stark1

Lonesome Planet
For all the Lego and mix and match that @VapCap touts, I must admit it is disheartening to see the steel offering as a hook to sell a complete kit. I have no need for additional condensers and tips at this point but would really like a body or stem. I think only offering it like this is a mistake

Nice marketing ploy, prolly thought up by the junior members of the team. :spliff:

I, too balked, then said WTF you only go around once—been wanting a Damn-ascus VapCap
to go with my Damascus knife.

Poh boy, he’s agonna dye, waiting for that pho king snail mail dawg to show up.
Monday, they promised. :wave:

Walking the wOKe

2r4tlzn.jpg

Last edited:

hopla

I believe they are all universal....
that's what i thought but i'd prefer to be sure :haw:
I'm curious to see the difference between the original and say the M18, do you guys still use your original or is it definitively in a drawer since the you have discovered the M?

edit:
if i have to be honest: it's more of a mid-summer VAS hitting me. I have to reach 50€ on vaposhop to save the 7€ shipping fee, as i'm pulling the trigger on the U joint for the SB jr.
I think that's the best ploy to make you spend on a site, to reach a certain amount not too high but high enough to make you buy 2 pieces of relative importance.

Last edited:

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
It's really cool to see how many new vapcappers there are-it's a constant stream of cool new energy to this already cool thread.

I can't imagine my universe without the way it commingles with the Dynaverse. I head into the studio next week and I'll have my vapcaps loaded and ready to go. They provide the ultimate in herbal performance enhancement.

EDIT: I may have overused the word cool in the first paragraph. But I stand by every one. Y'all are a chill bunch.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
V.A.S? V.A.S ist das? i bought a Dynavap M18, a Da Vinci IQ, an E Nano and a Sticky Brick Junior... in less than 2 weeks once vaping made me rediscover weed: definitely Fuck Combustion

You, my friend, Definitely Defined Fuck Com-BU$T-ion, AKA VAS.

We, at least are LIT AF, with our new toys. ( New expression I learned, recently ). :ko:

20kzpt0.jpg

Last edited:

hopla

I don’t think the OG glass is cross-compatible with any of the later versions. Except possibly the cap. (And the rubber mouthpiece)
well i'll tell you for sure in a few days, as i made the order ;)
Even if it isn't compatible it's not a big deal, not the last Vapcap i'll buy (but now i'll wait for black friday :haw: ) at least i'll see the smoke coming through the tube (every pretext seems well-founded when you have VAS :rofl:)

Last edited:

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
If you like the wooden way nothing has more room for DV and stash than the cases by @Winegums.
I still have some cases listed and can make custom designs on demand. The size and dimensions of the case can be worked to suit any combination of Vapcaps, lighter, herb storage within reason. I'm thinking of making some stock triple bay cases when I have time as well as redesigning things again. There's always room for improvement.

Unfortunately the choice of woods he uses is pretty limited.
I know that you want darker exotic woods but that does not mean I have a "limited" selection of wood. I have a fair selection of ethically harvested domestic woods that have their own beauty.

The unfortunate reality is that "interesting" non-domestic woods are expensive, hard to obtain in large thicker planks, and typically endangered. My choice to work with non-endangered domestic woods is an ethical and financial decision. I'm not a big company that can afford to buy wood in large lots which makes it worth the shipping prices and brings the price per board foot down. The price of my work would have to sharply increase just to cover the costs of the wood used.

I also don't want to contribute to the destruction of Biodiversity hot spots in our Rainforests, where they clear cut swaths of land just so that they can harvest a handful of exotic trees. This is where Rosewood, Blackwood, Cocobolo, Mahogany, Koa, Wenge and many other woods come from. All over the world it's the same story, over harvesting, loss of natural habitat, and illegal poaching has decimated the exotic wood populations.

It will likely still happen despite my choices but I do not want to have any hand in it.

Brazil-defends-commitment-to-cut-deforestation_wrbm_large.jpg

hopla

You, my friend, Definitely Defined Fuck Com-BU$T-ion, AKA VAS.

We, al least are LIT AF, with our new toys. ( New expression I learned, recently ). :ko:

20kzpt0.jpg

well i must admit that i'm quite enthusiast about Vaping now that i discovered this forum.
How did i live without even knowing such an alternative could exist?
I think e-cig disgusted me from vaping first (can't stand the propylene glycol, glycerine thing etc. they put in it).
But when i tried with cannabis i was literally on my ass (not only for the efficiency but for the taste first), and then you find that any new device makes you taste your material differently... we're damned... and LIT AF too:science:

StringTheorista

296oeb9.jpg

Well this cool little thing is even smaller than I imagined. Like the first vapcap I got, that surprise of how small it was in my hand—how can something so small be so good? Works amazingly, best $3 spent in a while. Getting along well with Blue Mountain Fire this morning.

