Dynavap VapCap Shipping Discussion

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I got that same warm feeling just now as I do when I'm....
Just got shipping, THANK YOU GEORGE!

wondering if it will be shipped as one order or if the box will come later as they were purchased separately

tblast

I got that same warm feeling just now as I do when I'm....
Just got shipping, THANK YOU GEORGE!

wondering if it will be shipped as one order or if the box will come later as they were purchased separately

Is the order that shipped the previously referenced #573? If so, I should be soon! Can't want for this little guy, seems like such a fun vape.

tblast,

rand_alpha86

I'm order 644. Has anyone in the 600s received shipping confirmation? The wait is killing me! In a good way. :p

rand_alpha86,

sam reynolds

because "Samantha" is a mouthful.
Heard through a friend of a friend that George is looking to get OG glass orders through last week out by Friday.

alltoreup

Damn you, party liquor
Christmas is coming!!!! Got my shipping notification this evening! Order 626 for those of you keeping score at home.

ZC

My order 684 shipped! I had to add some parts to my order and George was of course incredibly helpful.

RelaxedNow

#689 is on its way!

I received my repaired ESV back this week as well. I've enjoyed testing it, and am looking forward to doing the same with the OG VapCap.

RelaxedNow,
Reactions: lovecrush

bluenova

#641 haven't received any shipping confirmation yet but, however seeing 689 already on its way I'm getting excited mine will be received soon hopefully :D

bluenova,

f2j

Chaque jour est une chance
If your orders has a Pyrovap, then it should be normal. I have order #647 (and I chose the combo vapcap+Pyrovap) and didn't get a Shipping confirmation. I emailed George and he told me he will make some new Pyros this weekend so my order should ship next week.

f2j,

bluenova

I did order the VapCap PyroVap combination so hopefully I will be getting a shipping notice next week. Looking forward to trying them out for the first time.

bluenova,

RelaxedNow

VapCap #689 has arrived, and is in good shape upon initial inspection. I've done multiple burnoff's.

As soon as the home appraiser leaves, I'll be giving it a try. Yes, I'm anxious.

lemmeadem

Is it here yet?

My impatience is killing me. D:

First thing I'm going to do when I get my all-Ti is go for a nice long walk with the headphones on blast, crank some Chance The Rapper, and have a puff like I used to with my J's back in the days. I need this routine in my life now. D:

lemmeadem,

bluenova

Received my shipping notification. Thanks George can't wait to get my hands on both my Vapcap and my Pyrovap.

bluenova,

joekar

This IS my happy face..
Received the tracking number for my Ti Woody order #649..Thank you :D:D:D

joekar,

Kalessin

Order #799...only placed my order a few days ago but the wait is already killing me. I've been waiting on a Grasshopper for almost a year now too, but waiting for it hasn't been so hard as this because it was never so imminent...I reeeeaaaally want this thing. I bought a Lotus so I'd have an off-the-grid vape but I found it too variable. If my torch wasn't working perfectly it was not a pleasant session. This seems much more my speed, and less random.

Kalessin,

TRON_iC

824 here, I'm really excited as well. Also pre-ordered a GH, but I did that last week too so I'm gonna be sitting with my FF1 for a while

TRON_iC,
Reactions: Kalessin

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
For all those holding their breath, it is sooooo worth the wait.
Moreover, once you have received your unit, George does EVERYTHING POSSIBLE to keep you vaping and his support has been absurdly fantastic, quick and reasonably priced for all replacement parts. Fear not, when your turn comes up, you will never be without a VC again:D.

He had shipped my replacement flute faster than I could even get home. Pretty fucking impressive.

FlyingLow,
Top Bottom