Dani Fusion by Battery-free Ganz

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
Good news for those of you in Canada that didn't get in on the first drop of these beauties, I know that www.soothingvapours.ca has a rush order of Fusions on the way from VN due likely end of this week or early next. Guessing wesleypipesandmore.com in the US does as well.

As more purchasers receive their units and positive reviews begin to surface, demand and wait times are only going to increase. Again, BFG is a small shop attempting to supply many dealers with limited supplies and expanding product lines.

Thanks @BingsBuddery for the details on the rosewood shorty stem. Answered all of my questions, and liking the idea of not having a carb as I always block them off anyways.

BingsBuddery

Derelict Meatsack
Thanks @BingsBuddery for the details on the rosewood shorty stem. Answered all of my questions, and liking the idea of not having a carb as I always block them off anyways.
You bet! I forgot to mention perhaps one of the most important new improvements... CAP LOCK: it seems to be a thing of the past. I have had the Fusion cap be tight a few times, but I have been able to hand torque it free without much fuss at all.

Nikulaidi

Non pensare così. Questa cosa sembra bellissima e sembra che le nuove uscite di BFG stiano solo migliorando.

Domanda per i mod: come mai questo thread è ancora nella categoria "prossimi e inediti"?
hello i testing the danifusion yesterday and today and i love it !! this is a really anamazing upgrade for BFG ! a good job! better in everything ..more vapor long session fresh vapor , you can hit like a joint ...incredible vaporizer and look lovely beutiful and amzing!! enjoy guys im new on fc !

Has anyone got their hands on this yet? Mines still shipping. Am I gonna hate the short stem?
yeah i have the Danifusion and im surprise for how he work.... one bowl you can heat 4 time and everytime 5sec overclick and you have a session like a joint , full fresh hits one after the other just like a joint but with the taste of vaporization...im happily surprised and even the aesthetic finishes are classy ...you know right away when you pick on your hand ....

Calling all vaping enthusiasts! :brow::brow: If you're looking for a truly unique and exciting vaping experience, then you don't want to miss out on The Dani Fusion! Join our thread now and be the first to know about our official launch. Share your thoughts, ask questions, and connect with like-minded vapers from around the world. Let's explore the fusion of flavor and innovation together with The Dani Fusion! :rockon::rockon:
Rich (BB code):
i love mine !!! enjoy bro !!!!

How does it differ from The Dani?
hello yea is totally different the last version ....make more vapor with less bowl for more time you can hit like a joint ...this is a big upgrade for bfg , when you have the danifusion in your hand for the first time you quick know and understand what i write to you know ...enjoy

Where did you order it from ?
official web site batteryfreeganz.com

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I order one from LCV, they should have somewhere around next week ! I am pretty happy with their service ,also got myself the wpa and 3 x 4 ring packs. I have only one complain ,they should be sold in larger packages considering how easy the fuckup.

Abysmal Vapor,
Reactions: 2pumpchump

2pumpchump

I order one from LCV, they should have somewhere around next week ! I am pretty happy with their service ,also got myself the wpa and 3 x 4 ring packs. I have only one complain ,they should be sold in larger packages considering how easy the fuckup.
When I ordered my first BFG it said came with extra o rings witch it did . But since with other vapes I lost screens I ordered a pack of screens.
THIS TIME IT WILL BE EXTRA ORINGS !!!
FC code is FC13LCV10
That brings it to something like 147. A bit better. I had a little coupon left too that I could add.
And retract my previous statement about LCV prices[ taxes/or other fees not in us] and shipping..and our customs .
Prices are fair in comparison ! :doh:

2pumpchump,
Reactions: Sativapo

redeyemaster

Nice!

I wonder why the shorty has no carb but the long stem does?

In other news, Wesley pipes must be shipping out fusions today/ this week - got a shipping notification this morning!
I didn't see anyone attempt to answer this... From what I understand I think a carb / airport would impede the function of the 3 stage adjustable airflow on the tip.

Mind you, it's conjecture based on photos / videos I've seen. I can tell you friday for sure as long as USPS is on time lol.

Sativapo

Got my shipping notification from LCV ! There's a big strike in France hope it won't delay it...

Sativapo,

seriousTone

I didn't see anyone attempt to answer this... From what I understand I think a carb / airport would impede the function of the 3 stage adjustable airflow on the tip.

Mind you, it's conjecture based on photos / videos I've seen. I can tell you friday for sure as long as USPS is on time lol.
Mine is scheduled for Friday as well! 😬

What you say does make some sense to me, but on BFG website the fusion is offered with both short stem and long stem and it seems only the long stem has the airport.

redeyemaster

Mine is scheduled for Friday as well! 😬

What you say does make some sense to me, but on BFG website the fusion is offered with both short stem and long stem and it seems only the long stem has the airport.

