syrupy

Authorized Buyer
One pic of a Coco Ti Woody S

sXbXNBq.jpg

And the new addition, a double-crowned Blackwood Woody Ti S.

mDAmwQk.jpg

I purchased the body, exotic mp and condenser, and am re-using the Ti tip from the Coco. The tip switches between bodies without a problem. Lego for stoners indeed.

Last edited:

Chose

Well was feeling lazy tonight
So fired up one of my other vapes won't name it but let's just say it took two years to land on my door step
Brand new battery's fully charged and after three hits I got the ring of red
Bag of shit where's my vapcap
Can't even be botherd to load another battery in it after spending £40 on them
From now on ill be using butane power only
Sorry very angry
Aro space twats
From now I will not spend my hard
Earns cash on battery's it will go on a ebony xls and a omni vape
And a carbon body and av gong and all the wood and titanium I can find
Fuck I feel better now
Sorry if I offended any one

Last edited:

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
So fired up one of my other vapes won't name it but let's just say it took two years to land on my door step
Sorry very angry
Aro space twats

I'd be 'hopping' mad if I were you ;)

ALL HAIL THE VAPCAP!

Squiby

I didnt want to play around with things and not be able to replace and restore properly, especially those orings on the Ti tip. Next time though, I will certainly remove the orings on the condenser.

Most of the time I try to clean the tip by swabbing it with a q-tip before it gets too gunked up.

That said I have been known to soak my tip with the orings on with no consequence. But I think that doing this repeatedly may shorten the life of the orings. OTOH taking the orings on and off repeatedly may also wear the orings down.

Anybody know?

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Sorry very angry
Aro space twats
Fuck I feel better now

Been using my buddies to test while I let him borrow my cap... you can guess which one I want back ;)

Hype kills.

QuittingVegas

Current goal..
To place an order like all of these beauties.
Absolutley stunning!!!
Big thanks to George for the awesome envelope full of goodies! You are the MAN my friend!:rockon:
A big shout out to Matt for being so awesome!:wave:

Now it's picture time!:)

Here we have the Lovely and talented Omnivap sporting her see through summer wear and fancy new hat!. Shes not shy!:lol:

Here she is all dressed up for a night on the town with her sleek carbon fiber fall wear.;)

And for those cold winter nights she slips into her Titanium wear looking oh so nice!:o

Up next we have Ti woody looking sexy as ever wearing the latest in curly KOA apparel.:clap:

And of course my very first model that started it all, baring it all.:cool:

You may remember her from before, lets not forget the lovely and talented Miss VonG wearing a beautiful black & white Ebony outfit with her matching Dynastash at the ready for a quick getaway:nod:

A family photo:drool:

And one for the Christmas cards:rofl:

Love them all!:love: The Omnivap is absolutely incredible, well done George well done.:tup:

Thanks for watching the fashion review!

Look forward to see what they do on video when no ones looking!:uhoh:

Video to come!

:peace:

Greenfinger53

There is just too much choice! I think I'm going to have to just buy an Original one from vapefiend and see how I get on with it, I really like the look of the TiWoody and I can picture one of those being perfect for the walk home from work.

However I use my current vape with glass at home so the WonG versions look like a good idea, but those carbon and titanium finishes that I'm seeing are lovely... My wallets not going to enjoy this

Aezhenn

Accessory Maker
Back to the thread after exploring (some of) the VC possibilities :science:
(Thanks to the Forum for all the advices! :tup:):

Here what has worked for me:
- don't be shy with the click and heat a little more after it!
- play with the carb: seal it first and open a little in the end of the inhaling, for the first hits. For the last one, I prefer let the carb open.
Yes, the Vap Cap has won a place of choice in my vapes line up!
Very good and practical little beast! :freak:

Baron23

Sorry very angry
Aro space twats
Fuck I feel better now
Sorry your GH crapped out on you. I have one, I love it, it has not broken and works consistently for me, but I still go more often to my VapCap (especially the OG).

A friend lent me an enano to try out with the dry straight stem and the GonG. Nice friend, eh? I love it! I'm going to buy one. It works very much like a VapCap for me in that .05 is a good load (or smaller) and it extracts that in 3 draws max.

However, when I woke up last night with my back screaming again I went the quick and simple VapCap rather than getting out a heating unit, power cord, etc. Nothing has replaced the special niche in which my VapCap lives. :rockon::clap:

@Aezhenn - We all find a bit of our own way with the VapCap but I would gently encourage you to be careful about not respecting the click as I have had two instances of combustion (well, one because I was so baked I forgot that I didn't hear the cool down click before heating again! LOL)

Cheers

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Sorry your GH crapped out on you. I have one, I love it, it has not broken and works consistently for me, but I still go more often to my VapCap (especially the OG).

