David Goldstein's Fritted Disc

jambandphan03

in flavor country
:love: the mini frit!! I am so tempted to take it with me this weekend to the regional burn. Might take it in the padded bag, and keep it in our camper on the DL for personal use, so it doesn't have any mishaps... take a low end bubbler for passing around. No combusting allowed in my DG's!! I went to a friends place yesterday, and got to test out his Mobius double perk, and it was a sad sight, caked up with dark resin, crying for help under all that goop. I am turning into a real vape snob, after attempting to combust yesterday, :uhh: yuck...

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
somtimes its like, ah what a shame, such nice pieces to be able to smoke thru....yet again if i were to smoke thru it, itd just ruin it.

most things you can clean all the way but, you can never get it back to like 100 percent, and if you can its a lota work and not worth it.

being able to dump out water do a quick rinse and be done with it its much nicer

MarcellusWiley

Dab Trotter
My girlfriend still likes to combust so I let her use the fritter for that a lot and I never really have much trouble cleaning it out. takes me about 5-10 minutes max of shaking with iso and salt and its brand spankin new. the fritted disc itself doesnt get very gunky because of the pre-filters working so well. great design!

MarcellusWiley,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
ah yea you're right, not that hard to clean straight tubes, used to do it everyday.

guess i was talking more of stacked perc setups and things like that.

my trippple perc seriously took like an hour to clean out if i ever smoked out of it.

not only cause it was so big and hard to handle, but the stacked percs and suction make it hard to get iso and salt into certian areas....

the fritter is salt on top, salt on the bottom splash of iso and you're good :)

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
I have been using RezBlock and Simple Green, just takes a hot rinse and I'm done. Very quick and easy . . . and Da Disc :freak: looks like new :) Guess I might have to do a cleaning vid . . .

t-dub,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
"This video contains content from EMI, who has blocked it in your country" error message from the last vid...

jambandphan03,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Yeah, I just fixed it.
It should be good in a few minutes...
Evidently EMI doesn't want people hearing Slash's new stuff:\

Frederick McGuire,
Reactions: ogcook

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
Slash is totally authorized in EU though, hihi, funny to see youtube/EMI geographical boundaries!

Fred, any news on my disk? ;-)

FLskwat,
Yea don't suck too hard when the water is a little high lol. My friends and me learned this one many of times ;) . Good thing I only vape through it so it just tastes like water :)

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
I love my 18" but i want to trade for a can... anyone hit me up. i might be moving soon so i want something i can takr in an ssv case

Xchadb,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Yea don't suck too hard when the water is a little high lol. My friends and me learned this one many of times ;) . Good thing I only vape through it so it just tastes like water :)
One thing that is so interesting about this piece, is that when you go to clear it, you either keep your draw the same, or lessen it. Its exactly the opposite of what I was used to.

MarcellusWiley

Dab Trotter
oh I used butane because I find it easier to work with (evap temps and all). The oil itself isnt THAT bad, even out of my stereo, it just tastes extremely "earthy" :D :D

MarcellusWiley,
Reactions: FLskwat

Bouldorado

Does DG make a fritted disc with an 18mm female? I was looking at DG's the other day, and noticed most have non-traditional joints. While this is fine for dabs, you would need an adapter to vapor-bong, which is my predominant use of glass. If not, it might be a deal breaker, as I don't really want to use an adapter every time I vape bong.

Bouldorado,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
I haven't seen any with a female joint yet.
IMO they are worth having to use adapters for :nod: (and the one with the 24mm joint comes included with an adapter to 18mm female - if you have or can get a 24mm keck clip, clip the adapter on, and forget about it - You've got yourself an 18mm female piece :))

This mini can has been my go to piece since I got it...
Once you hit it, you understand:whoa:

Frederick McGuire,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I use an adapter to vape with mine, and actually find it works quite well, I can lift the adapter to clear the chamber, and keep my vape set up in line, and not have to struggle to disconnect vapor parts just to clear the chamber.

jambandphan03,
Top Bottom