• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Da Buddha

DazVapesNow,
Reactions: ataxian

howie105

howie105,
Reactions: ataxian

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
@SSV_Steve_Elev8

Is 7th Floor still honoring the $100 trade-in for a DBV toward an SSV? Or was that just a special that ended after the holiday season? I ask because my SSV is second-hand, and I would like to consider trading in my DBV toward a pretty Wave Rider SSV if that's still an option.

SSV_Steve_Elev8

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
@SSV_Steve_Elev8

Is 7th Floor still honoring the $100 trade-in for a DBV toward an SSV? Or was that just a special that ended after the holiday season? I ask because my SSV is second-hand, and I would like to consider trading in my DBV toward a pretty Wave Rider SSV if that's still an option.
Yes we are, just contact Kevin at 719-570-9928 and he will be happy to help you out. Thanks!! You will love the art, I am sure!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
We gotta get the 7th Floor vapes on newFC too!
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/important-announcement.49260/

Unfortunately I no longer own one, but perhaps one of you would like to create a new thread for the DaBuddhaVaporizer here (just linked to the old one at the top of the new one)
https://newfuckcombustion.com/index.php?forums/upcoming-unreleased-portables.33/
Then mods can move it to the main section and close this one... I'm not active enough in this thread, otherwise I would do it myself!

I wonder if it might be worth while creating one thread for the DBV and SSV actually?

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: KidFated.

SSV_Steve_Elev8

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
We gotta get the 7th Floor vapes on newFC too!
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/important-announcement.49260/

Unfortunately I no longer own one, but perhaps one of you would like to create a new thread for the DaBuddhaVaporizer here (just linked to the old one at the top of the new one)
https://newfuckcombustion.com/index.php?forums/upcoming-unreleased-portables.33/
Then mods can move it to the main section and close this one... I'm not active enough in this thread, otherwise I would do it myself!

I wonder if it might be worth while creating one thread for the DBV and SSV actually?
Yes, what do we have to do to get on the other site?

Shit Snacks

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Vitolo

SSV_Steve_Elev8

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Yup! Then you can create your threads however you like (there is already one for the elev8r made by @Stu) just as you would here, glad you're still FC active, great to have more manufacturers!
Ok I signed up, but could not start a thread, said I did not have permisions. You know the best vaporizer manufacturer is going to come here :) Been here for soooo long. Wish you could have found the guy that started this, nuts to start it and let it go. Hope he is ok

Shit Snacks

Ok I signed up, but could not start a thread, said I did not have permisions. You know the best vaporizer manufacturer is going to come here :) Been here for soooo long. Wish you could have found the guy that started this, nuts to start it and let it go. Hope he is ok

Oh you can post here:
https://newfuckcombustion.com/index.php?forums/upcoming-unreleased-plug-ins.32/

Then the mods will move it to the main section for you afterwards!

Don't forget to link to the oldFC thread in the first post of the new ones (consolidating threads is your call ofcourse, I suggested a way to do it in the SSV thread)

Look forward to seeing you over there!

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Vitolo

Vitolo

Vaporist
SSV- 1st hit in the morning, last hit at night! Mine's been in service for over 10 years! (minus 2 years in a police Evidence locker)
I love my DBV as well.. 7TH Floor has kept me well medicated with pure convection!

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Hi all, i did succeed openning a new thread on the newfuckcombustion forum !
you can go here :
https://newfuckcombustion.com/index.php?threads/7th-floor-ssv-silver-surfer-vaporiser-thread.278/

Have a ride, have a nice day !

Um did you not see the post where they said they were going to make it themselves? Or maybe this is just an unmarked 7th floor account? Don't forget the DBV (this thread) and LSV! (Super Surfer maybe can merge with the regular SSV thread?) Then I guess sidekick?

Last edited:

SSV_Steve_Elev8

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Um did you not see the post where they said they were going to make it themselves? Or maybe this is just an unmarked 7th floor account? Don't forget the DBV (this thread) and LSV! (Super Surfer maybe can merge with the regular SSV thread?) Then I guess sidekick?
Thanks! If you cn do it I feel that is best. I feel I am here for the forums to answer and ya, point out why ours are the best, but I have been told to not promote so making the tread I feel is a promotion. Thanks for making one! It would be dope to have someone scrub this site, then install all the past on the new one. It can be done I am sure. With Python.

Shit Snacks

Thanks! If you cn do it I feel that is best. I feel I am here for the forums to answer and ya, point out why ours are the best, but I have been told to not promote so making the tread I feel is a promotion. Thanks for making one! It would be dope to have someone scrub this site, then install all the past on the new one. It can be done I am sure. With Python.

Oh okay, that makes complete sense, someone already made the SSV thread over there, so I will get the rest over and integrated (will merge DBV, SSV, and Super, but keep LSV separate)

Shit Snacks,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
but I have been told to not promote so making the tread I feel is a promotion.
Making a thread about your product is perfectly fine; we are encouraging manufacturers to do just that.

Promoting your products in other vape threads is not allowed. That is where you ran into hot water before, so please don't do that.

This thread is now closed. For an explanation why, please read http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/important-announcement.49260/.

Please try its successor at https://newfuckcombustion.com/index...surfer-da-buddha-super-surfer-vaporizers.278/. Thanks for the contributions and I hope you enjoy the new home.

:peace:

Last edited:

GeekyGodiva

Happy Hairy Herbal Faerie
My cat broke my glass by knocking a shelf onto my DaBuddha a few days before my birthday glass so I went to elev8 to get a new elbow and wand. New elbow is green, wand was on clearance as it was for the discontinued oldstyle oil kit so it has the reclaim ballsack which makes a super handy grip when disconnecting the grip of the gog to pull out the wand.

I used the money I saved toward their quartz heater sheath, because I was skeptical of the price. Glad I chose to take the plunge. It is a tube that sides over the ceramic rod before you place the elbow joint. It works like the beads to increase the radiant heat!

My AVB is occassionally scorched on the front, but I discovered the added bonus of reduced occurrence of accidental combustion because it works as a buffer in the event of blowback. Now my avb is a very even shade of brown.

howie105

Thanks for the heads up on the sleeve, I have wondered about it for a while. Enjoy

howie105,

SSV_Steve_Elev8

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
My cat broke my glass by knocking a shelf onto my DaBuddha a few days before my birthday glass so I went to elev8 to get a new elbow and wand. New elbow is green, wand was on clearance as it was for the discontinued oldstyle oil kit so it has the reclaim ballsack which makes a super handy grip when disconnecting the grip of the gog to pull out the wand.

I used the money I saved toward their quartz heater sheath, because I was skeptical of the price. Glad I chose to take the plunge. It is a tube that sides over the ceramic rod before you place the elbow joint. It works like the beads to increase the radiant heat!

My AVB is occassionally scorched on the front, but I discovered the added bonus of reduced occurrence of accidental combustion because it works as a buffer in the event of blowback. Now my avb is a very even shade of brown.
Glad this helped you out and thanks so much for the support! Have a super great 4th!

SSV_Steve_Elev8

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
One place : Mountain glass art : go find a 19mm wand there.. its only a buck each :)
ah ya, but it is not made on the same tubing and it will not hold the screen. So while yes, you can get it for less other places, it will not be the same. Our wands or as you may say our joints are made for us and no one else uses the same tubing to make the joints, but maybe some one did at this point.

SSV_Steve_Elev8,
Top Bottom