• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Dreamwood Dobby Vaporizer

Dreamwood

engineer, designer, producer
Manufacturer
Hello Fuck Combustion members, readers and vaporizer-nerds!

I am Steffen one of two brothers who founded "Dreamwood Vaporizer".

I would like to show you our main product the "Dobby Vaporizer".
A portable, on demand, instant heat, butane-jet lighter powered wood-vaporizer.

UH0SRLi.jpg

S2hyMFC.jpg

Our work is based on the vaporizers that "Triihouse" build and the heat intake they invented some years ago...sadly they are out of business.
Since i had there Lily and Daisy i am in love with butane powered wood-vaporizers.
The raw power nothing can compare to.
So i build some wood-vaporizers for interested friends and that is how it started...in no time i had invented different models and got my brother on board for the organization and office work things.

Our online shop is:
www.greendream.shop

We have different models of our Dobby Vaporizer available now and i will try to explain to you whats what.

Dobby is a small portable device. The heat-intake can be stored internally and the mouthpiece can be inserted. On the go all you need is a jet-lighter, herbs and of course your Dobby.

kxZMUJB.jpg

cjlfKT3.jpg

Dobby Classic is made in one shape from different wood types. The cut is along the grain. At the moment we have padouk, oak, beech, walnut and ash-tree. This will change from time to time.

6S1Xqnv.jpg

Tf5cowv.jpg

kWShURb.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dobby Special is made in different shapes with or without grip notches and made from different selected woods.
Special editions like purple-heart or other precious wood will be available from time to time.

KuQXnQL.jpg

bY4OToj.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dobby Supreme is made in different shapes and also on customer request.
Made from precious woods.
The cut of the wood is against the grain (x-cut) , this way we get very beautiful pieces of wood with a colorful grain.
Its more work and is cut in small amounts but the beauty of the woods is worth it.

etFJMsl.png

wMkadS1.png

LuhzsZy.png

qUEmdr8.jpg

Now we also have available a adapter to pair your Dobby with a 14 or 18mm glass-joint, for all fans of water-filtration or glass-cooling.

KmkKivp.jpg

dCqZlMW.jpg

(The "Deluxe Pro" bong/woodonglass butane vaporizer in the pic will be released soon)

We are a 2 man company and we do all we can to get this going.
We would be happy to get your support, we will appreciate it very much!

Please check out our online-shop
www.greendream.shop

Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/dreamwoodvaporizer/

and YouTube
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCch7_AXPNzkwo1NrWdm5nQQ

We look forward to your opinions and questions guys and lady's.

Keep on vaping and fuckcombustion!
stay safe
greetings Steffen
Dreamwood Vaporizer

ps.: sorry for my english my mother tongue is german ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

YungLeaner

When is the deluxe water pipe version coming out?

I had the Lily from Triihouse and I can't see myself using a vape with similar ergonomics. But I would love a version that can sit on my bong!

Dreamwood

Manufacturer
very nice!! Looks awesome. I think a lot of FC guys will buy this. Good luck guys.

@Mr. Gweilo 420 thank you very much! :)

@Dreamwood, it looks interesting, but none of the links work.

@RelaxedNow thanks for the hint, but i don´t know how to fix it. sorry. need to ask a mod. ;)

When is the deluxe water pipe version coming out?

I had the Lily from Triihouse and I can't see myself using a vape with similar ergonomics. But I would love a version that can sit on my bong!

@YungLeaner the DLX One is out now, the DLX Pro will be available soon, like i said we are just two guys so it takes some time, step by step ;) when the next charge dobby classic is ready i will build some...
why do you dislike the ergonomics? its thought to hold it like a pipe...but maybe we can invent one you would like to hit? i would love to do.
do you still have your Lily? i could do a bongadapter for it, if you like...so she gets a "new life"!

peace&vapor guys

onlineshop:
https://greendream.shop/epages/a89f1d51-d3cf-4987-b6f3-c8e5565032e2.sf/de_DE
/?ObjectPath=Categories

Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCch7_AXPNzkwo1NrWdm5nQQ

Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/dreamwoodvaporizer/

Dreamwood

Manufacturer
I'm not your target, but I wanted to give you a warm welcome and wish you good luck for your enterprise!

