Steamer

Received my 2021 M today! It's still a bit wet now, but I was surprised that I only needed 4 q tips to get the inside of the condensor clean. That's a step up from the 20M already :hmm:

What's everyone's opinion on the new M?

GoldenBud

Received my 2021 M today! It's still a bit wet now, but I was surprised that I only needed 4 q tips to get the inside of the condensor clean. That's a step up from the 20M already :hmm:

What's everyone's opinion on the new M?
the M21 tip should be better than M20 according to reviewers, while people usually liked the M18/M19 tip... I prefer the M19 over M20 tip. haven't tried the M21 tip yet....I haven't found anybody who liked the M20 tip more than the M19 tip ***other than half-bowl people....
about the wet M- it happend to me yesterday, it stinks after some time! dry it well hehe.. although I cought it on time yesterday when I assembled the M without checking if everything is dried...

TheThriftDrifter

Land of the long vapor cloud
Not enough draw resistance with the port closed on the 2020M for me personally.

I actually sold my 20M once I got the 21M, the 19M was my favorite, 21M has been winning the reach test even with the captive cap. :freak:

I'm really enjoying my 21M, best one yet according to me/moi/muah. :spliff:

M
M
M
M
Just incase I hadn't said M enough times.:horse:

So the new 2021 Ti tips are available to buy.
£45.00 VonG tip.
£50.00 Omni tip.
Those prices keep going up!!!!!

More difficult to machine maybe?
Latest and greatest?
Bit of both?
Cashing in on VAS?
Something else?
M?

@Duba fabulous milk shot dude! Love it.:love:

natural farmer

PXL-20210630-065842305.jpg

Loving my new Orion. Much better heating than v1, power button with less travel (which feels better), tighter USB connection, great stickers and great charging setting.
It is a great match to my old Omnivap, less great with my 19M which needs more blinks after the click for a good hit. Like v1, with my Omni it works better with small loads, ABV is very even and the hits are very comfortable.
As I have grown quite sensitive to the hot vapor, almost all of the time I am using the Omni hooked on a Lotus pipe, so using an IH is much more practical than using a torch and then inserting to the pipe. Hits are still not at torch level but still very good. Anyway, torch hits are too heavy for my throat these days, especially single torch ones and Orion has hit the golden spot for me, not too strong, not too light. Just great for all day use without stressing the throat so much.
Good job Dynavap. And thanks for the prompt replacement. They even shipped the new one to me before I ship the old one back. Not a day without one. 🤘

kel

FuckMisogynists!
Bloomin heck... where have you been all my life??? :love:

This simple, but truly elegant, stem in cocobolo from Adam, aka, Sucking On Wood, the 2020 M Dynavap tip and cap and the mains powered VapOven is just pure joy!

The ergonomics, balance, weighting, hand-feel, timing, process, is the closest I have got to post 'stoping smoking' to enjoying a tasty spliff yet, no fuss, not on demand - but damn close, no actually it's better, because it tastes fantastic and is all about the herb! How good is this? How much better can it really get?

cocobolo.JPG

Last edited:

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
the M21 tip should be better than M20 according to reviewers, while people usually liked the M18/M19 tip... I prefer the M19 over M20 tip. haven't tried the M21 tip yet....I haven't found anybody who liked the M20 tip more than the M19 tip ***other than half-bowl people....
about the wet M- it happend to me yesterday, it stinks after some time! dry it well hehe.. although I cought it on time yesterday when I assembled the M without checking if everything is dried...

Yeah. In my limited experience, they have gotten consecutively worse since the 19/20 models.

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Yeah. In my limited experience, they have gotten consecutively worse since the 19/20 models.

All I use are 19M tips. I did have a older 7 fin Ti tip in the rotation, but even that eventually just lost out to the 19M performance. I like the way those SS tips work for me when vaping waxes through organic cotton. I don't forsee a need to buy anything new from Dynavap. My next purchase will be a custom stem from one of the awesome third party artisans or the new Sense IH.

@natural farmer I really like your Lotus TEK. I have one of those Al stems around here too. Somewhere...
I've actually been trying to decrease daily vaping in order to give my throat a rest. I'm going to start working in some days of edible and tincture medication to platoon with vaping to mix it up a bit. Even with different cooling methods the daily vape use can get irritating.

Last edited:

StringTheorista

@natural farmer thought I was the only one who frankensteins my lotus stem. That thing just sucks up heat. I use a 14 to 10mm reducer, it sits right into the bowl. I do wish I’d gotten the longer one, just for elegance, but the shortie works great too.

Haven’t been the biggest fan of the captive caps, but I must say captive cap on the OG 7 fin ti tip is a beautiful combo

whatitdew

Vapes R Great
The SimRell MVS is kind of a pain to disassemble, that’s my only gripe I’ve found.
the pieces get glued together almost, scratched my stinger MP trying to remove it the other day! I was being a dumbo tho and used a metal knife to try and pry. Also the 2021 omni tip fits extremely tight. It’s a workout for my cancer patient self just to clean this thing sometimes. Still love it to death tho.

natural farmer

@natural farmer thought I was the only one who frankensteins my lotus stem. That thing just sucks up heat. I use a 14 to 10mm reducer, it sits right into the bowl. I do wish I’d gotten the longer one, just for elegance, but the shortie works great too.

Haven’t been the biggest fan of the captive caps, but I must say captive cap on the OG 7 fin ti tip is a beautiful combo
If it can tame a Lotus it can tame a VC, right? 😄
Do you use a VonG VC? This double silicone ring sleeve I use makes it so easy to attach a non-VonG VC and it's very stable. The ring of my Lotus pipe is crooked so I couldn't use a glass adapter and it would make it more bulky and fragile I think. Can you show yours?

condition

The magnet detached from the new Orion after couple of weeks. I glued it with loctite super attack but it lasted a couple of weeks. Now it dropped again. Please suggest a proper glue or method.

condition,
  • Sad
Reactions: Vaporware

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
Just got the bones in for my Ti assassin stem I just ordered from JK. I’m not sure why I ordered a 21 Omni tip? I’ve hardly used my 21 Omni. Maybe this will help me kindle some love for it. It certainly will add to the light saber look. There is a good chance I may rip it all out when JK releases his Turbo System in a couple weeks. A2CCCD20-26C4-432A-8A3F-085736E71F8A.jpeg

My collection is definitely getting heavy on the Xl side. I just can’t get enough of them. I can’t get a lined dark red resin stem with a spinning mouthpiece and a Ti tip out of my brain. I’m hard on the hunt. That’s one of The Rouge Wax Works new condenses with mouthpiece on the karma vap in the middle. It’s decent but I think the shape of the mouthpiece still needs a bit of work.
5FDF7C36-EA11-43F5-BFD0-0196288894A8.jpeg
Oh, thanks Dynavap for my 6th free 2020M. I love giving awesome free shit away. This one is going to my little bro for his birthday.

Oh, and one last thing. Happy legalization day Virginia!

rvarick

The magnet detached from the new Orion after couple of weeks. I glued it with loctite super attack but it lasted a couple of weeks. Now it dropped again. Please suggest a proper glue or method.
Maybe give KISS Molecular Super Bond glue a try. This was recommended to me the Fluxer IH maker to glue a magnet back on my Flite IH. I think where this type of glue excels is that it has some flex to it, which helps on areas that expand/contract with heat. I had great luck with it on my IH, hopefully it works for your Orion too.

TheThriftDrifter

Land of the long vapor cloud

A two part epoxy surely would do the job!
Failing that, get a refund from dynavap and purchase something from Pipes.

Top Bottom