phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
@Squiby yes that's correct.
wX9NY7Qm.jpg
qpXPek4m.jpg

The Ti tip pushes into the brass piece which has a SS condenser threaded into it, they both are then screwed into a brass piece in the wooden stem.

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
@phattpiggie's work is AMAZING!!!

I can attest to that!

My @phattpiggie stemmed vapcap is my daily, all day, driver. I dont see that changing any time soon.

So, Ive been trying to be as accurate as possible with my jet lighter when heating the cap, staying at the same level, between the Y and A, every time. Last night I started using my gigantic Blazer torch that I use to heat my quartz banger. The outer blue flame totally covers the whole of the cap, heats it in literally 2 seconds and I havent combusted at all with it (respect the click, I think a 'respect the click' tshirt is called for).

Anyway, thats a thing I just shared :)

EDIT: Anyone had any experience with one of these? I might give one a whirl :)

Last edited:

Alexis

I must say the vapcap has amazing extraction
Ran out of herbs so resorted to my pot of abv
A true mix of flowers some baked some lightly vaped
And I could not believe the clouds I created
Very satisfying and sedating
And actually quite tasty
This vape never stops impressing me
I wish I hadent bind a load of abv a few weeks ago
Probably would of kept me vaping for another month or two
Can't believe how mutch herb I've wasted using other vapes
The ti woody is outstanding :tup:
I now no where other vapes fail
It's battery power it can only offer so mutch
You can't beat a beast of a flame to get the job done
So happy that vapcap went in a different direction to most of the other company's
Absolutely fanominal vape this is
Hope you understand this post them red dots are back again
I wish they would justFUCK OFF
Hey man, seriously please dont worry about the mispellings, you dont need to feel the least bit self conscious about it, we all unerstand you.
And to be honest, I find it quite therapeutic to see how your imagination is working freely to spell the words in such an original way, its really refreshing. Mispelling doesnt take away any of the substance of what you are saying.
I make typos like hell, to save my hands extra tension making sure I hit the right keys etc, but I aint at all worried as long as folks can easily follow it.

No vaping for me at present, until my homeopathy finishes at christmas. But I have been indulging in my coconut oil edibles. I did the white widow sugar leaves on saturday, only 8 grams. The stuff really works a treat, especially as its only very low trich sugar leaves.

Chose

Hey man, seriously please dont worry about the mispellings, you dont need to feel the least bit self conscious about it, we all unerstand you.
And to be honest, I find it quite therapeutic to see how your imagination is working freely to spell the words in such an original way, its really refreshing. Mispelling doesnt take away any of the substance of what you are saying.
I make typos like hell, to save my hands extra tension making sure I hit the right keys etc, but I aint at all worried as long as folks can easily follow it.

No vaping for me at present, until my homeopathy finishes at christmas. But I have been indulging in my coconut oil edibles. I did the white widow sugar leaves on saturday, only 8 grams. The stuff really works a treat, especially as its only very low trich sugar leaves.
Thanks man hope your treatment works out for you
Enjoy your edibles
And have a nice vape at Christmas on your omni

Yeehaa, my package has departed from London. should be with me in a day or so...

No bloomin weed to put in them for a couple of weeks though haha. Might have to see if I can extract anything from my abv lol.
That ARIVed fast from the USA
When was it shipped???

capston

Could be coincidence but I am getting chest discomfort with my OG.

I am wondering if it is down to heat. Should I allow some conduction/cooling off time before I take a draw?

Also, I read people are using degummed hemp fibre to make a filter. I don't have that and don't know where to get it in UK. Could i use cotton wool?

Thnx in advance :)

capston,

Alexis

Could be coincidence but I am getting chest discomfort with my OG.

I am wondering if it is down to heat. Should I allow some conduction/cooling off time before I take a draw?

Also, I read people are using degummed hemp fibre to make a filter. I don't have that and don't know where to get it in UK. Could i use cotton wool?

Thnx in advance :)
I dont use the OG, just the Omnivap, and I do use a bit of hemp fiber, but I put it under the screen from the mouthpiece end of the tip, this makes it much easier for me to empty the loads without fragments getting caught in it.
@Squiby is the queen of manufacturing the neatest proper gauzes from the stuff. We really need her (I mean "a") thread up with the best advices etc.

I had a thought the other day where maybe multiple vapcap threads can be created, like a filing system, under question headers, with useful relevant answers to those Q's being placed into the repsective thread.