@KeroZen thanks for the welcome

Good luck, and hopefully you aren't stepping on any sticky toes!
@seaofgreens
thank you, we are both stepping on triihouse toes...and i thank triihouse very much for not patenting the design...so we can build beautiful wood vapes on both sides of the pond.
i have the biggest respect for sticky bricks getting started so quick, and they build very nice wood vapes, we took some more time to get in buisness.

Yep, pretty similar design like @StickyBricks ... The prices are way too much for me. Looking nice though!!

@vapen00b
its the design of Triihouse Lily vaporizer,
our Dobby Classic is 150€
we are based in Germany Europe, production cost is high...
and yes for people in America its more expensiv to order but if you are based in europe...
its not a vape with battery you throw away in a few years. its a durable piece of wood which should be with you for decades.
we will try to repair everything that could be fixed, if something ever happens to the wood.
the supreme models are made of precious wood which is x-cut that is expensiv...its your choice if its just a piece of wood to you or a piece of art.

a nice and sunny sunday to you all
stay safe

Last edited:

Xelatsok

vapes tobacco modding the vapes
Guys, you are inspiring! Best wishes to your startup.

Side note: claiming your vapes longevity, you should offer long-time source of glass parts. Or bunch of spares.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yes welcome!

Gorgeous wood work, love that the Lily isn't dying either like DaisyBricks, and you are even innovating with new designs like Jr as well!

Also looking forward to testing the Pro out for myself since I have Lily, then I can get fancy cut exotic wood in a smaller size to save too!

Good Luck getting started!

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
I really like the look of the "Deluxe Pro bong/woodonglass butane vaporizer" in the last pic, the more vertical design to stick in a bubbler. Overall though a great new version of the dead lily. Cool shaping on them and I especially love the purpleheart wood one.

The Beagle

Bubbles & Bags
Hi Steffen, great to see a butane vape in this style coming from Europe! The Dobby looks very interesting, do I understand correctly that you are offering free shipping within the EU for it? Any chance of an FC members discout?

The Beagle,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

little maggie

I like that you're giving credit to Triihouse and I also really like the design. In the US the stickybricks are very popular and I think are also an outgrowth of the Triihouse ones although I don't know that they ever acknowledged that.
But there's nothing comparable with different shapes and woods. I hope this goes well.
(The link to your website doesn't work.)

Dreamwood

Manufacturer
Guys, you are inspiring! Best wishes to your startup.

Side note: claiming your vapes longevity, you should offer long-time source of glass parts. Or bunch of spares.

thanks @Xelatsok your so kind
the glass we use or better our german glassblower is duran schott borosilikat glass, its laboratory grade and should withstand some beating but we will also have all spares available in our shop if you feel the need. :wave:

Yes welcome!

Gorgeous wood work, love that the Lily isn't dying either like DaisyBricks, and you are even innovating with new designs like Jr as well!

Also looking forward to testing the Pro out for myself since I have Lily, then I can get fancy cut exotic wood in a smaller size to save too!

Good Luck getting started!

thank you very much @Shit Snacks :tup:

Looks great and what a intro, enjoy your time here at FC and good luck with your venture :).

thanks @anasrzi :D

I really like the look of the "Deluxe Pro bong/woodonglass butane vaporizer" in the last pic, the more vertical design to stick in a bubbler. Overall though a great new version of the dead lily. Cool shaping on them and I especially love the purpleheart wood one.

@StormyPinkness thank you :peace:
psst :cool: the purplehearth dobby in our shop is the only one for sale so far, so if you like it grab it before its gone.

Hi Steffen, great to see a butane vape in this style coming from Europe! The Dobby looks very interesting, do I understand correctly that you are offering free shipping within the EU for it? Any chance of an FC members discout?

Hey @The Beagle thank you very much:tup:
yes the EU shipping is free from 150€

i will post a discount code later...tomorrow i think
my bro trys to find out how it works :rolleyes:

I like that you're giving credit to Triihouse and I also really like the design. In the US the stickybricks are very popular and I think are also an outgrowth of the Triihouse ones although I don't know that they ever acknowledged that.
But there's nothing comparable with different shapes and woods. I hope this goes well.
(The link to your website doesn't work.)

