danielj

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
9-E7-AF2-BD-7-EF2-498-E-B11-A-8-BD4657-D13-B3.jpg
Andy Capp Creations - Premium • High Quality • Handcrafted • Artistic Creations
beautiful, classy and challenging on a manual lathe

Imsooohighrn420

Whats your favorite vaping technique with the dynavap through a water piece?

The best one Ive found so far is a slow 15 second draw, pause for a second or two , then take a slowly accelerating draw for 4-5 seconds moving quite a bit more air at the end then the first draw. It makes water dyna hits seem more like a pipe hit.

I would love to hear if the community has any better that I could try.

P.S I tried searching " vaping techniques for dynavap water" before writing this and didnt get any decent hits so asking here, sorry if it was discussed before , this thread is massive ;).

shervin2

The Two-Click Bowlshevik & Sticksimus Briximus
@shervin2 that @Futo_Derek Vapestation is super cool.

Check these Futo "Coffee Bean Stashes"

Cool stash but I'm good for now.

This thing is impressive though. Carries exactly everything I need for travel in the box, ready to go. Two vapes, all the spare parts, weed, grinder, lighter and cleaning brush, all tucked inside a box that goes anywhere.

6z9cidvh.jpg

stark1

Lonesome Planet
:mmmm:Is it smellproof?

I’d hate to go to the airport to find that the federal pigs
Are giving me a free flight to the pen. :bang:

Another reason not to fly skunked. :cheers::spliff:

Monk Debate

The monks do be debatin’
Finally got my Hydravong stem today. I love the gnarled patterns on it and the spinning action is the best I’ve ever had on a Vapcap. I’m able to take absolute lung ripping hits from this through water, so much volume of vapor that it makes me cough. I don’t know how much the new airport is supposed to change the quality of the vapor, but on dry hits the vapor felt quite a bit cooler to me than on my M (although still warm).

The only downside is that I did combust on my last session. First time I’ve really done that. Guess my metal parts will be getting a nice ISO bath tomorrow.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Hey, thanks! @Krazy, & Pete. & Crossfires.

Gotta be nuts not to enter. Only 776, so far.

Crossfire’s Lucid Customs seem to have surged in the VC-IH field name recognition.

If only he has the time to launch his portable version, I’d be so in!

Last edited:

Monk Debate

The monks do be debatin’
Since I had to clean my Hydravong pieces, I ended up cleaning all my Dynavap stuff. Two tips, two caps, glass Charlie stem, Dynacoil, XL condenser, Ti mouthpiece and I waxed the Hydravong stem and my Timber since I had the wax out. I feel refreshed!

vapenerd

So here's another reason why I love the Omnivap: It's fantastic to finish off a load.

I just put .034 g in my Tubo Evic with a basket screen and took 2 high temp hits. Then I took the material out and threw it in my Omnivap. It gave me 2 more hits and now I'm baked af!

The AVB is not even that dark but daaaaaamn, that's enough for me for today.

a5ca36f7de7dee3c0968edc632df630663161247.jpg

And now I'm off to enjoy the high.

Monk Debate

The monks do be debatin’
Been using the Hydravong throughout the day. The infinite spin on this is effortless, especially with the spinning mouthpiece. It’s so easy to just drop this right into a water piece. The vertical airport allows me to better control the airflow, as I can slide my finger down it instead of trying to partially cover the round airports. Now I do a few seconds with the airport closed, then a few seconds with it half open, then I let it rip wide open. This results in huge, cloudy hits that are thankfully water cooled.

The only downside is that the airport is not easy to find. I lose precious seconds looking for it. However I still prefer this over the 2019 M. It’s really satisfying to just pop it right on a water piece and inhale.

Vaped2Space

Been using the Hydravong throughout the day. The infinite spin on this is effortless, especially with the spinning mouthpiece. It’s so easy to just drop this right into a water piece. The vertical airport allows me to better control the airflow, as I can slide my finger down it instead of trying to partially cover the round airports. Now I do a few seconds with the airport closed, then a few seconds with it half open, then I let it rip wide open. This results in huge, cloudy hits that are thankfully water cooled.

The only downside is that the airport is not easy to find. I lose precious seconds looking for it. However I still prefer this over the 2019 M. It’s really satisfying to just pop it right on a water piece and inhale.

When you put your cap on before heating it, have the long part of the cap match up with your airflow hole so you have a visual indicator.

thejackalsmark

Just another "Person Of Interest"
The only downside is that the airport is not easy to find. I lose precious seconds looking for it.

I've heard a number of ppl say the same, now. The new airport is NOT as easy to find as they hoped. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

When you put your cap on before heating it, have the long part of the cap match up with your airflow hole so you have a visual indicator.

Thats EXACTLY how I keep track of mine. lol :tup:

Oh, hell no! I don't want anything covered in big ass logos.

@Ramahs
Razor blade : a few cents
FREE induction heater : PRICELESS! :tup: :rofl:

Happy Vaping! :wave::leaf::rockon:

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
You're likely to scrape it all up with a razor. I'd be more open to using a strong solvent.
Though, last time I inquired with Sneaky Pete about one of his giant logos plastered all over something I would otherwise want to buy, he told me that it probably wouldn't come off that easy. So yeah, fuck that.

I completely get what they're doing, sticking to spreading their brand. I manage a retail store that's trying to do the same thing in any way possible...but I don't like being a billboard myself. I'll motivate my customers into doing it, but I would never do it myself with my own stuff. It is what it is.

I like Sneaky Pete, and I mean no disrespect what he's doing. It's just not for me if it's got big ol' logos on the sides.

Last edited:

thejackalsmark

Just another "Person Of Interest"
You're likely to scrape it all up with a razor. I'd be more open to using a strong solvent.
Though, last time I inquired with Sneaky Pete about one of his giant logos plastered all over something I would otherwise want to buy, he told me that it probably wouldn't come off that easy. So yeah, fuck that.

I completely get what they're doing, sticking to spreading their brand. I manage a retail store that's trying to do the same thing in any way possible...but I don't like being a billboard myself. I'll motivate my customers into doing it, but I would never do it myself with my own stuff. It is what it is.

Yeah. I feel ya.

Lol, That reminded me of this meme. You guys might get a chuckle from it. :cool:

congress-nascar-jackets-sponsors-who-bought-them.jpg

:rofl:

Happy Vaping! :leaf::zzz:

Top Bottom