Dani Fusion by Battery-free Ganz

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Yea it would be nice to access all the stems your competitors can use, some dope stems out there. I thought BFG had teased being able to a couple months ago

tinctorus

Accessory Maker
From what I see it's not 30$ but almost double the price... 30 increase is just the head compared to the whole v3 unit. Is the wood stem lined ?
It's 110 for a v3 and maybe 150 with that conversion to usd not really much of an increase considering the amount of time and work that looks like it obviously when into this thing
Is gorgeous and offers a ton of improvements
I don't really wee a little bump in price much to pay for someone that listened to the community and gave us what we wanted..

Adjustable bowls, airflow, heat time is all we asked for and they seemed to deliver

Also @Abele Rizieri Ferrari I have a dani/Dynavap adapter on the way in a few weeks so you can fit your Dani tip your old Dynavap stems

Grover

Retailer
Looking at the soothing vapours site, Rosewood Dani is 135cad, Rosewood Fusion is 210cad , so a difference of 75 bucks but when you factor in that the fusion comes with the drip tip mp which is worth 25cad it brings the difference back down to 50cad, which is about $36usd. So he’s pretty spot on. The shorty is even less of a difference but obviously it’s a smaller chunk of wood so it makes sense. (Great that they have this option at all)
As far as I know the wood is SS lined and also still fits the spiral intercooler. I’m not sure if the shorty is lined but I would guess that it is.

2pumpchump

@batteryfreeganz pulled this one out of your play book ... HAY NO RULES!!!!
But as I remembered the instructions for the v3 it hit me that the split ring is also for different heat settings.. so I went to check my facts ..
I'm sure with the extmley superb machine work are capable of making a 2 peace adapter kit that adapte the head to 8 mm stems and 1 to adapt Dani stems to a a 8 mm tip.
I would buy it next order!
I'm working in 1 now that will work with a Omni condenser but don't have any of the no nice old stems it was all ready halfway made and might come in handy..
I have been running over size o rings on other tips on the metal stem and love it !
SPEAKING OF O RINGS !!! I believe instead if using 8×1 on the tip cutting the groves deeper and wider using 7x2 o ring s I believe this will help with o rings rolling, getting pinched , and would help heat transfer what do you guys think?
Us seller has had it posted as advance pre order shortly after seeing this tread no price or picks no picks but a price listed on it at 140 145 for a base model prob don't remember so im guessing 160 max us $ for every bell and whistle with a bad ass color believe I'm seeing that every 1 is pre order those who are looking at getting your first BFG vaporizers the Fusion is definitely worth the price and wait as only keeping up with them since I became a FC member but I would bet they want be long but if can't stand the wait grab a a v3T IH model on a budget grab a base v3 around the same price as a M .. I honestly don't understand why BFG is not talked about more they are amazing and on their toes to please use with performance upgrades not just teas us with looks!

GratefulDread

This thing looks sweet and I'm probably gonna get one, but I don't really get the "bowl adapter."
Isn't that what the stem is for?

Last edited:
GratefulDread,
Reactions: 2pumpchump

2pumpchump

This thing looks sweet and I'm probably gonna get one, but I don't really get the "bowl adapter."
Isn't that what the stem is for?
im with you as i dont have menay other stems but others have nice stems that might have paid top dollar for and would be a waste just sitting their

2pumpchump,

GratefulDread

Well aside from what stems people have, my point is, I don't understand the purpose of the new "bowl adapter" section. Seems redundant since the stem is effectively a "bowl adapter" itself. Will wait to hear more though.

Arawfish

Green Thumb
Well aside from what stems people have, my point is, I don't understand the purpose of the new "bowl adapter" section. Seems redundant since the stem is effectively a "bowl adapter" itself. Will wait to hear more though.
Seems to be how the air flow is adjusted, if I’m not mistaken. You spin the “bowl adapter” and it covers or uncovers the holes in the bottom.

TeaCup

Is there a version that you can remove the cap with a magnet, that's the only reason I still have my Anvil. I know there are other ways to remove it but the magnet is just too damn easy. Thanks alot.

Is there a version that you can remove the cap with a magnet, that's the only reason I still have my Anvil. I know there are other ways to remove it but the magnet is just too damn easy. Thanks alot.
Hey! I make videos for BFG and have been testing The Dani Fusion. It is way different from The Dani V3 and will definitely give you a better experience. It clicks faster than The Dani V3 and can produce insane clouds if you go pass the click 5s with the torch or 10s with the IH. It works with magnets and you can adjust the airflow by turning the bowl. This vape can give you a heavy hit or just stay at the click to enjoy that lowtemp terps. There are detailed images of The Dani Fusion below:

TeaCup

Hey! I make videos for BFG and have been testing The Dani Fusion. It is way different from The Dani V3 and will definitely give you a better experience. It clicks faster than The Dani V3 and can produce insane clouds if you go pass the click 5s with the torch or 10s with the IH. It works with magnets and you can adjust the airflow by turning the bowl. This vape can give you a heavy hit or just stay at the click to enjoy that lowtemp terps. There are detailed images of The Dani Fusion below:

Thanks man, and congrats on your first ever post!! But damn, I got all excited for this being magnetic, BUT..........unfortunately the look of it has now changed, it was the parts right below the oven that I've always loved the streamlined look of the Dani waaaaaaaaaay more than my Anvil. This has tipped the scale back towards my Anvil since the cheaper pricing of the Dani doesn't sway my decision because I've already payed for the Anvil.

But, @batteryfreeganz your still kickin' ass with your continued future line up. Keep up the good work. Between you and @iDRINKBLEACH, you guys are doing great things for the vaping community with your continued reasonable pricing!!! Cheers men, and thank you...................:cheers:

The Dani Fusion on a bong. I use it fully open airflow, fast draw. Two heat cycle and the bowl is pretty much done.

This is the first heat cycle. I went pass the click 6s
giphy.gif

This is the second heat cycle. 2nd heat cycle clicks way faster than the first one and I also went pass the click 6s
giphy.gif

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
Could someone please post a fully dismantled one please? Kinda like an exploded diagram so I can see how it goes together if possible.

Cheebsy,

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast

Does the wood stems still have that annoying carb hole

Sour Dream,

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Pre-ordered! This is the first launch where I am taking the risk to be an early adopter without doing the research I normally do. For some reason, I’m just convinced it’s going to be a good device. Seems well thought out
They got a pretty good track record so im sure you wont regret it

Sativapo

Nothing seems to happen for us EU guys for the moment... and DHL from Ho Chi Minh ville is 40 bucks.

Maybe I wait the end of the month to order it wit the lot.. the castle. But I don't like the fact the castle appears to have an xl bowl as it says on the BFG site today ( with some new pics) as I'm kind of a microdoser.

BY the way what does "ganz" mean ?

Last edited:

seriousTone

This fusion is very beautiful and I really love the drip tip - but unfortunately it's not something I really need.

The castle I'm interested in because it's different and I hope there's a thread soon, also I really hope it comes with that wooden pipe looking stem! Instant buy from me if it does.

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
This fusion is very beautiful and I really love the drip tip - but unfortunately it's not something I really need.

The castle I'm interested in because it's different and I hope there's a thread soon, also I really hope it comes with that wooden pipe looking stem! Instant buy from me if it does.
I know the castle (lotus inspired) design isn't IH friendly by nature but it'd be nice if they figured out a way to do this.

Top Bottom