A friend lent me an enano to try out with the dry straight stem and the GonG. Nice friend, eh? I love it! I'm going to buy one. It works very much like a VapCap for me in that .05 is a good load (or smaller) and it extracts that in 3 draws max.

However, when I woke up last night with my back screaming again I went the quick and simple VapCap rather than getting out a heating unit, power cord, etc. Nothing has replaced the special niche in which my VapCap lives. :rockon::clap:

@Aezhenn - We all find a bit of our own way with the VapCap but I would gently encourage you to be careful about not respecting the click as I have had two instances of combustion (well, one because I was so baked I forgot that I didn't hear the cool down click before heating again! LOL)

Cheers

Also, headphones and loud music arent a good idea when heating the vapcap :)

Chose

Cheers
Thanks my gh still lives it's the brand new battery that craped out
And I love mine too I've had it for nine months with no problems
But my new woody well what can i say it's amazing I love it
I would also say respect the click
I got complaisant with mine after owning it for two weeks and combusted

Last edited:

Aezhenn

Accessory Maker
We all find a bit of our own way with the VapCap but I would gently encourage you to be careful about not respecting the click as I have had two instances of combustion (well, one because I was so baked I forgot that I didn't hear the cool down click before heating again! LOL)
Yes, I agree with you! We are playing with fire! :) We have to be careful with the click but for the first heating, imo, we can heat one or two seconds more.

Aezhenn,
Reactions: Alexis

Alexis

I tend to agree with you all to repect the click.
I think it is possible to heat past the click, but your intuition and senses would need to be sharp and clear to know exactly what you are doing, account for variables and do it safely.

This requirement doesnt go with vaporising weed, for most people. Eventually one will probably combust. The click is the only safe way to be pretty certain of never combusting.
But you can come close to the line if you heat the bottom too much by the time the click comes (effectively a delayed click.)

@Baron23 , snap on that! I have combusted twice in similar ways. Once with music playing, and hence a delayed reaction to click. Then, when I took my eye off the ball and thoughtlessly reheated before cool down click.

It happened after 3 weeks for me. I suppose subconsciously, we want to push the barriers after feeling so safe from combustion by treading carefully.
I dont think I will make those mistakes again, as cleaning is a bummer.
But it was so clear whre I went wrong, and how to basically avoid that in future. The only problem I see is music or other noise, as my hearing isn't perfect.

No need to go past click, unless you are bringing an earlier click by heating more to the tip. That may be a safe way to heat past the click, and turn very light invisible hits, into decent clouds.

But you would have to replicate that technique and time your overheat carefully.

I pack a full bowl up to 0.1 grams and am only heating the middle of the cap now. Last night I got maybe 10 or more decent hits from a bowl. They weren't as big as higher temp (lower cap) heating, but they tasted much better, better for my chest. Each hit was really satisfying and effective. It just takes longer to finish a bowl that can be vaped in 3 fat rips, but a lesser quality vapor in my opinion, and far more irritating.

My stoned thoughts for the day (DP an WW combo!)

TheVaporist

Man is a universe within himself
I think too, that you don't need to heat past the click .
I was doing the same at the beginning (3.2.1 technique ), but it is inconsistent and can bring you too far quickly.
But if you heat the cap lower, you can achieve the same results , and even more !
On the first cycle , heat near the bottom and you gonna have some giant cloud (even a full extraction in one hit if you want !)
Then for the remaining cycles , heat a little closer to the top, and at the end you'll have the same results as the 3.2.1 technique , without involving the risk if combustion (never even charred a load with this behavior).

I have a simple, double and triple torch , and all I can say after a countless amount of test (for science ! :science:) is that you don't have have to heat past the click for flowers , just respect the click and find your sweet spot !

Last edited:

Morty

Glad you posted this. Been wondering about the color of my cap after seeing all these nice & new shiny VC caps. After seeing this & watching @Tommy10's Youtube videos, it made feel even better about the state of my OG's cap. Still got a lot of life in her by the looks (& the sounds - still double clickin').

I took my vapcap on a cruise ship this week. My balcony became the most popular place on the ship. :cool:

RNUe9QT.jpg

Morty,
Reactions: Tommy10
Top Bottom