Do you like coffee?

mixchu69

So I broke a French press and a Chemex pour over. I hate how these manufacturers use the thinnest glass and charge crazy amounts. Does anyone have experience with the v60?

mixchu69,
  • Wow
Reactions: macbill

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
99bfa6cc58e31d920ff403570afd462086940d56f64419cf5ec45a84e8bb830a.gif

@mixchu69 The V60 is all I use for pour overs. I have the ceramic one (size 2). Works great!

Edit: I realized your post is two months old so surely you already purchased a replacement item. :lol:

letter never sent,
Reactions: mixchu69

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Coffee has never reduced stress for me. Too much coffee has the opposite effect. Your biology is apparently different than mine.

cybrguy,

Dommen

Coffee has never reduced stress for me. Too much coffee has the opposite effect. Your biology is apparently different than mine.
The subjectivity of our experiences and variety of approaches to communicating those experiences makes navigating substances frustrating sometimes. I’m still looking for the elusive combo of substances that puts me where I want to be.

I can get overwired on caffeine too, but for me in moderate to high doses I would def describe my experience as stress relief. I get the same from low to moderate doses of Addy.

Coffee’s been good to me for a long time. I have enough experience to know what I like and why. There’s familiar ritual that is part of the positive effect with it as well.

maybe the cannabis is too strong. Consider just a hit or two and wait 15-20 minutes to see if it creeps up on you.

Thanks macbill, I’m keeping a journal of my use and results, and what you suggest is one of the strategies I’m employing. There’s def too much indica effect in my current strain for my preference. I’m experimenting with mixture ratios with a sativa CBD.

Last edited:

Inforit

Oh yeah. About six cups before lunch when there’s nothing on the agenda requiring traveling of any kind.

Pour over with natural paper filters. Had to stop buying the ready made swill in coffee shops. Even SB is garbage. Weak coffee with cream that’s just about ready to leave. Ordered an Americano Double and the maker insisted a double was three shots. Three shots when the coffee is weak maybe.

Top Bottom