@little maggie thank you
the links are working now! :wave:

thanks to @pakalolo for fixing the links in the intro. :clap:

thank you guys for your support :peace::love:
stay safe and fuck combustion!

Dreamwood

Manufacturer
Hey Vapers!

We have created a discount code for you!
(there are 2 codes, 1 for $ and 1 for €, there is no other way in the eshop to do it, i am sorry)

Take your chance!
The first 5 orders get a DLXOne for free!

ewBQWlr.jpg

code for €: DREAM15
code for $: WOOD15

You get a 15% discount on all Dreamwood Vaporizers and spare parts!

Have a nice day!

:peace::wave:

Hagbard

Hello u lovely fuckcombustions and fellow vapers :wave:

first i would like to introduce myself since this is my first post on this forum: i am hagbard, nearly 40 years old and i started vaping in december 2016. a good friend of mine introduced me to the GH and from the first day i tried it i never went back. over the months i collected a few new vaporizers and i am pretty happy that i got to know this world of awesome devices and more over friendly and nice people everywhere with great ideas and new things to explore.

before i started vaping i combusted nearly 20 years. due to the fact i quit that the first day i started to vape i am so glad this is history and well & gone :)

i am from germany and my english is not flawless. so please excuse this in advance.

here is my little collection i built up the last months:

Bn1DIVr.jpg

i am pretty happy so far with what i got.

now to my little review in this thread: i found this dreamwood vaporizers pretty interesting cause they are from my homecountry and i was excited to see homemade vapes from over here. i have been interested in other convection-sticky-wood-vapes before and just found a little picture of the dreamwood dobby on IG. the description, the introduction and the nice informations on the website (greendream.shop) attracted me a lot.

i had a few questions like how long will the heat intake and the glass parts last, how is transportability and how to clean a wood device. therefore i made a phone call to the number stated on the website: a nice guy on the other side gave me a lot of great answers and told me to come in this forum and grab a discount that will be posted in the next days. i waited eagerly... and on a bright sunday: there it was - the discount code.. i immediately went to the store and bought the dobby classic walnut. i received an email from the guys that were asking if the shape is my desired one or if i maybe want another shape or form. i was really interested in the dobby special small shape (you can see the difference in their store) but there were only special woods with this shape available. i told them and guess what? they made a special version in walnut just for me:

5LQhZZf.jpg

such a beauty :love:

i tested it immediately and i have to say the first try was a bit disappointing BUT i wasn't quit sure how to handle this little beautiful device... i had a few rounds and then: my torchlighter broke (it was old and not reliable before but the only single torch i had) so i had to wait to get a new one and start the next try.

a few days later i went to visit a good friend and brought my little beauty with me... really excited we started to make everything ready. i had the first try again.. not that huge clouds i had expected but a GREAT and awesome taste. my friend was in the row: he started, gave a bit more flame length than me and did not pull as hard as i did. and there they were: HUUUUGE clouds with awesome thickness - no combustion at all! VERY thick and huge clouds were evolving. i was (and I AM) pretty impressed what this little device was able to offer :o

i found that my old case i had bought to put other stuff inside is the best companion to travel around with this gem:

4CvaVIN.jpg

this thing gave me everything from this day on: huge clouds, detailed and perfectioned design and a nice add to my butane collection :brow:

i could not hold back and went to get another one... i love the shape of the classic version. it lies perfectly in hands, looks awesome and is more like the thicker brother of my special version.. now the special sister has a brother:

j2QDJzK.jpg

Ti9ZBYH.jpg

UAE308C.jpg

noBFSmH.jpg

1ZFkmj2.jpg

trust me: they look even more stunning in real person :clap:

i am pretty happy how they work, look, function and last.. i only combusted once. there is a little practicing in getting the right flame, the power of pulling and the length of your strokes. but once you understood how it works theres no other device that works so impressing :rockon:

if you live in europe, are looking for an awesome vape for your collection or you are thinking about getting a similar device do not hesitate to get a dreamwood. they are a very nice company, always are glad to help you out with any questions and are always open for special orders or rare types of wood.

i highly recommend them and their vapes. cool to have them on the market.

keep it green folks and see you in the other threats from now on as well :spliff:

:bigleaf:

Last edited:
Top Bottom