BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
excuse me while I kiss this guy, what’s a c vap

A c-vap is an M made out of seconds that DV heat treats to get that bronze like color from the SS. They put together whole M's from those parts and provides them at a very discounted price. The idea is to gift it to someone in order to get others into the DV world.

Last edited:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
“I got an email today from DynaVap offering 10% off everything and a free c-vap on any order that includes a VapCap to gift to someone of my choice.”

Puffitup also has a 10% discount in their newslettter. No Ccap, tho. :tup:
They usually mail free, which is nice.

snackmaster

hey there The heart of the omni is the machanism to adjust condenser length. They may tweak that mechanism, but perhaps the upgrade will focus on the stems...new airport designs etc. On my new long long stem design, icluding my omni version, I have eliminated the need for the internal O ring, that could be an upgrade for the DV omni

As for competition on stems etc, I feel that George factored that in from the start, as he was willing to let us all make our own designs. I feel they will be fine, as they have a lock on the tips and caps...as Ive said before, there should be no thitd party making of these parts.

How different would the dynaverse be if he had not allowed for us access makers? I know that I have reallyy enjoyed creating my DV stuff. The major competition for me is all the other custom makers that can outperform me :)
We're on the same page. I get the omni's function, the wisdom of letting makers do their thing, etc etc. And "competition" probably wasn't the best term, so pretend I said "3rd party offerings" instead ;)

I've just always thought the omni's price was kinda high and think something needs recalibration in current market. Functional improvements would be great. Aesthetic and price adjustments are ok. Using the new 7 fin tip as a carrot feels least interesting IMO.

iammyself

I built my first induction heater using Amazon parts for a total of $47.90. I made some mistakes along the way, but was able to correct them and get a relatively decent finished design. I won’t show you the inside, it’s too messy and embarrassing. I scratched the casing, and the power port needs some more hot glue. I got the Dynavap email with the 10% off and C-Vap, and placed an order. I know a few people who could use one.

CFF8703F-8950-4C20-ADED-148BA731B572.jpeg

sirwalter

Carbon fiber 7 fin omni? Kind of surprised no announcement. Or maybe I missed it

KidFated.

Unknown Member

Carbon fiber 7 fin omni? Kind of surprised no announcement. Or maybe I missed it
I remember when they first offered carbon fiber. I always wanted one. Once they stopped selling them, I was bummed got over it. I think I’m sticking to wood/ss/ti/glass

Vape_Or_Die420

They announced a limited amount would be available during the live stream today. Looks like they sold out in an hour or so.

Vape_Or_Die420,
Reactions: sirwalter

GB3663

Got my 7 fin tip in the mail yesterday, all the way down here in S Africa.
Going to gift the C-cap to my nephew (he's a student, so broke as shit).
I don't care what anybody says, Dynavap is the best company out there, hands down.
Call me a fan boy if you want, but, when was the last time a business gave you something of real value for free?
And did that multiple times a year?
If it was about all about successful marketing I believe more companies would be this generous.
But they aren't...so its got to be because they're fucking rad people

Big respect George, you're a legend

stark1

Lonesome Planet
:D It’s hearth/heart warming to read about so many surprise packages making so many VapCap
Afficianados happy this time of year, in unrelenting 2020! 👁️ World wide.

Congrats to all who got these early Christmas presents
From Santa G, and his industrious elves.

Drool.

Happy Holidaze to all of us fanboys, and girls! Joy heureux navidad! 幸せな休日 !
Stay Home Merry Christmas GIF by INTO ACTION
S
tay safe, and be sure to get your covid vaccine shots!

Last edited:

Vaporware

If it’s happening more often, maybe this explains the current lack of color options with their next series of stems?

I’ve only seen this and a couple of issues with the green, but I haven’t been paying close attention so there may be more. I don’t know if this will end up being a common issue or not though. Has anyone got info directly from the company?

Drug

Sucks man. You plan on contacting the seller to have something done about this?

Drug,

Vapefanatic

Not really planning on doing anything. This was from a VGoodiez order. I'm not sure if Scott is willing to replace it, since I'm international/ not US.

I had a separate order from Dynavap for a Ti Tip and a Vapcap Pack. An OG Cap had a chip on top only after a week of normal use. I sent pics and was asked to show my heating process in a video. I hesitated because I have nothing to prop my phone. Did not wanna go out during Covid just to get a tripod. But they insisted and said they will replace. At this point, I really just wanted to prove my point. I went out and got a tripod, took a quick video with no flower and said the replacement is not necessary. No replies after that. Well…you could at least tell me future Vapcaps that I buy will not have this issue? Maybe they're just too eager to close the book on this one. Not everyday that a customer tells you to keep the replacement.

I'm medicating in prohibition land. I prefer to keep a low profile and just let things be. CD51C34C-7A75-44D1-9A09-829550A3085A.jpegD3168EB9-043C-4784-AEB9-DBB6502E2A59.jpeg56FC1ED2-1823-47DE-BEA5-5ADA1AE67F3E.jpeg

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
In spite of your being overseas, both these companies stand behind everything they do.
I would at least reach out to Scott and give him an opportunity to help... same goes with DV.

Both companies regularly serve international customers, I have a feeling they will make it right if you let them know.

Top Bottom