Dani Fusion by Battery-free Ganz

Sativapo

Preorered on LCV. They have the page since yesterday. More expensive than us and canada shops... kind of OK for me with coupon codes and free shipping but still. It's been years vas haven't trapped me so hard with a vape. Hope I won't be dissapointed. Hope it has high convection proportion. The design makes me think it does. One thing I don't understand from the drawing is that you heat the higher band ( closest to the disc) for higher temp ?

tinctorus

Accessory Maker
Preorered on LCV. They have the page since yesterday. More expensive than us and canada shops... kind of OK for me with coupon codes and free shipping but still. It's been years vas haven't trapped me so hard with a vape. Hope I won't be dissapointed. Hope it has high convection proportion. The design makes me think it does. One thing I don't understand from the drawing is that you heat the higher band ( closest to the disc) for higher temp ?
Are you in the states? Wes will probably get it to you faster if you are

tinctorus,

seriousTone

It's been years vas haven't trapped me so hard with a vape.
Dude same, I don't think I've bought a vape since the original grasshopper came out but now I've bought two in a month.

Been wondering the same about the band, you'd think the closer you heat to the clicking mechanism the lower temp hit you'll get.

seriousTone,

2pumpchump

Hi guys, thanks for all supports here, really appreciate y'all. Here's a small recap answer. The Dani Fusion is fully compatible with all Dani V3 stems, and it's also IH-compatible. Starting March 14th, you can purchase it directly from us, or check with our resellers in the USA, Canada, France, and Thailand for availability. With a 0.14gr bowl, you'll have everything you need to get started. More chamber size in the future.
Rich (BB code):

Nope Europe. Of course I would order local and cheaper if that was the case.
And I if I remember correctly on Wesley site said pre order will be shipped directly from VN to you I can't remember about soothing vape .. try vapefind I think it is that's a listed store for uk . And I figured the price would look lower to you guys the translation for us and cad is like the same in translation!
Heating the cap closet to the disk heats it up and clicks sooner than if you heat the entire head

Last edited:
2pumpchump,

Sativapo

Heating the cap closet to the disk heats it up and clicks sooner than if you heat the entire head

Of course like a vapcap I was a bit confused because the drawing is upside down.

Already ordered I think I should have paid 10 bucks less but nevermind. In Europe 10 dollars vape items are often selled 10 euros... fortunately there is the FC reduction code and I had a little voucher left otherwise it would be like 30 bucks more expensive..

It would surprise me if it was sent directly by bfg if you order it in a US shop. Isn't all the deal about grouping expedition fees ? If so why not ordering directly from bfg ? For warranty issues?

kokolokokolokon

.. try vapefind I think it is that's a listed store for uk . And I figured the price would look lower to you guys the translation for us and cad is like the same in translation!
UK is not in the EU. If you buy something from Uk you would have to pay custom and taxes.

I think 163€ is expensive…and it seems to be a preorder offer. The price on LCV would be 172€. The Pear doesn’t like this 🍐😢

kokolokokolokon,
  • Sad
Reactions: 2pumpchump

2pumpchump

Of course like a vapcap I was a bit confused because the drawing is upside down.

Already ordered I think I should have paid 10 bucks less but nevermind. In Europe 10 dollars vape items are often selled 10 euros... fortunately there is the FC reduction code and I had a little voucher left otherwise it would be like 30 bucks more expensive..

It would surprise me if it was sent directly by bfg if you order it in a US shop. Isn't all the deal about grouping expedition fees ? If so why not ordering directly from bfg ? For warranty issues?
To correct my[ self pre-order will be shipped this week from VN does not say directly to you and had limited stock for the pre-sale ] with disappointed that money has to go to repair the lift at the shop 2 days before it hit did not fully read.
As far as buying strait from manufacturers I do prefer if local with international companies it's quicker to go through resales so don't mind paying a $ or 2 more and sometimes other things you was going to get so just 1 order .
In this case if I would have pre-order as I had planned no it would probably be about the same date I got it ...but still planning on going through Wes because he is really a great guy to deal with! My apologies for location mix up as well

2pumpchump,
Reactions: Sativapo

Sativapo

UK is not in the EU. If you buy something from Uk you would have to pay custom and taxes.

I think 163€ is expensive…and it seems to be a preorder offer. The price on LCV would be 172€. The Pear doesn’t like this 🍐😢
FC code is FC13LCV10
That brings it to something like 147. A bit better. I had a little coupon left too that I could add.

Last edited:

seriousTone

Nice, thanks @Sativapo ( Daprezz)

And here's another.

SO excited for mouth to lung hits. Wow I didn't even realize that's what I've been missing in my dry herb vapes. And I remember Troy saying it hits more like a blunt, so I really can't wait for my long stem version to get here and haven't been this excited for years.

Yall really hit it out of the park with the fusion - sick how it's convection at low temps as well.

Last edited:

vaping herbs

I think the price at LCV is absolutely fine.