I got my hemp fiber from George. You could also, Im not sure if for that alone the usual shipping fee of $13 is correct, There is the $7 shipping fee but im foggy about that.

But I did google it (Im in UK also) and I dont think I found anything in UK, but did find a US retailer and I think shipping was quite cheap. So just scour for the best price available, shipping included and give the gauze a try. You may be able to stuff a little bit under the screen like me, or make a proper gauze.

This is where we need the multiple threads, one being about using the hemp fiber gauze.
The hemp fiber helps cool the vapor, stop particles getting though, and keep condensers clean longer.
It may help your chest discomfort. You could also try water filtration. It may a heat issue, some are more sensitive to the heat (I am, but I have crazy allergies so my experiences have little bearing on others').

You could justbexperiment wih technique, such as keeping the temp lower by heating hiher up the cap. And there is also the soon to be famous, "mouthpull" technique. There has been lots of description of it.
I would refer you to relative posts/pages on these matters if I made some sort of note of them at the time.
Bring on the "mouthpull" thread!

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE

Chose

P
I dont use the OG, just the Omnivap, and I do use a bit of hemp fiber, but I put it under the screen from the mouthpiece end of the tip, this makes it much easier for me to empty the loads without fragments getting caught in it.
@Squiby is the queen of manufacturing the neatest proper gauzes from the stuff. We really need her (I mean "a") thread up with the best advices etc.

I had a thought the other day where maybe multiple vapcap threads can be created, like a filing system, under question headers, with useful relevant answers to those Q's being placed into the repsective thread.

I got my hemp fiber from George. You could also, Im not sure if for that alone the usual shipping fee of $13 is correct, There is the $7 shipping fee but im foggy about that.

But I did google it (Im in UK also) and I dont think I found anything in UK, but did find a US retailer and I think shipping was quite cheap. So just scour for the best price available, shipping included and give the gauze a try. You may be able to stuff a little bit under the screen like me, or make a proper gauze.

This is where we need the multiple threads, one being about using the hemp fiber gauze.
The hemp fiber helps cool the vapor, stop particles getting though, and keep condensers clean longer.
It may help your chest discomfort. You could also try water filtration. It may a heat issue, some are more sensitive to the heat (I am, but I have crazy allergies so my experiences have little bearing on others').

You could justbexperiment wih technique, such as keeping the temp lower by heating hiher up the cap. And there is also the soon to be famous, "mouthpull" technique. There has been lots of description of it.
I would refer you to relative posts/pages on these matters if I made some sort of note of them at the time.
Bring on the "mouthpull" thread!
page 337 mouth pull heaven

fluffhead

Recovering Idealist
I got my OG from the black friday sale this past friday. Got shipping notice on the same day that I ordered, and it ended up shipping that monday. That's pretty fast, and USPS/Canada Post got it to me in 5 days! Overall, a week from ordering to my door.

I had a couple of combustion incidents early on, and I'm still not 100% sure what happened. I think my lighter might have been adjusted too high or I focused on one point too much, but I'm not sure. Over the last couple of days I have started to get the hang of it (Thanks @Squiby :rockon:) . The vapcap is quite the impressive piece. So simple, yet so well thought out. The three things that stand out for me initially are the ritual, the signature and the efficiency. It is so easy and enjoyable to just pull off a bit of bud and just plop it right in the vc. The signature can be quite strong and I'm not sure its a vape I can use early in the day, especially when I need to get things done. I still have a good portion of the learning curve ahead of me, but that's part of the fun! Great job @VapCap!

I have a few initial questions about using the vc.

1) What techniques do people use to vape classic black hash? I have some hash that I want to vape in there and I'm not sure the best way.

2) If I were to go for a multi-flame torch lighter (I only have singles right now), am I better off with triple or quad? Why?

3) Are we sure these and @JyARz weren't made for each other? I already loved my jyarz, but loading my vapcap with ground herb from a jyarz to my vapcap just feels right. I might need some more jyarz to go with the Ti Woody S that I have on the way.

4) Has anybody tried to use the vc in a loud room by focusing on the feeling of the click? It quite notable when I am focusing on it in a quiet(ish) room however, I am curious if others have tested it in a loud environment.

Last edited:

Bad Ocelot

Man this thread moves fast! Still digging my vapcap S, picked up a Dynastash & an OG as well recently. Using these exclusively for hash at the moment & while i've got things set up in a more than serviceable configuration still doing some fine tuning. I can't remember who had the setup with the titanium herc donut pad squished around a ceramic rod, but you are a wizard, could not for the life of me get it set up like that, ha. I ended up cutting the herc pad, clamping a piece of it down & sticking that in the vapcap & have been getting better results than I was with a cut up SS S&B crafty oil pad. Dunno if it's the titanium or just my experience with the vapcap, but either way this works like gangbusters for hash!