(by the way it’s “she”)

Last edited:

hopla

296oeb9.jpg

Well this cool little thing is even smaller than I imagined. Like the first vapcap I got, that surprise of how small it was in my hand—how can something so small be so good? Works amazingly, best $3 spent in a while. Getting along well with Blue Mountain Fire this morning.

(by the way it’s “she”)
Nice one!
i bought this other tiny thing and it's working perfectly with the M18 (i don't like it with the IQ as it takes 50% of the flavour...maybe because the Dynavap hits heavier than the more subtle IQ)
rBVaEFgYU8WAbFR0AAHpcPro6o0218.jpg

Squiby

if i buy a Vapcap original (with the glass body) would it be compatible with the M?
Or are the tips different?

No. The original Vapcap or Vapcap OG only shares the cap in common with other models. The OG consists of a one piece glass body/tip. It has a glass condenser and the glass body/tip and condenser is held together with a fat silicone mp.

All other Vapcap models and their components are interchangeable with the exception of the stainless steel M tip and the Omni condenser. The Omni condenser must be paired with a titanium tip, any generation.

Everything else is all mix and match.

hopla

No. The original Vapcap or Vapcap OG only shares the cap in common with other models. The OG consists of a one piece glass body/tip. It has a glass condenser and the glass body/tip and condenser is held together with a fat silicone mp.

All other Vapcap models and their components are interchangeable with the exception of the stainless steel M tip and the Omni condenser. The Omni condenser must be paired with a titanium tip, any generation.

Everything else is all mix and match.
That's a definitive answer!
thank you very much!

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
Nice one!
i bought this other tiny thing and it's working perfectly with the M18 (i don't like it with the IQ as it takes 50% of the flavour...maybe because the Dynavap hits heavier than the more subtle IQ)
rBVaEFgYU8WAbFR0AAHpcPro6o0218.jpg

That's about the size of my Sneaky Pete Globe. The vapcap is perfect in these small glass pieces. And I just love how easy they are to clean. Put a a couple sprinkles of PBW, add some hot water, shake & rinse.

I use my vapcaps through water about 90% of the time. I use my '18 M when I'm out and about natively and I love it, but when I'm home, it's the Globe with a short whip.

Hippie

I don’t think the OG glass is cross-compatible with any of the later versions. Except possibly the cap. (And the rubber mouthpiece)

You can use a metal tip, an XL condenser and a spinning mouthpiece with the OG glass stem to make a glassy XLS, or put a metal tip in the end of the glass tip to make a metal tipped OG with see through internals but the OG glass stem is quite fragile so check your orings before fitting the tip.
I use slightly smaller orings with mine in an effort to put less stress on the glass after killing one inserting a Ti tip.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
if i buy a Vapcap original (with the glass body) would it be compatible with the M?
Or are the tips different?
To go along with @Squiby s description, here is a photo sans the cap...
260zgit.jpg

The ground glass part is under the cap and the part forward of the division you can see is the tip where you put your herb, which is about half of the GG area. (pardon the crack) On the original OGs the glass was not ground.

I knew I had an OOG somewhere... ;)
2ldu0xk.jpg

Last edited:

fuby

Sorry for being a smart-ass. I think you could probably get by with much less-while conduction is in play it's not like a Pax where the oven always has to be full. I've done lots of partial loads, but have never weighed.

You just won't get a lot of draws. But you can sip and sit-meaning you don't have to worry about your herb cooking between draws. You don't have to use it all up.

Dont worry about it. I just bought one! I really like the sip and sit idea too! i always feel the need to clean the whole bowl with my mighty.

Literally, the smallest amount you can pop into a Vapcap.

I love vaping tiny amounts throughout the day. My usual dose is a mere 0.015gm, just a tiny little bit. I tear a wee nug off a flower and pop it in there, letting it bounce around as I heat the cap. Very nice.

The Vapcap is incredibly efficient with your bud. You will find yourself using much less to achieve the same effects.

But he warned. :myday: Once you enter the Wonderful Kingdom of the Dynaverse, you won't likely be leaving. Dynaverse is the destination where modularity and Vapcap Aquisition Syndrome (VAS) reigns absolute.

But we all like it here. :wave:

So awsome! Thanks for the response

Top Bottom