If I would order directly from BFG I would have to pay 139 usd which is about 130€ and plus 19% tax. Then that would be about 154€ and then there is a customs fee plus processing fee from DHL.

vaping herbs,
Reactions: Arawfish

Sativapo

If I would order directly from BFG I would have to pay 139 usd which is about 130€ and plus 19% tax. Then that would be about 154€ and then there is a customs fee plus processing fee from DHL.
That tax thing depends a lot on the country. In one of my 2 EU countries it always passes through, in the other I always get stuck with excessive tax. Hopefully I mostly live in the first one. If there wasn't the FC discount and free shipping on LCV I would pay the same from BFG with DHL and maybe -who knows- earn a freebie.

Last edited:
Sativapo,
Reactions: Flow

2pumpchump

FC code is FC13LCV10
That brings it to something like 147. A bit better. I had a little coupon left too that I could add.

Woops That's the one I thought I had posted... I think it's bit exaggerated when he says full convection but still looks very promising.

That tax thing depends a lot on the country. In one of my 2 EU countries it always passes through, in the other I always get stuck with excessive tax. Hopefully I mostly live in the first one. If there wasn't the FC discount and free shipping on LCV I would pay the same from BFF with DHL and maybe -who knows- earn a freebie.
I can see the new design of the FUSION being 98% CONVECTION .as I feel that few if any are true convection..
I'll explain ....in my appion true 100% convection would have to pass true the camber with changing temperature above ambient temperature of the camber at all .. if the chamber rises in temperature that starts condition! And I have not seen any vaporizers that have a refrigeration unit to counter act the heating of the chamber from hot air flowing through it !
(THAT IS MY APPION BASED ON THE SINTIFIC MEANING OF BOTH WORDS)

And all Said I guess the price comparison is not to bad ! And find this interesting on international shipping and sails and feas as you stated it would be 14% tax are you referring to sails tax?
If so Dame it only 7 in my county with a max of 10 for the state!
I have ordered and paid shipping on international I even had to pay an extra customs fee on flower seed I bought once . This has me needing to research because I have considered a few international sites for a few things....
The piggy bank post was actually a joke ...
But my VAS is kick in so bad that we about to see what enough change to get a FUSION looks like

2pumpchump,

leanpubpackage

98%? I mean, no way for me to really say until I have it but based on my experience with the Anvil there’s absolutely no way this is 98% convection. If anything I’d say 60/40 in favour of conduction.
I will also say it feels and tastes like majority conduction. Much less when compared to a vapcap though

leanpubpackage,
Reactions: 2pumpchump

2pumpchump

98%? I mean, no way for me to really say until I have it but based on my experience with the Anvil there’s absolutely no way this is 98% convection. If anything I’d say 60/40 in favour of conduction.
I have not had the pleasure of trying the trying the Anvil but have read the Anvil being a lot more convection. But as you said 60_40 best correct ? That just proves my point you can only expect a Hybrid vape of theas type to be so much convection with out being conduction lol
But for real I'm curious as what you expecting compared to the Anvil? I have only tried DV and v3t with is a big difference so im sure my Expectations won't be let down
But I am curious to see how it compares ....
Going to see how bad everyone else jumped on me now lmao

2pumpchump,

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
Has anyone got their hands on this yet? Mines still shipping. Am I gonna hate the short stem?
Don't think so. This thing looks beautiful and seems like the new releases from BFG are just getting better.

Question for the mods: How come this thread is still in the "upcoming and unreleased" category?

TigoleBitties,
Reactions: Nikulaidi

BingsBuddery

Derelict Meatsack

I have had the Fusion (shorty wood) since Friday and I've hardly put it down. It has great airflow adjustability (very similar to an Anvil), a wide range of heat variability (big flavour to big milk), nice ergos, and decent hand balance (a bit cap heavy, perhaps).

With the 510 driptip, the stem is the same length as a DV M, and half the length of a stock Dani rosewood stem. The intercooler looks to have a more aggressive twist and does a decent job at cooling vapour down along that short path. The stem has no carb, so I tend to use it MTL being that I'm chasing the clouds. I honestly didn't think I'd be a big fan of the shorty stem, but it has a really nice pull and great flavour, so it really has won me over.

The Fusion has the potential to satisfy a wide ass range of user preferences, and heating techniques translate directly from Dani, so anyone who has used a Dani will be able to pick this up and get a good milking right off the rip.

Full disclosure, my Fusion was donated by BFG for the purpose of evaluation/review, but I'd be saying these things if I'd bought it. It's an impressive evolution in the Battery-Free Ganz lineup, and I think everyone who picked one up is going to be real glad they did!

:rockon:

Last edited:

Flavorousness

Hey there! I'm so excited to share my thoughts on the Dani Fusion vaporizer that I just got my hands on. I was so impressed by this device that I had to create an account on this forum to see what others thought about it too.

At first glance, the Dani Fusion looks pretty big and elegant. I couldn't wait to try it out and see how it performed. And let me tell you, it did not disappoint!

The airflow is so big that I was worried it would be too hot, but to my surprise, it wasn't at all. The taste was unreal. It was a real surprise to me!

I know the volume is a bit less but I think It didn’t change much since you have this airflow.

You'll realize you don't have to search for the air port anymore. You just pull and enjoy the best vaping experience right away. It's so smooth and gentle that you won't even realize the movement of the air.

Honestly, I'm head over heels in love with the Dani Fusion right now, and I can't wait to see what else it's capable of.

Top Bottom