Still wanna pick up a Ti Vong at some point for my recycler, have yet to try a titanium tipped vapcap, looking forward to it.

Unfortunately my triple torch that came with the dynastash stopped working after a week :bang: Is there any way to adjust or mess with the gas flow on these or should I just get another? Down to my single jet eagle torch now, which works, but I did enjoy the triple torch while it was working.

beiberhole69

Sexual Maven
I got my OG from the black friday sale this past friday. Got shipping notice on the same day that I ordered, and it ended up shipping that monday. That's pretty fast, and USPS/Canada Post got it to me in 5 days! Overall, a week from ordering to my door.

Must be nice.

Still awaiting shipping notice from my 11-25 purchase. I ordered later in the day, around 5:30 PST.

Steph

Man this thread moves fast! Still digging my vapcap S, picked up a Dynastash & an OG as well recently. Using these exclusively for hash at the moment & while i've got things set up in a more than serviceable configuration still doing some fine tuning. I can't remember who had the setup with the titanium herc donut pad squished around a ceramic rod, but you are a wizard, could not for the life of me get it set up like that, ha. I ended up cutting the herc pad, clamping a piece of it down & sticking that in the vapcap & have been getting better results than I was with a cut up SS S&B crafty oil pad. Dunno if it's the titanium or just my experience with the vapcap, but either way this works like gangbusters for hash!

Still wanna pick up a Ti Vong at some point for my recycler, have yet to try a titanium tipped vapcap, looking forward to it.

Unfortunately my triple torch that came with the dynastash stopped working after a week :bang: Is there any way to adjust or mess with the gas flow on these or should I just get another? Down to my single jet eagle torch now, which works, but I did enjoy the triple torch while it was working.

I had problems with my triple torch too, I just bent the little wire a bit and it works again

fluffhead

Recovering Idealist
Must be nice.

Still awaiting shipping notice from my 11-25 purchase. I ordered later in the day, around 5:30 PST.
In fairness to dynavap, I ordered about 17 hours earlier than you. Given the ridiculously good price and lack of shipping costs, I assume they sold out of their existing stock during that time. :2c:

I must have vapcap on the brain because when I was at the mall over the weekend I saw a christmas pattern that looked oddly familiar. Then I realized that it was pretty much the exact design as the ccd. If I see it again, I need to take a picture.

Alexis

Unfortunately my triple torch that came with the dynastash stopped working after a week :bang: Is there any way to adjust or mess with the gas flow on these or should I just get another?
I have been using George's quad torch solely, as I find the triple one usuitable for my hand issues. On the quad, and surely on the triple also, you can adjust the gas flow on the bottom. There us a little handle like thing that flips up if you put your nail under it, and serves as a handle to turn the gas uo or down, then push it back down again.
See it here on the quad:

You see it has + and -.
Check if the triple has this also and try turning it up. If it isnt up high enough then it just wont ignite, and as the gas runs down it needs to be turned up to light it, and vice versavwhen full as the flame will be bigger.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
When the Lotus was my goto vape I learned a lot about the torch lighters. Along with using high quality butane (Vector, Collebri, others not Ronson) I found that burping out any air with the torch upside down often helped. Always filling upside down as well. Air is lighter than butane. I always empty anything that comes IN the torch before filling it and burp whenever there is a flame issue, and of course after any refill.

Lots of tips in the torch thread... http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/pocket-size-torch-lighters.13941/

BTW, I have a couple of these that are what I usually use with my VapCap.

Click It...

Last edited:

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
I agree with @cybrguy on burping. My triple will not function properly unless I let the pressure out. I have to vent it otherwise it will not fill to over 2/3's and the flame is erratic.
@Bad Ocelot depending on the way the adjuster that @Alexis posted about you can pull this piece off and move it around a couple of notches.
I would not recommend it unless you are confident in what you are doing. The one I have is only held in with O rings and the whole adjuster nozzle can be pulled out if you don't be careful.
My triple was under powered especially when it was nearer empty than full, now I can get a good flame all the way to the end of a tank.

cybrguy I have some of those coming on a slow boat, They look like I won't have a problem with adding a wind shield and have a reasonable tank capacity/

I had a bit of time trying out a new glass bowl adapter today. With VC crowns.

iVapeTooMuch

Oh I Member
I was just on the Vaporents reddit and some people said that shortly after they used the Dynavap website their cards received fraudulent charges. Has anyone experienced this, it is a non secure checkout so I could see this being a possibility I guess
I had a fraudulent charge show up a few days after ordering

Squiby

@Squiby , do you have a favorite? You have a great collection!

