BallzMcVinegar

Ive hit a stem about as small as the miniwynd and it isnt too bad temp wise. It will dry your mouth out so have some water on hand but kinda standard for vaping. Its a bit of a different experience when you are holding it like a roach.

coolbreeze

Ive hit a stem about as small as the miniwynd and it isnt too bad temp wise. It will dry your mouth out so have some water on hand but kinda standard for vaping. Its a bit of a different experience when you are holding it like a roach.
I have one of the Simrell shorties; that's not too bad either.

coolbreeze,
Reactions: NYC_Frank

MellowMart

I'm such a sucker for color
m-7-xl-fall-colors-vaporizers-august-2024_0004s_0001_capped-v2---blue-pink.png
Just got the same one dude, awesome

BallzMcVinegar

Wonder how many of the Omnis they made, because those sold out really quick. Figured that one would be slow, given the price, etc.
They had some cool offerings this time. The Ti M for $79 was a good deal, good to see an omni, and the miniwynd was a neat idea that wasnt for everyone but a cool package for an introduction of the new Halo tip.

coolbreeze

They had some cool offerings this time. The Ti M for $79 was a good deal, good to see an omni, and the miniwynd was a neat idea that wasnt for everyone but a cool package for an introduction of the new Halo tip.
Agree. The Ti M+s are really nice and I love the PhantoM+ too. I think the only disappointment was the lack of Steelix bowls for the Rowynds.

Shiz0id

Hi guys! I'm a bit of a Dynavap noob I have a single piece from I think 2017 and the cap is super worn out. I was wondering if I should keep my existing setup and just get a captive tip+FMJ or should I go Armour Cap instead. I also saw a sale on the HyperDyn tip and Cap combo and was wondering if that would work on my model? Looking at it my instinct is it would work but it's not like they have an actual compatibility chart for customers.
Edit: I also was wanting to know if the HyperDyn tip needs a FMJ or if it's armored for a one hit extraction?

coolbreeze

Hi guys! I'm a bit of a Dynavap noob I have a single piece from I think 2017 and the cap is super worn out. I was wondering if I should keep my existing setup and just get a captive tip+FMJ or should I go Armour Cap instead.
To be honest, I like the FMJ/Captive better, but the Armor is great as well. I feel like the FMJ is a little more aggressive. I think you'd want the Armored for an IH, though.
I also saw a sale on the HyperDyn tip and Cap combo and was wondering if that would work on my model?
Yes, they should fit no problem. It may be kind hot, but it will work. If it's a problem, just get a glass WPA and go through water or j-hook.
Looking at it my instinct is it would work but it's not like they have an actual compatibility chart for customers.
Edit: I also was wanting to know if the HyperDyn tip needs a FMJ or if it's armored for a one hit extraction?
If you buy it from Simrell, he throws in an FMJ for the Hyper free. Mine hasn't arrived yet so I'm not sure how well it works but redittors seem to think it's the way to go. I have not needed an FMJ for my Hyperdyn, it kicks regal ass without one, but I got one to try it out anyhow.

budski

cantre member
Imma go full karen with a semantics argument, the wynd is airflow provided by the holes in the bowl and the spiral/tornado shape of the helix tip; the new 9 fin Halo tip has none of that, why is it called a mini wynd at all??

Top Bottom