Dani Fusion by Battery-free Ganz

leanpubpackage

Hey! I make videos for BFG and have been testing The Dani Fusion. It is way different from The Dani V3 and will definitely give you a better experience. It clicks faster than The Dani V3 and can produce insane clouds if you go pass the click 5s with the torch or 10s with the IH.

Are you using the wand? How many seconds total would you say before a big cloud?

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
The castle I'm interested in because it's different and I hope there's a thread soon, also I really hope it comes with that wooden pipe looking stem! Instant buy from me if it does.
Due to a lack of a BFG Castle thread, I'll drop this OT info into this thread because they may have relevance to one another.

My understanding is that the (beta) PREproduction Castle unit will be shipped along with the new Dani Fusion orders anticipated to arrive next week if all proceeds as planned. At that time dealers will have the opportunity to provide final feed back.

Granted, this is a lengthly process, but BFG like any responsible developer value their customers best interests above all. If dealers approve and only minor changes are requested, production could with luck, begin by April's end.

Just speculating here, hopefully I'm wrong, but it's possible the back log of new Fusion orders could have a bearing on the Castle release because of production limitations. Understand that BFG is a small craft shop doing their best to supply their dealers. Two new product releases within 30 days is a tall order for any company regardless of size.

Likely they have anticipated all this an will suffer no delays in their scheduling. Be mindful that bothering them endlessly about release dates will only slow their progress down. IMHO the new Dani Fusion and Castle will be well worth the wait.

2023 looks to be another great year for vape enthusiasts.

2pumpchump

Washing the dishes tray when I get home!

@endof3d thanks for turning me on to BFG .
I wish I would have found them sooner. But would not matter I would still be buying a FUSION very soon . I am digging that rose wood shorty with intercooler and ti mouth peace 😍😍😍
It looks to me they work on multiple upgrades and requests from their company .and release them as soon as they get that portion of the project perfected .
It would not surprise me if they don't start teasing us appril fools with new releases for 420 🤷‍♂️ but I WILL BE GETTING ME A FUSION! Asap
Had some equipment blow out at work setting me back for now 😢 .
Any one that has never owned a BFG vaporizer and thinking about getting a FUSION ...STOP THINKING AND DO IT!!!!!

tinctorus

Accessory Maker
Yeah 8mm is the way
I

@batteryfreeganz pulled this one out of your play book ... HAY NO RULES!!!!
But as I remembered the instructions for the v3 it hit me that the split ring is also for different heat settings.. so I went to check my facts ..
I'm sure with the extmley superb machine work are capable of making a 2 peace adapter kit that adapte the head to 8 mm stems and 1 to adapt Dani stems to a a 8 mm tip.
I would buy it next order!
I'm working in 1 now that will work with a Omni condenser but don't have any of the no nice old stems it was all ready halfway made and might come in handy..
I have been running over size o rings on other tips on the metal stem and love it !
SPEAKING OF O RINGS !!! I believe instead if using 8×1 on the tip cutting the groves deeper and wider using 7x2 o ring s I believe this will help with o rings rolling, getting pinched , and would help heat transfer what do you guys think?
Us seller has had it posted as advance pre order shortly after seeing this tread no price or picks no picks but a price listed on it at 140 145 for a base model prob don't remember so im guessing 160 max us $ for every bell and whistle with a bad ass color believe I'm seeing that every 1 is pre order those who are looking at getting your first BFG vaporizers the Fusion is definitely worth the price and wait as only keeping up with them since I became a FC member but I would bet they want be long but if can't stand the wait grab a a v3T IH model on a budget grab a base v3 around the same price as a M .. I honestly don't understand why BFG is not talked about more they are amazing and on their toes to please use with performance upgrades not just teas us with looks!
I should have that adapter in a few weeks, just waiting on the machine shop to finish, I can't wait to get my fusion and start playing

kokolokokolokon

At this point I’m expecting my Fusion to come with a pear, because I’d be sorely disappointed if it didn’t. 🍐
The great Pear has spoken, brothers and sisters. It is time to reclaim what is ours, arming us with fusion vapes as s-pears to get on throuth the pear-ly gates to the pear-adise, where we will live forever full of vitamins and medicated. And remember to kill every orange follower as you can until that day…
Long life to the Pear! brothers and sisters! Pear-amen! (The crowd: pear-amen!) 🍐

I have used The Wand with The Dani Fusion before. Going pass the click about 10s will give u a big fluffy hit
How much seconds for the click?

@Sativapo ( Daprezz) wasn’t it like gang but with a z?

The great Pear has spoken, brothers and sisters. It is time to reclaim what is ours, arming us with fusion vapes as s-pears to get on throuth the pear-ly gates to the pear-adise, where we will live forever full of vitamins and medicated. And remember to kill every orange follower as you can until that day…
Long life to the Pear! brothers and sisters! Pear-amen! (The crowd: pear-amen!) 🍐

How much seconds for the click?

@Sativapo ( Daprezz) wasn’t it like gang but with a z?
15s til click on the first heat up
7s til click on the second heat up if u go back to back

Timoneer

i ordered my last BFG from Wesley pipes he was amazing preorder or not going to order from him aging

Me, too.

That guy is on it. He takes time to personally answer each of my dumb questions.I try to keep it short and to the point, because I know he's a busy guy and has a lot to do, but he'll reply quickly & thoughtfully. A pleasure to do business with.

666Honeybadger

Unknown member
BY the way what does "ganz" mean ?

I, too, am curious about this...

If it's the german word 'ganz' it means totally/completely. *edit* i started doubting as i'm not german so ran it thru a translator and that actually says "quite/all/full/wholly/pretty/utterly/completely..."
So that would make it "completely (*edit* quite/utterly/wholly/all) battery free"?

Last edited:

tinctorus

Accessory Maker
If it's the german word 'ganz' it means totally/completely. *edit* i started doubting as i'm not german so ran it thru a translator and that actually says "quite/all/full/wholly/pretty/utterly/completely..."
So that would make it "completely (*edit* quite/utterly/wholly/all) battery free"?
So do you say it like veGAN or is it like battery GAIN?

tinctorus,
Reactions: Sativapo

seriousTone

I was curious, too! BFG has metal stem, wondering how long it will take before that’s an option on wesleypipes?
Dude said you can place an order, add the 10 dollar grinder to your cart and let him know you want the long stem instead in the order notes!

I couldn't help it, I ordered, its too beautiful. The tip, the grain of the wooden stem and then the drip tip mouthpiece , wow.

tinctorus

Accessory Maker
Dude said you can place an order, add the 10 dollar grinder to your cart and let him know you want the long stem instead in the order notes!

I couldn't help it, I ordered, its too beautiful. The tip, the grain of the wooden stem and then the drip tip mouthpiece , wow.
Not to mention that Wes is fucking awesome to deal with

StinKing

Shout out to Wesley at Wes Pipes and more. I've purchased from him back when he was still getting his site up and I had to order it through email from the recommendation of BFG. He has always responded very quick and is a real stand up guy. Just put my preoder in for the Fusion on his site and am excited to try it out when it arrives!

kokolokokolokon

I know the castle (lotus inspired) design isn't IH friendly by nature but it'd be nice if they figured out a way to do this.
If I bring the wand closer to a metal surface, it heats it without being inserted into the coil. Maybe the same thing can happen with the Castle(?) (It would be great)

15s til click on the first heat up
7s til click on the second heat up if u go back to back
Thanks! And wow, very nice :rockon::rockon:. Didn’t take about 30/40 seconds to heat the last ih-compatible cap on the wand? The Pear likes this

Top Bottom