• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
My friend, I appreciate loyalty very much. Unfortunately a vanishing virtue these days.
But as I already said in the past, I hate brand logos in general. And while living in an illegal country the last I want to have is a possible stealth enclosure with fat brand logos of a well-known canna related company on it.

^ What @Hogni said

RogueGuy

Accessory Maker
@stark1 oh the inappropriate comments to be made .....I......must.....resist

I hope everyone is enjoying this long weekend and making the most out of these last days of summer.

I had a very relaxing weekend. I did a lot of testing (vaping weed ;)) and playing in the garden.

IMG-20190830-170753-568.jpg

IMG-20190830-170753-573.jpg

IMG-20190901-160611-297.jpg

IMG-20190902-092125-804.jpg

IMG-20190902-142601-253.jpg

Last edited:

danielj

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
@RogueGuy Those glass stems look incredably nice! congrats bro!

On another matter.......
Ive had my hydravong since last Thursday….long enough to get a feel for its performance. Yesterday, I took the ti tip and xl condenser off my Ti stem, and put it on the hydra, as I am used to using this configuration. ymmv, but these are my take aways. I am not a heavy hitter, with 67 yr old lungs. I dont use a waterpiece, so I didnt test in that regard.

With open airport, the draw resistance is minimal. It feels much like a normal inhalation, rather than a typical lung pull. The sense is of getting just air, but that is an illusion which is displaced when you notice the herbal effects.

George claims that a small increase in pull results in a vapor/air ratio increasing exponentially. I found this to be true. It is a noticeable, immediate, and surprising sensation - different and stronger than the effect one gets from typical rocking or feathering the previous airports.

Sliding the finger along the elongated airport works nicely, but I preferred the effect noted above, and felt no need to use this slide technique.

I am very pleased with the hydravong, and feel it definitely adds something beyond its cool aesthetic and tactile elements. Early on, I watched the review by Vapezone - I am surprised that he didnt notice and comment on the performance upgrade.

Have a good one, folks!

RogueGuy

Accessory Maker
@danielj well said. Good to see the HV getting some love. I really enjoy mine.

@StringTheorista oh, from feelings of inadequacy to alien penis, where to start?

So that mini Bubble stem was a one off. It's awesome! I even used it with the Dynacoil. The ones I will have available soon are all around 4 1/4 inches, the mini is 2 1/2 and will be part of the next run.

thejackalsmark

Just another "Person Of Interest"
@danielj well said. Good to see the HV getting some love. I really enjoy mine.

@StringTheorista oh, from feelings of inadequacy to alien penis, where to start?

So that mini Bubble stem was a one off. It's awesome! I even used it with the Dynacoil. The ones I will have available soon are all around 4 1/4 inches, the mini is 2 1/2 and will be part of the next run.

I was gonna ask you about that mini. Didn't know you had that made. just the longer ones. How different is the draw, vs the longer one?

RogueGuy

Accessory Maker
@thejackalsmark the little one is pretty cool given its length. We ended up shortening all the stems from the prototypes. to around 4 !/4 inches. We also went carb heavy. In the end its nice to have that option.

We did a simple carbless stem with a "bite" moth piece I'm calling the "Tradesman", cuz you can put it in your mouth and hit it, hands free, as you go back to work.

If you have ever done construction, there is always a guy with a lit cigarette in his mouth all day, smoke billowing off the tip into his eyes, never seeming to bother him. That was the inspiration. :spliff:
PSX-20190902-170812.jpg

PSX-20190902-170854.jpg

Xclerk

The Universe is our endless supply
@thejackalsmark the little one is pretty cool given its length. We ended up shortening all the stems from the prototypes. to around 4 !/4 inches. We also went carb heavy. In the end its nice to have that option. Love the beats too!

We did a simple carbless stem with a "bite" moth piece I'm calling the "Tradesman", cuz you can put it in your mouth and hit it, hands free, as you go back to work.

If you have ever done construction, there is always a guy with a lit cigarette in his mouth all day, smoke billowing off the tip into his eyes, never seeming to bother him. That was the inspiration. :spliff:
PSX-20190902-170812.jpg

PSX-20190902-170854.jpg
They all look super dope. I really like the shortys. Happy to see the little rig is getting use. Serious beats. Garden looks sweet!
@danielj thanks for the detailed reveiw. Can't wait till i get mine

Top Bottom