Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
@kel its not cheap though. I am always flattered when someone spends $15 to ship a tool that costs $16, lol
It appears I am joining that elite club. Pleased to have flattered you with my EU order but that bolle stem was too tempting. And I chucked in a walnut scoop just to make the postage more acceptable.... 15 USD between two items is only 7.50 per item so far more reasonable in my brain.....and I'm an economics grad! The discount helped so thanks for that....

Any possibility of setting up an EU supplier so we can enjoy your wonderful wares but avoid the eye watering postage costs @RogueGuy ?

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
@Chicken No Name, cool i see your order. Ill throw a little extra something in the pack for you to soften the blow.
:lol:
if you know a shop in EU that would be interested in carrying my tools let me or them know
I will for certain. Have been slightly jealous of our American cousins easy access. Oh well, we get to keep the tetra p80 and tinymights.
Thanks @RogueGuy . I will pm you with some shop details once I have initiated contact here in France. Vapefiend is the big UK supplier but the EU is where it's at :rofl:

acstorfer

Take My Money Dammit!
I ordered a 2019 Vong from dynavap for a neighbor of mine. I pretty much assumed it would come with an M. If that is the case I plan on giving it to another friend of mine. Here's the thing, I got an email congratulating me on my recent M starter pack purchase. So, generic to all dynavap purchases, mistake, or they're sending me a free M starter set? I know dynavap was giving away stuff during their 4th of July sale. If this is the case then a couple people are going to be quite ecstatic.

kel

FuckMisogynists!
I've been practicing my meshy moves.

I love this really fine pressed pollen that breaks down during the vape session and ends up as particulate in the stem and erm... beyond! So this is a 100% necessary part of my process. Yes, it's a few minutes of faff, but, I am a 'maker' and I really like doing this stuff and the results are literally perfect. No particulate in the stem.

No apology for the low resolution / blur / haze - I took this with my old iPhone and I think it demonstrates what I am doing well enough

I got this... :whip::chill::bigleaf:

mesh.jpg

p.s. yes that's the new titanium tip, suitably prepared for it's maiden voyage!

Here we go...

Last edited:

gordontreeman

Everythings coming up Milhouse!
I've been looking for a good stem to use my rosium ti tip from the Vong pre-order and luckily came here and saw @RogueGuy post about the 710 sale, and just picked up a nice glass one! First post on FC and my first Rogue purchase as well. :) Thanks for doing the sale.
Welcome to FC, and I dig the Bespin reference!

Rogue Wax Works is great. I haven't tried his stems yet, but his tools are all fantastic. The Dynvap debowler/tamper and his scoop and tamp tool both see near daily use in my collection.

Vape Cloud City

Welcome to FC, and I dig the Bespin reference!

Rogue Wax Works is great. I haven't tried his stems yet, but his tools are all fantastic. The Dynvap debowler/tamper and his scoop and tamp tool both see near daily use in my collection.
Thanks! I've been needing a scoop really bad lately. I tried to engineer a couple myself but decided if I was getting a stem I'm tossing a couple scoops in as well. I can always use things like that.

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
I've been looking for a good stem to use my rosium ti tip from the Vong pre-order and luckily came here and saw @RogueGuy post about the 710 sale, and just picked up a nice glass one! First post on FC and my first Rogue purchase as well. :) Thanks for doing the sale.
Which one did you get. I snagged his last bolle stem.

Chicken No Name,

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
Nabbed the last Robusto. I've been wanting something all glass and this looked perfect. The bolle looks really nice, it'll be fun to watch the vapor dance through that.
Cool. Glass is where it's at with DV. So much better. Consider an ih as that's all i use now. Lighter is in the drawer.....

Chicken No Name,

Vape Cloud City

Cool. Glass is where it's at with DV. So much better. Consider an ih as that's all i use now. Lighter is in the drawer.....
I've got the Apollo 2 and it took me a while to warm up to it. I used a single flame torch and a 2019 M only for about 2 years, so getting used to the IH took a lot of time but now I really love it. The Vong was my first experience with titanium and I like it, but not sure if it's that much better than SS. This will be my first glass stem, so I'm excited to see how it performs.

Phly

So in the foreground is my brand new @Aezhenn custom-ordered pipe which is beyond beautiful and is immediately my favorite piece. I love this man's work.
In the background are the pieces I got last year, early pandemic purchases those. We are celebrating the new arrival!
I'm using the new v2 Orion induction, which I quite like.