I do have some favorites. My criteria isn't consistent; I don't like just one style or length, for example. I'm all over the map and happy that way.

The second runner up is the Ti VonG S with a Burl 14mm skinny body and mouthpiece.
VxVChBd.jpg

Second place goes to Phattpiggies long square Blackwood stem and Ti tipped Vapcap.
iVISlgG.jpg

And my all time favorite Vapcap is the Ti Copper Stoned XLS Vapcap.
6jAQzc6.jpg

ufasWTl.jpg

These are my favorites as of 18:22 Dec 5 2016. Future claims may change... I think I hear my Omni calling... :shrug:

I have a few initial questions about using the vc.

1) What techniques do people use to vape classic black hash? I have some hash that I want to vape in there and I'm not sure the best way.

4) Has anybody tried to use the vc in a loud room by focusing on the feeling of the click? It quite notable when I am focusing on it in a quiet(ish) room however, I am curious if others have tested it in a loud environment.

1) I vape some nice soft Indica Afghan Hash and some hard as rock Sativa Morrocan Hash. My technique is simple. The soft Afghan is vaped over a bed of flower or on a degummed hemp fiber filter. As for the Morrocan, I either do it the same way or just vape a thin slice all on its own.

4) Yes. I have found that my more narrow stems, held loosely seem to amplify the click vibration. Once you focus on it, it becomes unmistakable.

I saw a christmas pattern that looked oddly familiar. Then I realized that it was pretty much the exact design as the ccd. If I see it again, I need to take a picture.

Hahaha! The CCD is a snowflake!

Last edited:

Bad Ocelot

Thanks for the lighter suggestions guys! Will try & burp it when I get home. Much method to it or just slightly depress the inlet?

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
I just apply enough pressure with the can nozzle to allow a slow escape, you will know when it's empty of air, you'll smell the gas.

@Squiby you've made my nite, many thanks second place, today :)

I know from your previous posts the Copper puddles would take some beating.

Bad Ocelot

I've used both a SS & titanium mesh screen in the tip. I've had better luck with Ti. I've used both hard bubble hash & malleable pressed hash to good effect. Takes a little practice though, definitely combusted a few times.

2) If I were to go for a multi-flame torch lighter (I only have singles right now), am I better off with triple or quad? Why?

depends on your use. For flower you're going to want a lower temp than for hash. Somewhat counter-intuitively the quad will produce a lower temp as the metal heats more quickly than the bowl or its contents, causing the click to occur sooner. Also depends on the orientation of the jets in the triple. 3-in-line parallel to the vapcap will almost instaclick it, where as perpendicular takes 6-7sec. I've not used one with the triangular configuration yet.

I've not been anywhere very loud, but have used it in a noisy environment with little trouble. I've been much more likely to accidentally combust when tipsy, fuddled, boozy, groggy, elevated, etc :rockon:

Mr. Me2

I do have some favorites. My criteria isn't consistent; I don't like just one style or length, for example. I'm all over the map and happy that way.

The second runner up is the Ti VonG S with a Burl 14mm skinny body and mouthpiece.
VxVChBd.jpg

Second place goes to Phattpiggies long square Blackwood stem and Ti tipped Vapcap.
iVISlgG.jpg

And my all time favorite Vapcap is the Ti Copper Stoned XLS Vapcap.
6jAQzc6.jpg

ufasWTl.jpg

These are my favorites as of 18:22 Dec 5 2016. Future claims may change... I think I hear my Omni calling... :shrug:

1) I vape some nice soft Indica Afghan Hash and some hard as rock Sativa Morrocan Hash. My technique is simple. The soft Afghan is vaped over a bed of flower or on a degummed hemp fiber filter. As for the Morrocan, I either do it the same way or just vape a thin slice all on its own.

4) Yes. I have found that my more narrow stems, held loosely seem to amplify the click vibration. Once you focus on it, it becomes unmistakable.

Hahaha! The CCD is a snowflake!
@Squiby - you have an amazing collection! How many do you have? I have to admit, I'm envious! I love the uniqueness of all 3!

And unti I saw his reply, I thought all 3 were f on @phattpiggie . Now I guess #1 was from an artist corner?

Top Bottom