BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
While gross (to others), some have used nose “wax” to lubricate. YMMV

I must admit. Guilty as charged.

It's just so easy because you don't have to go look for that little tin of wax. I always have my nose with me when I need it. :ko:

I have also used some CBD balm and Ed's BAB, but I gave the latter away. So back to the nose.

At least I don't stick it in other places. God only knows where some of you put your vapcap. :razz:

jabba

I use burt’s bees lip balm on o-rings

@ShayWhiteGrow i have similar plans for my cocobolo nonavong stem, if the usps ever delivers my simrell MP. Love that sleek look
Here's a not so funny story. A few years ago my lips were CHAPPED and I just couldn't get relief. My wife had recently purchased the Burt's Bees lip balm. My lips felt so chapped that they were burning....and the worse my lips became....the more balm I applied to seek relief. And so it went for nearly a week. I finally had to go the dermatologist. I am not kidding...the Doctor said 'may I photograph your lips for part of a study?'. 'Sure' I said....'but what is going on with my lips'. She said 'do you have your lip balm with you?'......as I pulled out the Burt's Bees she read the ingredients and said you are allergic to 'xyz' (I can't exactly remember...but some type of minty ingredient often found in fancier lip balms). She told me that this ingredient BURNS some people's lips. I can attest....It practically burnt my lips off my face lol. Since that day...I am exceedingly careful to apply only known lip balms...and NEVER any Burt's Bees or those give-away promo lip balms that so many companies seem to offer these days. If it has anything remotely 'minty'....I avoid like the plague.

Sorry for the veer.....just sayin'

Last edited:

GoldenBud

@notams - see if that tight fit isn't rolled orings. Had a '20-M tip destroy 3 wooden stems. The o-ring wouldn't twist with the tip on insertion. Dead give-away.
damnit i knew it. but it works well with 1 o-ring. need to get 19M tip. one of the two sided of my edstnts cocobolo is ruined because of this. another wooden stem with 1 o ring only works well

GoldenBud,
Reactions: TommyDee

grogazola

What’s your favourite wpa for the dynavap? I’m picking up a mighty wpa today and I want to extend the wpa love to my dynavap too......

grogazola,

Demonic chronic

Chronic Connoisseur. Butane power✊🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇺🇦
Completely forgot about the hydravong/omnivong! :science: Forgive my ignorance, but if I just buy the hydravong stem will I be able to use my 18M tip and condenser in a hydravong stem?? Do you use condensers for your omnivong/hydravong? Thank you!!
As far as I’m aware you should be able 2 use ur 18m tip and condenser with a hydravong stem, aye a always use a condenser with the omnivong, got it set so the airport is closed.

Zoltani

I have been using a 2018 M that I got 4/20/18 and want to upgrade now that I am gonna be receiving a Flite IH. I'm looking at 3rd party stems for something to replace the M with and am super overwhelmed by the choices. If I am looking to spend $50-100, which stem would you recommend? Smooth cool vapor followed by easy of cleaning are my top priorities. Some of the wood stems concern me in the cleaning department.

I have a SS and Ti tip, so I do not need a new tip, but my cap is pretty banged up and dented.

Zoltani,

KidFated.

Unknown Member
I have been using a 2018 M that I got 4/20/18 and want to upgrade now that I am gonna be receiving a Flite IH. I'm looking at 3rd party stems for something to replace the M with and am super overwhelmed by the choices. If I am looking to spend $50-100, which stem would you recommend? Smooth cool vapor followed by easy of cleaning are my top priorities. Some of the wood stems concern me in the cleaning department.

I have a SS and Ti tip, so I do not need a new tip, but my cap is pretty banged up and dented.
@Ed's TnT makes awesome stems and you can just throw a condenser inside so the only cleaning will be the tip and condenser.

TommyDee

Vaporitor
You will be hard pressed to find a cap to match the heat of the '18. If it is one with a solid separation between the first and second click, it is one to cherish @Zoltani .

I only do wooden stems and a particular shrub at that. LOVE 'EM! You are right, wooden stems don't get cleaned. They may need a push-through by a skewer when combusted, but for the most part, the vape oils are a type of wood treatment.

If wooden stems are not lined, you also have to watch for rolling o-rings. Fastest way to destroy a wooden stem.

Most offerings out there will line the insides with a stainless steel or titanium core to make sure the wood, or the resins of 'stabilized' woods, are not part of the airpath. I much prefer my one piece simple stems.

grogazola

You will be hard pressed to find a cap to match the heat of the '18. If it is one with a solid separation between the first and second click, it is one to cherish @Zoltani .

I only do wooden stems and a particular shrub at that. LOVE 'EM! You are right, wooden stems don't get cleaned. They may need a push-through by a skewer when combusted, but for the most part, the vape oils are a type of wood treatment.

If wooden stems are not lined, you also have to watch for rolling o-rings. Fastest way to destroy a wooden stem.

Most offerings out there will line the insides with a stainless steel or titanium core to make sure the wood, or the resins of 'stabilized' woods, are not part of the airpath. I much prefer my one piece simple stems.

I was thinking of selling all three of 18Ms to pick up two hydravongs. Are the 18Ms still considered to be the best tip for throat hit?

grogazola,
Reactions: KidFated.
Top Bottom