Dani Fusion by Battery-free Ganz

zeebudz

I learned years ago that clicking caps shouldnt be going anywhere near alcohol. Not just because it can damage the clicker but also because isopropyl isn't safe for consumption and there is no way of knowing what kind of residual oils it may leave behind once the alcohol has evaporated.
"Residual oils"? It's just ISO (and whatever % of water).

VapingYogi

Pranayama; of a sort.
*hybrid with tight airflow
Thank you, that makes sense and tickles the curiousity

"Residual oils"? It's just ISO (and whatever % of water).
Isopropyl alcohol itself is more the problem than the residue oils left behind when its evaporated or washed off. I guess there is a chance that the residual oils it might contain some iso that hasn't been evaporated properly; but Isopropyl alcohol itself, as I understand it, doesn't leave residue. Any oil / residue is probably caused by moving oil from one place to another but its not likely to be residue of the isopropyl alcohol itself.

buttervap

You'll love it mate. Get triple flame torch for it if you haven't already thats what i get the best results with.
I have a Blazer Firefox and a Eur Kitchen kitchen torch. Should I get the Blazer Big Buddy? Or do you recommend a specific triple flame torch. Thanks.

buttervap,
I have a Blazer Firefox and a Eur Kitchen Kitchen torch. Should I get the Blazer Big Buddy? Or do you recommend a specific triple flame torch. Thanks.
I have the blazer big buddy and the ronx dual flame kitchen torch. Both of them work fine but a triple flame seems to work better. The cyclone triple flame torch is what i use.

TheScamericann,
Reactions: buttervap

3PuttMutt

I have the blazer big buddy and the ronx dual flame kitchen torch. Both of them work fine but a triple flame seems to work better. The cyclone triple flame torch is what i use.
I have a Ronyx triple flame that I like a lot because it’s compact and upright, but still powerful. In my use, I have found that the faster you get to click the more convection, heat, and better flavor extraction you get. Depending on the temperature outside, I can get to a load temp click in under 20 seconds.

Your torches are likely fine. I’d suggest you experiment with what you have and see if you like it.

buttervap

I have a Ronyx triple flame that I like a lot because it’s compact and upright, but still powerful. In my use, I have found that the faster you get to click the more convection, heat, and better flavor extraction you get. Depending on the temperature outside, I can get to a load temp click in under 20 seconds.

Your torches are likely fine. I’d suggest you experiment with what you have and see if you like it.
thank you

buttervap,
Reactions: Zagala
I actually have the cyclone triple flame. I didn't think it was powerful enough. Cool, don't have to buy anything.
That exactly what i thought but the big buddy tended to be a bit too powerfull and resulted in a very roasty tasting session in my experience. The ronx was really good and i thought it was perfect untill i used a triple flame and now i cant go back to using the bigger torches anymore.

TheScamericann,
Reactions: buttervap
Top Bottom