Chose

Last week was awesome! I mean just awesome.

We had been preparing for the Black Friday promotion for a while. This included running extra shifts to keep some of our new equipment running machining tips and now Omni Parts. We try to keep the new lathe running as much as possible.

Then came Friday. I was testing out the website to make sure everything was good to go and to my surprise, someone had to check out right after I made the changes to the website about the sale. Then they checked out, the discount was applied and well, they shared with everyone it was live.
For the next 25 hours, the orders came in. I could hardly believe it. My phone kept dinging. It was like a crowdfund without the campaign.

This is such a contrast to how things were just a bit less than a year ago. Last December 1st, I was happy if we had one or 2 orders per day. This past Friday we had more orders than the entire month of January and February combined. Thank you everyone for helping us grow! We love what we do and feel very fortunate to be able to produce our little battery free aromatizers for you.

And now,
Something really big for us.

Maybe huge. We have been working on this and dialing it in for quite some time

www.dynavap.com

hit refresh. New website.

We have High hopes for this. :)

We tried really hard to listen to what was said of the old site and correct some of the challenges.
I hope many will find this to be a better design and easier to understand the Dynavap modular system.

We took pictures for days. Like lots of pictures.

And a big shout out to the development team for really putting something awesome together.
So look it over and please let us know anything that isn't quite correct.

And here is our new OmniVap mouthpiece profile.

IMG_20161202_144140331_zps6wl2reyb.jpg

It matches the wood ones much better.

IMG_20161202_144118872_zpsq0xk8ypj.jpg

Cheers!

George
Thank you George and Matt and any one involved in this amazing company I wish you all the sucses
In the world
That's great news vap cap I believe will go main stream I can feel it I'm by bones
Good quality always shines trough
Can't wait to try my omni:drool::drool::love:

Last edited:

nickdanger

Collector of Functional Art
Beautiful job on the website @VapCap! It really shows the products clearly. Even though I don't yet have my BF order, it has me drooling over all the gorgeous items! You and Matt (and everyone else involved) make Dynavap a super company with great products and customer service. May you have many more years of growth and development.

grokit

well-worn member
Couldn't login to my account, had to reset the password. Now I am looking at "Purchases" and my orders are NOT there. Not even the one that I placed during the sale and have not received yet. Not a confidence builder . . .
I've confirmed my order processing on the old site and in email communications, and they don't even recognize my email address. Don't worry it's just a delay re converting the customer info over.

As someone that just shopped on the old site, I agree that the new one is a significant upgrade :tup:

I can't wait to try out my vapcap, but have promised myself to wait until xmas so no hurry :spliff:

Last edited:

Alexis

Im sure nobody ever need to panic in any way when dealing with Matt and George. Short of a sudden tsunami, I have absolute faith in them to resolve any issue and deal with every inquiry in the fairest and friendliest way possible.

Website technicalities arent even a molehill for these stellar guys who make mountains move for OUR happiness and enjoyment, and the happiness it brings them to do so, always for the right reasons, in the right way.

We cant praise you enough @VapCap for the way you do things and the way you do it. Your success is ensured, absolute no luck required there. Your formula is luck-proof! Nuff repsect and love!

Squiby

Couldn't login to my account, had to reset the password. Now I am looking at "Purchases" and my orders are NOT there.

but today says, no record of email or order. I hope this gets resolved soon, because it is unnerving.

I wouldn't worry. The website is likely just going through the process of going live. Our accounts aren't visible from our perspective, but George and Matt surely can see it all at their end. The artist corner isn't showing. Bodies, stems and VonGs aren't listed for sale either.

When I first discovered the Vapcap, I thought it might be the answer to my vaporizer dreams. I was interested. But reading the stories of customer experiences combined with Georges generosity, open communication and invitation for feedback was what nailed it and convinced me to buy a Vapcap. And then, when I got my order (which took 2 months to arrive in those earlier days and which wasn't that long ago), I discovered that the Vapcap actuality exceeded my dreams.

I just love the versatility; choose your product from flower to oil and everything in between. I love the build, modular and tiny. I love the genius simplicity.

It has only been about 16 months since the beginning. Congratulations George @VapCap . You've come a long long way in a very short time all the while providing the type of customer service that dreams are made of.

I predict that the Vapcap will sweep and overtake the vaporizer industry. The others just can't compete with its efficiency, beauty and simplicity.

The invention of the Vapcap, IMHO, has taken a bunch a stoners up a notch. It is such a classy device!

The charging time is unbeatable!

I feel so sorry for those that are still wading around in nowheresville, tethered to a charger and plagued with a pocket full of lifeless batteries.

