• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Dynavap VapCap Shipping Discussion

ohjameson

Just curious, but when did you guys get your VapCaps?

My order is #523. I ordered on the 28th of December, and on January 5th, I got an email stating that my order was "complete."

How long does it usually take after the completion email to get to my door?

ohjameson,

Archaicrevival

My order is #523. I ordered on the 28th of December, and on January 5th, I got an email stating that my order was "complete."

My order is 555 I think and I haven't even received an email yet. My order was placed January 6th.

Archaicrevival,

Mister G

Deceptively Old Fart

If you did not get a tracking # you should contact George. It would have shipped out of Wisconsin, not sure where you are to estimate delivery.

Mister G,

Archaicrevival

If you did not get a tracking # you should contact George. It would have shipped out of Wisconsin, not sure where you are to estimate delivery.

How can I contact George? I've tried the form on vapcaps website.

vVcWjDj.jpg

Archaicrevival,

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate

I was going to ask about what the most recent orders to ship out is. I don't want to seem impatient as I am in no rush, but was curious to the turn around. I'm 537 if I recall correctly :)

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
Very funny story, I don't mean to be a tease but my shipping says it shall arrive Saturday :) should have something pretty cool to share with ya'll

Archaicrevival

Yeah, I think VapCap has firmed that up but not yet posted.
Though he did say to expect it up on his online shop next week!

Speaking of next week, hope to get my vapcap then, spoke with George on the 9th and he said my order would be shipping out this past week. Not having received an email or tracking number I hope it has shipped!

Archaicrevival,

Archaicrevival

Last edited:
Archaicrevival,

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
Patience my friends, was about a month for me. When I spoke with him about my VapCap it was literally the last one that was ready for the shipment. It actually was going to be the 1st one ready on this next shipment but he did me a solid, just a lucky coincidence I asked and he was right up to me. (He gave me a custom Dynastash instead of waiting on new ones)) I actually even think it says next projected ship date on website.

MarkKnopfler

I just got my VapCap. Took only 6 working days for it to arrive to Croatia, which is pretty fast.
Here is tracking info, if anyone is interested.

gVkUoFH.png

MarkKnopfler,
Reactions: RUDE BOY
Top Bottom