notams

toke down Babylon
If I want to go carbless what would you suggest for first time?

I have 19M, 20M, Simrell. If I just cover the hole and go "carbless" the stems get uncomfortable to hold. So, I'm assuming when one has a carbless stem there's a way of dealling with this.

I know @TommyDee has a sweet wooden stem with no carb. Flowering Quince I believe. Is there an internal tube of some sort? or just a wooden straw basically?

I'm confused. I want to try a carbless stem. I don't know where to start.

LabPong

I have 19M, 20M, Simrell. If I just cover the hole and go "carbless" the stems get uncomfortable to hold. So, I'm assuming when one has a carbless stem there's a way of dealling with this.

I know @TommyDee has a sweet wooden stem with no carb. Flowering Quince I believe. Is there an internal tube of some sort? or just a wooden straw basically?

Rogue Wax Works.......hey....where is he anyway?

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Not hating but to me looks like sausage and 2 balls
Haha in my country there is a saying that translates close to "" Everything looks like a sausage when you are hungry ""
I shot the maker an e-mail hopefully they will manage to come up with a line of ceramic stems,i really like the colors they are using.
BTW I also dont dig the shape either,i like some of the customs ,they are way better than the classics ,

Just to try it out and see how you like it, you could block the air port in one of your existing VCs. Just position an x-ring between the tip and the air port. I have 2 woodies set up that way that I use on glass.
Yep, this. I've got all my M's set up this way. No carbs for me.
Its awesome like that. Waste no more time on air port searching. Also, you have more choice of how you can take it, like a real cigarette for exemple. Do you use yours with 4 or just 3 o-rings (standart condenser) ?

TommyDee

Vaporitor

Check out @Rabid Kiwi 's work for wooden stems. DynaCraft

Mine are lined with pure natural vape honey. Wood causes very little vape to condense before reaching the user. Wood is a natural insulator so handling remains very comfortable. I can't find a reason for anything else.

'20-M adjustable air port -

49786306046_832704e4b2_c.jpg

Last edited:

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
There is this guy i was trying to convert to vaping for years and while he liked vaporizing ,it was never gonna be his first choice.. Now he tells me he got a VapCap M before the quarantine hit and is smokefree since then.. It took a pandemic to get him concerned about his lunghealth,lol...Also he said that he did great at conserving his stash too.. Anyway i am so glad he finally saw the light
I've been giving it some thought for some time and while the VapCap is not even in my top 10 vapes i tried,it is one of the greatest.
It is like the missing link of the evolution between combustion and vaporization. It's style is like bridge behind two cultures and it probably makes the transfer easier than any other vape on the market. Also i am thankful that it made my gf ditch her purple cancer box (flowermate v1) ! Btw she even became a dynasnob after gettin an IH and thinks it is better than any other of my vapes,lol..
Probably the lack of greater appreciation on my side for the VapCaps performance is that ,i dont like direct draw vapes and also was long convert and my habit was already formed,but that doesnt stop me for having high respect for DV products :) !

someTooL

Switched over to using a 2” glass wpa with a J-hook almost exclusively. I’ll use my Omni on occasion, but only while out. At home, all glass. Yes, I’ve become one of those that can definitely taste the difference when using a condenser.

So, here’s looking at you George, let’s see some new nice glass coming out. I have the BB9, its cool. But not just a stem or body to put a condenser in, but something scientific or heady. Get them custom glass makers busy. Please:myday:

Top Bottom