phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
@Morty here's the cap I got at the beginning of the year, no logo and no digger.
DWdJrJa.jpg

Quick chime in on the 'heat after the click thing'. My triple is set at half 'power' and I never heat after the click, sometimes I stop heating and it clicks on the way to my mouth. I think it all depends on what torch you use, how high you have the torch set and which heat cycle you are on.

Morty

Here's a couple pic's of mine

Zofxu73.jpg

8YuGsHS.jpg

When I first tried it using a bic, I would go a couple seconds past the click. Now that I'm using a double torch lighter, I usually don't heat past the click. If I do, it's a "one-one thousandth" & that's usually w/ concentrates or if I'm trying to get a real milky rip off my D020.

Last edited:

Choughed

whfaT8b.jpg

I'm entirely thrilled with the looks and feel of the Omni Carbon! :love:
I also need to get a new camera. The phone just doesn't do it justice at all.
Only thing that I gotta do is change out the screen, because I'm getting mouthfulls of herb with each inhale. I have a spare CCD since I broke the original OG I was using, and I'm scared to take out the screen on this one for fear that it might happen again. Bad memories! But wait.. I forgot that it's zombie-proof! I probably don't have anything to worry about after all. Phew.

Got an absolutely beautiful blackwood body with it too. I'll take that photo another day. Oh, and the cap logo on her is my preferred style by far, but I'm gunna say that, right? ;) No, really!

SuperLuigi

So how breakable is the og vapcap ? I'm looking to order one from puffitup but obviously worried about breaking it. I want to test it out before I jump onto the ti Woody or something along those lines.

Also, stupid question but can you use a natural gas stove to heat up the vap or is that asking for trouble?

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
So how breakable is the og vapcap ? I'm looking to order one from puffitup but obviously worried about breaking it. I want to test it out before I jump onto the ti Woody or something along those lines.

Also, stupid question but can you use a natural gas stove to heat up the vap or is that asking for trouble?

I'm impressed at how durable the OG has been. Mine has taken a number of tumbles and still going strong. Yes, it's a tube of glass that sits within another tube of glass. It can break. But I wouldn't exactly call it brittle. If you follow this thread, it seems that most of the broken OGs came about when pulling the mouthpiece off in a less-than-gentle manner. Be careful cleaning it, and keep it in the travel tube, and it could last for quite some time.

SuperLuigi

I'm impressed at how durable the OG has been. Mine has taken a number of tumbles and still going strong. Yes, it's a tube of glass that sits within another tube of glass. It can break. But I wouldn't exactly call it brittle. If you follow this thread, it seems that most of the broken OGs came about when pulling the mouthpiece off in a less-than-gentle manner. Be careful cleaning it, and keep it in the travel tube, and it could last for quite some time.

Awesome! Thanks for the advice. I think I'm gonna buy the og and just sell it if I want to upgrade. Wish I could find a used one to try first but no one is selling.

Choughed

I broke my OG getting the CCD (screen) out for cleaning. Easy solution for me has been to clean without taking it out - soak in iso and a cotton bud works wonderfully and no breakages since. :)
I'm now using both the OG and the Omni. Love both! The CCD made all the difference in the Omni - no more herb coating on the tongue. :)

b0

Cloudy...
I broke my OG getting the CCD (screen) out for cleaning. Easy solution for me has been to clean without taking it out - soak in iso and a cotton bud works wonderfully and no breakages since. :)
I'm now using both the OG and the Omni. Love both! The CCD made all the difference in the Omni - no more herb coating on the tongue. :)

Yeah, the CCD screen is the best! With the original ceramic one I always had bits in my mouth but with this one it works amazing! Omnivap + CCD it's the oerfrct combo!

Chose

Lol probably true. It just adds up as I have to ship it to Canada and pay the exchange rate.
I was going to get the og but I tend to break glass
So I waited to get the woody
Now I want to get the og to see where it all began
I also want to get an omni vap
And a woody xls and some carbon body's and some exotic
Mouth pices
So witch ever you choose to enter with your going to want it all so my advice would be enter the vapcap family whith in your top budget
You won't regret it
But just remember there is a small learning curve
It's not a press button and go vape
If you have a few hours to get to now your new toy
You will want to collect them all
Just saying
Check out @Vape Dr. Collection I won't stop until I have them all
Vapcap produced VAS at a level I never new existed
I'm an x smoker and the one thing
I always missed was the ritual of smoking every other vape I've tried just felt like there was something missing but vapcap has
Quenched my thirst

Last edited:

rendar1970

I have a quick question for you guys, and Im sorry if this has been asked before (I searched the dynavap site, and ran a search on FC but after checking 50 posts didnt see this exact question asked).

What is difference between the standard condenser and the XL Condenser. Obviously the XL is longer, but what difference does that make? Im just confused as all the "put together" vapcaps like the Ti Woody and such all come with the standard metal condenser, yet the XL, which is longer, says it fits all standard glass and woody stems.

So I guess Im just asking what is the benefit of the XL condenser, and if its worth the extra money.

I just recently got an OG vapcap and love it so much after a few days Im already looking at getting at Ti Woody S. But was wondering if its worth upgrading to the XL condenser, but I dont really see what it actually does for the vape.

Thanks!

rendar1970,

capston

OK, Got my VapCap. Does OG stand for "Original Glass"? If so that's the one I have.

Thanks for advice guys. I am not disappointed - it certainly gets me there.

Two things though:

1. It clicks twice x 2. That's twice to heat up and twice to cool down. Should I return it to seller and ask for a replacement?

2. I am only getting enough time to take one pull on it before it clicks to say the temperature has dropped. Is that usual?

Thoughts anyone? Your expertise would be appreciated as always.

capston,
Top Bottom