All is well in the dynaverse tonight.
Be well my friends.

is that whiskey in that glass sir? If so, we sesh alike :)

DonMarteng

Hey fellas,
If youre in the EU and looking for some special DVs that you cant buy anywhere else go check out the classifieds.
Getting rid of most of my stuff and Im happy to leave it in some passionate hands.
Im still keeping my new Omni for CBD purposes, but i cant justify the rest unfortunatly.
Thanks for all the great memories and discussions, wishing you all a happy weekend ;)

Greenleaf88

Hello dynacomunity how are we all doing today?

I'm not sure if I'm in the right place but what better place for a dymavap question than here, and I apoligize if it was asked and answered b4.

I'm waiting for my custom stem I ordered and was a little bored waiting for it so I had seen somewhere I can use a cigarette holder with a dyna tip seems like a fun thing to do.

My only problem is I'm pretty sure dymavap tip is 8mm and there r various regular sizes varying from 7.6 to 8. I'm wondering if it absolutley has to be 8? And if anyone else has tried doing this?

Thank you for your time

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Nabbed the last Robusto. I've been wanting something all glass and this looked perfect. The bolle looks really nice, it'll be fun to watch the vapor dance through that.

Love my Robusto. Very thick glass.

Always wanted to try the Tradesman w/o the air hole. Oh what the hell, I just picked up one of the last ones.

Last edited:

Vape Cloud City

Love my Robusto. Very thick glass.

Always wanted to try the Tradesman w/o the air hole. Oh what the hell, I just picked up one of the last ones.
I was really eyeing that, so I'm sorry for your wallets loss, but I am glad you kept me from having to do it. Glad to hear you like the Robusto, the air hole was what made me go with it, so I'll be on the lookout for your review of the Tradesman.

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I was really eyeing that, so I'm sorry for your wallets loss, but I am glad you kept me from having to do it. Glad to hear you like the Robusto, the air hole was what made me go with it, so I'll be on the lookout for your review of the Tradesman.
The Robusto is such a solid stem. I go back and forth with the airhole. It is fun to feather the hole :razz: during your hit, but the hole can be a pain to find ;). I use an IH, so I tend to keep my finger on the hole while heating and leave it there.

It's a fairly long stem and the glass really helps cool the vapor. I only vape concentrates through my DV's, and after a few weeks of use that glass stem gets coated with a beautiful gloss of clean clear reclaim. When it builds up, I take a torch and very briefly heat the stem along its length. I take a piece of organic cotton and make a large Q-tip with a wooden skewer. With the reclaim melted you can swirl and swab it up, then vape the ball of cotton.

kel

FuckMisogynists!
24 hours later and I'm getting a handle on the titanium tip. Initial response is that this is worth the money, it makes a significant difference, I am still working out exactly what I think, but it seems to make it easier to keep a nice flavour temp with more reheats (I'm a toker not a massive hitter) with the low temp cap - seems like a nice combination!

jds

24 hours later and I'm getting a handle on the titanium tip. Initial response is that this is worth the money, it makes a significant difference, I am still working out exactly what I think, but it seems to make it easier to keep a nice flavour temp with more reheats (I'm a toker not a massive hitter) with the low temp cap - seems like a nice combination!

I love the ti tip because I like clearing my bowls quickly and it shines more for that, to me. Steel tips are good at retaining heat and just chaining hit after hit for those who prefer more of a "session" (at least, as much of a session as a VapCap can offer), but titanium heats/cools down faster, so I find it much easier to rip a small bowl in 1 or 2 hits and be done with it.

kel

FuckMisogynists!
That's helpful, thank you! I just tried your suggestion and wow, it can really pull a lot fast with the regular cap - efficient :evil:

(and that was with some pressed pollen which usually lasts ages)

I think I like it more with the low temp cap, a much longer slower and to me at least a tastier experience.

Obviously each to their own this is purely subjective, good to know there's options for as the moods take :buzz:

kel

FuckMisogynists!
Oh yeah... That makes sense and helps explain why I am getting more low temp sweet tokes!

Just tried the regular cap and the titanium tip with a bubbler - rinsed a half chamber of cbd pollen in three pulls. The third was a little too far, I should have stopped at the second one. The first was very good, the second was incredibly intense, too much so for me really, but the combination of flavours in such a complete extraction like that are quite something - outstanding!

:smug:

p.s. the same quantity of pollen would usually last me a good hour or so and 3 or 4 visits!

Top Bottom