Last edited:

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
I just love the versatility; choose your product from flower to oil and everything in between. I love the build, modular and tiny. I love the genius simplicity.
Me too.
I predict that the Vapcap will sweep and overtake the vaporizer industry. The others just can't compete with its efficiency, beauty and simplicity.
That won't happen and here is why. People are different, their needs are different , and their avenues into the vaping world are different. Sorry but I do not predict a VapCap sweep of the industry, but its a nice dream.

FreddieFresh

Me too.

That won't happen and here is why. People are different, their needs are different , and their avenues into the vaping world are different. Sorry but I do not predict a VapCap sweep of the industry, but its a nice dream.

Indeed, my vapes all serve a different purpose. I don't consider the VC a replacement as much as a necessary addition. I like having an "off-grid" option. Call me a stoner, but whether the power goes out, or I go camping, or hell, even if the apocalypse was happening, at some point I'd wanna vape lol. I might have my priorities mixed up, but I know whats going in my bug-out bag haha.

It fits a niche, that I think will make it quite successful. The price, simplicity, and function is already proving to be great at converting my smoking friends. As far as I know, it and the Supreme are the only butane vapes that indicate temperature.

And kinda like the Okin, it has a unique style that appeals to certain people. Along with a Dynastash I think it attracts the old one-hitter and dugout type of people. I personally think the efficiency and vapor quality is not far behind a log vape. And with all the wood and metal choices, it appeals to geeks like me. I'm also kinda paranoid about materials and airpath purity :tinfoil: and its one of the few portables that I'm happy with in that regard.

smokeydabear

Well-Blown member
Wow the new store looks incredible, so much more product info available. Finally poor @Squiby can rest a little easier:lol:. Got the new tip on my omni and I gotta say its a substantial upgrade imo. Airflow is noticeably improved and the clouds are bigger too. The taste is even better and I'm able to finish a bowl quicker than before. My abv has been a nice golden brown, while the abv in my older 7 fin tip would usually be a darker coffee color. Very impressed for so.. all hail the vapcap

capston

To cut a long story short my screen is out of the tube and i don't know how to put it back in again.

It is slightly concave so I am thinking that is the herb sits inside this "bowl". Is that correct?

Do I aim to slide the screen back in from the carb hole end or the cap end?

So far I have only managed to get it to spin round while i poke at it with a q tip stick.

Help would be appreciated people. I am not getting anywhere with this!

Thanks in advance.

jimfish4130

To cut a long story short my screen is out of the tube and i don't know how to put it back in again.

It is slightly concave so I am thinking that is the herb sits inside this "bowl". Is that correct?

Do I aim to slide the screen back in from the carb hole end or the cap end?

So far I have only managed to get it to spin round while i poke at it with a q tip stick.

Help would be appreciated people. I am not getting anywhere with this!

Thanks in advance.

Go from the mouthpiece end, your condenser will help you keep the CCD from spinning when you push it into place

It goes the other way so it clicks into place and is easy to push back out from the mouthpiece end

Squiby

I ordered a couple of those new tips and engraved caps on Black Friday. I can't wait to try them out!

The improved airflow and greater convection/conduction ratio may lead to a new toking technique and/or create a even more enjoyable experience. CAN'T WAIT!!

Last edited:

Ruta

Nice website, very alluring, the Omni Titanium is making me sit here thinking i need a job, that's some powerful juju!!

Still really happy with my @phattpiggie squared off blackwood stem though, used daily, can't fault it.

While i have mustered enough energy to participate instead of just reading, i will give my pennies worth on how it works best for me, with my Turboflame Turbo 2 lighter.
First click/hit is small feathery lugs, in my mind warming the nug through (I used to grind but now just break off from the bud).
Second warm through is one long inhale, till i feel it at the back of my throat, then exhale a cloud like a MOFO, with a hint of head rush.
Before my last heat through i like to, totally unnecessarily, empty the bowl out and give it a stir up. Like i said, it's an unecessary action, as when i have not stirred, it's always come out evenly baked. It's just if i get it right, when i go to powder it, my green has just got that pleasurable hash moist feel, you've gotta get your pleasures where you can :)
Third hit is still some, but nothing compared to the second, then it's all over till the next one, very moreish.

I've not tried every vape out there, but so far this one has been the closest feeling to smoking a spliff, but maybe that second heat cycle feels more like teenage hot knives, in a nice way. That's the beauty of it though, you're in charge so everybody can achieve the hits they crave :)

Sorry to ramble, i'm several caps in, and i've tried the CBD buds i ordered for the first time, they tasted ok and definitely appeared to be relaxing, i'm gonna try them again when i'm straight and alert.

:tup:

I forgot to mention that @phattpiggie put a tiny carb hole in his stem, i leave it as it is, i like some resistance, it seems perfect for my requirements. When i was using my OG i always covered the carb hole with a rizla and put a pin prick through it, this feels the same.