I'd wager they are just existing v3 stems since there's cross-compatibility.

One of the first things I'm going to try is comparing various combinations of airflows and if it's really optimal to have the stem blocked or with airflow.

vaping herbs

FC13LCV10 can stack with code MARS10 which give further 10 euro discount ;) !

Just tried to use it on discount voucher and I got the following message:

There is 1 error

This discount coupon(MARS10)cannot be combined with any other discount coupon already in your cart: Thank you FC member

vaping herbs,

seriousTone

@redeyemaster Nice, yeah I prefer closed airport but at this point I'm so sick of finding and blocking them that with the fusion I'm planning on just ignoring it and leaving open. Or actually I might have to resort to the ol tape over the airport because I'm really going for, and excited about the MTL hits with this device. Wish I didn't have to resort to that though but it's a small gripe.

On the most recent Troy and Jerry Think Dank about the new M+ they talked a bit about airports actually -

From what I understand, closing it just creates thicker vaper and open mixes in cool air so less vapor but not as harsh.

What is interesting though is George of Dynavap stated that by actually leaving the airport open, on the new M+, it let's some cool air in which in turn means less air is going directly under the cap which in turn means the tip doesn't cool as fast.

I'm not sure if this will apply to the fusion with its airport's in the tip...but just thought it interesting and information I kind of knew but still new.

Last edited:

Nikulaidi

Anche il mio è previsto per venerdì!😬

Quello che dici ha un senso per me, ma sul sito web di BFG la fusione è offerta sia con gambo corto che con gambo lungo e sembra che solo il gambo lungo abbia l'aeroporto.
Hello !! i have the Danifusion with the mini woodstem and there is a new regolation for the air with the possibility to use 3 different setting airflow .. no have the hole on the stem same the old version ... this is different the airflow is open ...

Nikulaidi,

Sativapo

I don't understand also from the bfg video how is it possible to have 3 settings all holes closed being one. Does it take air from somewhere else ? The threads ?

Sativapo,

Nikulaidi

I don't understand also from the bfg video how is it possible to have 3 settings all holes closed being one. Does it take air from somewhere else ? The threads ?
the tip have a new part , you can screw it and open one hole , or 2 , or all close . the threads??? you sure you talking about the danifusion is a free battery butan vape like dynavap anvil bro :::

Nikulaidi,

Nikulaidi

now i like all closed native and one or 2 open with the bubbler ... but im testing from 3 days ,,,,,,:)

Nikulaidi,

2pumpchump

@redeyemaster Nice, yeah I prefer closed airport but at this point I'm so sick of finding and blocking them that with the fusion I'm planning on just ignoring it and leaving open. Or actually I might have to resort to the ol tape over the airport because I'm really going for, and excited about the MTL hits with this device. Wish I didn't have to resort to that though but it's a small gripe.

On the most recent Troy and Jerry Think Dank about the new M+ they talked a bit about airports actually -

From what I understand, closing it just creates thicker vaper and open mixes in cool air so less vapor but not as harsh.

What is interesting though is George of Dynavap stated that by actually leaving the airport open, on the new M+, it let's some cool air in which in turn means less air is going directly under the cap which in turn means the tip doesn't cool as fast.

I'm not sure if this will apply to the fusion with its airport's in the tip...but just thought it interesting and information I kind of knew but still new.
The FUSION and the M + are 2 new hits both with completely new Innovations DV improved their design based on what was asked for .
And so did so did BFG with the FUSION.

BUT THE DESIGN AND HOW THE INTENDED FUNCTION IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT..
DV s open airport only works correctly with tighter air flow and a condenser in the stem ! I have a ss m tip mod for more airflow it's allmost useless without a FMJ and completely blocked off airport :bang:.

The FUSION is designed for a straight pass stem or free flow around coolers!

That being said I run my 3t with the coler parsley blocking the airport and open see Dani tread details but it offers no benefits other than preference .however I have expimenting with similar concepts .
So yes you can do that but I would recommend airports run with minimal flow and making a condenser setup for your stem I do not have wood STEM YET. But I will be getting the FUSION shortly ..MINIMAL VAS fund reached . BONUS ROUND let's see if I can make make for extra goodies... will be ordering tonight ..

@seriousTone if would like help on the condenser setup I don't mind as I'm working on I for other stem mystery.

I'm gonna get a FUSION. I'm going to get a FUSION .I'm going to get a FUSION. 🥰

Top Bottom