Dablamp E-Rig

Eman82

I am sure you already have enough testers but just putting it out there that I am also interested in testing the dablamp as a daily peak user and will give a detailed video feedback.

Thanks!

Eman82,
Reactions: Dablamp

strech

Hopefully I'm not to late to the party. Add me to the list I have plenty of time to test during the winter down time from work. Hopefully this thing blows the peak or dr dabbers I have out of the water. Can it get me to put my enail back in the box??? Time will tell....

Dablamp

Manufacturer
Hi All, thanks for everyone's participation and interest in testing the Dablamp! We are very glad to join this great community! We have already contacted Stickstones and SixstringToker and will ship the products for them this week. Sorry that because of the limited quantity of samples, we can just pick 2 so far. But we will pick more in the future for sure! Stay tuned and we will follow up with Stickstones and Sixstring with the testing and keep you updated more! Thanks again!

SixStringToker

Naked member
Sorry guys! Real life has been kicking my butt. I've been using the Dablamp daily and corresponding with Bear from Dablamp. I will definitely post a full review soon; at the moment I have a few more questions for Bear.

There are currently a number of fit & finish issues that need to be addressed. Bear is aware of most of these (I still owe him some photos) and pointed out that these two units were built by hand in order to get them out to us; so they don't necessarily reflect the final fit & finish.

I wasn't really sure about the shape of the Dablamp, but it has grown on me. The shape is comfortable to hold and has a familiar feel...

Performance-wise, I was fairly impressed with my first dabs and even more impressed as I spend more time with it and got everything dialed in for my typical usage. My plan was to get a couple of charge cycles on the battery before seeing how many dabs I could get per charge... but the freakin battery seems to last forever. I'm still on the second charge!

One thing that I've noticed that has me a little bit concerned is that, after the first charge, I felt like I was back to day one, where I was getting decent hits, but struggled to get the really good hits that I was getting prior to the charge. It feels like maybe the heater is more aggressive on a full charge. I'll have to watch for that on the next charge and also bounce it off of Bear to see what he thinks.

I didn't time the initial charge, but the first full charge after draining the battery took a whopping five hours!

Daniel McMillon

hi my name is Daniel and would be very interested in trying the Dablamp I’ve been a flower smoker for almost 30 years now . I have been very stubborn on switching over to concentrates over the last past two years until about a couple of months ago . I dab now only with company due to the fact that I’m scared of heating up the nail with torch and sometimes friends aren’t around to help . looking for alternative to the torch please help

joekar

This IS my happy face..
It looks interesting, very interesting. I would be happy to assist you in your research. I've been melting trichomes for 46 years :myday: due to spinal cord injury, MS and fun.

joekar,
Reactions: ataxian

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I am glad Jerry gets to test one as I like his views on using vapes that are easy to clean/maintain. He prefers the standard oil cup in a Switch due to the easy self-clean mode with those cups while everyone else just rave about sapphire etc and how great they are...too much maintenance for very little gain for Jerry to bother. I am the same with using my SiC Halo over bangers with ruby etc inserts. :2c:

SixStringToker

Naked member
Unfortunately, I've had to stop using mine after noticing an issue and I'm waiting to hear from Bear. The performance is actually really good; it's surprised me a number of times. However, there are a number of build / fit & finish issues that would prevent me from recommending the device based on the sample. There has been some discussion of sending out another device that is more reflective of the final product.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
What is the projected pricepoint?
Supposedly going to ship in Feb???(they are running out of time!) US$219

Texus

I'm indifferent who landed with this for beta... I just think it was a deceptive way to juice their thread with subscribers before any actual release.

"Who wants a free vape- sign up HERE"
...surely, you are going to get a big response.
But this could also be a case of the original poster not being very forum or marketing saavy and thus not expecting this blowback. Let's have some compassion for a person and company trying to bring attention to their product, even if in retrospect this wasn't the best way to do it.

And prob a good idea to rename this thread if possible....

Texus,
Reactions: Smknbud

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
But this could also be a case of the original poster not being very forum or marketing saavy and thus not expecting this blowback. Let's have some compassion for a person and company trying to bring attention to their product, even if in retrospect this wasn't the best way to do it.

And prob a good idea to rename this thread if possible....

I think they were savvy enough to pick a professional reviewer, who only wrote: “lemme know!”, for one of the two units. Like Flying Low, I’m “indifferent”, but I was hoping a non-reviewer, perhaps someone that doesn’t own a ton of vapes, or doesn’t have companies sending them products, would be chosen.

I do agree with you, that this thread is no longer titled correctly, as the two recipients were ALREADY CHOSEN.

Top Bottom