Last edited:

QuittingVegas

Oh my goodness. I ran away fron this thread due to VAS. I'm so mad at myself for missing the awesome Black Friday deal. I just checked out the new website. It really looks awesome. Hopefully another sale will come along shortly as I am drooling (again) over these beauties.

rz

Hopefully another sale will come along shortly as I am drooling (again) over these beauties.

The way I'd deal with this is start to break it down.

First, lets assume you're 'relatively' lucky, and get bud at about $10/gm.

Let's assume you only vape 1 gram a week. that's 40$/month.

Assuming you've already FC'd, with decent efficiency (30%) compared to combusting. So 4(vaped)/0.7 = 5.7 grams/month if you were still smoking. That's already 17$/month in the VAS box!

Now you get yourself a VapCap - your efficiency compared to combustion could hit 50%! No joke. It's that efficient. Lets be conservative and set it at 60%, so you could now vape 5.7*0.6 = 3.4 grams, saving yourself an extra 6$ a month!

So, you missed the B.F special - you had your eye on an Omni @ 160, missing out on $32 discount. You could wait for 6 months for another special, or make up the difference in just over 5 months if you get it now !!! :D GO GO GO !!! :D

P.S This is just how I'd justify some things to myself. I've learnt to value my time, happiness and content in life, which is definitely worth some work($$). Also, YMMV. For me, where I currently am, top quality bud costs about 3 times my above estimated value!!!! So my VAS box is dingdingdinging away !!! :D

Kaurelz

@VapCap

I have noticed a few minors things on the new website i wanted to share :

-On the Ti Carbon-S page, MP is off-centered, no biggie but noticeable.

-Some thumbnails pics on the left shows both old & new tips (http://www.dynavap.com/dynashop/vaporizers/uni/ticarbon-s/carbon-body-standard-mp) , look at second top pic and the bottom one.
Another example here (http://www.dynavap.com/dynashop/parts/titanium-tip)

and some like (http://www.dynavap.com/dynashop/vaporizers/uni/tiwoody-s/cocobolo-body-standard-mp) shows only old tips.

Don't get me wrong, the new site is outstanding compared to the previous version, i just wanted to share what caught my eyes at first glance ;)

Last edited:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Got notice VapCap has shipped a package Wednesday.

PO must be jammed with Xmas mail, tracking says it is in Oak Creek ( Milwaukee ), Wi, some few miles from deForest ( Madison ), Wi, where it sat for a few days....

Am I stressed? Nope (yas!). Will be happy when me VapCap goodies come to papa, tho. :myday:

VapCap was stellar in its generosity, in a good Black Friday sale, which extended to ( midnight ) Monday!

:clap::tup::nod:

Happy (VapCap) Holiday-Daze, everyone!

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
The way I'd deal with this is start to break it down.

First, lets assume you're 'relatively' lucky, and get bud at about $10/gm.

Let's assume you only vape 1 gram a week. that's 40$/month.

Assuming you've already FC'd, with decent efficiency (30%) compared to combusting. So 4(vaped)/0.7 = 5.7 grams/month if you were still smoking. That's already 17$/month in the VAS box!

Now you get yourself a VapCap - your efficiency compared to combustion could hit 50%! No joke. It's that efficient. Lets be conservative and set it at 60%, so you could now vape 5.7*0.6 = 3.4 grams, saving yourself an extra 6$ a month!

So, you missed the B.F special - you had your eye on an Omni @ 160, missing out on $32 discount. You could wait for 6 months for another special, or make up the difference in just over 5 months if you get it now !!! :D GO GO GO !!! :D

P.S This is just how I'd justify some things to myself. I've learnt to value my time, happiness and content in life, which is definitely worth some work($$). Also, YMMV. For me, where I currently am, top quality bud costs about 3 times my above estimated value!!!! So my VAS box is dingdingdinging away !!! :D

Love the logic :)

EmDeemo,

who.stin

Looks like that tragic day has finally arrived.. accidentally dropped my OG after a heat cycle and it shattered like my broken heart </3

Looking to either replace it or cop that new carbon fiber version..

What's the warranty process like?

Also haven't been here in awhile, but how's the turn over rate with new orders these days? Does it still take at least 3-4 weeks to get your order?

who.stin,
Reactions: EmDeemo

Squiby

but how's the turn over rate with new orders these days? Does it still take at least 3-4 weeks to get your order?

There are posts over the last day or so that their Black Friday purchases have already been shipped.

I imagine that "in stock" items would ship out quite quickly.

who.stin

There are posts over the last day or so that their Black Friday purchases have already been shipped.

I imagine that "in stock" items would ship out quite quickly.

Good to know! Definitely weighs in on what I decide to do..

Glad that George & Co. have been able to catch up with demand

who.stin,
Reactions: Squiby
Top Bottom