Da Buddha

VaPurrDo

there are two versions, some have no ridge in them to hold a screen, others do (seems like its 50/50, but no ridge works too).

The main sell points is the low price (1-3$ a wand) and the choice of colors. I have black, matte white, orange, blue, green, transparent ones :)

VaPurrDo,
Reactions: arb

SSV_Steve_Elev8

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Our wands all have the ridge inside to stop the screen. Again, our wands are not standard joints. You can get cheaper, but be aware the struggle of putting in a screen with no ridge. Easy to say it will work. You can always use raw parts, but when you get a part that is made for what it is intended to do, it will work better.

curiouscat

Installed the Dimmer switch repair kit from Elev8 last night and popped 300 3mm ruby terp pearls in the heater cover and yay my DBV43 is back and better than ever!

I still keep the power on the lowest though which will thoroughly take full loads to a dark brown in one or two hits. I would like to run some sort of variable voltage between the device and power strip to get more of a functional temperature range with the dial.

The main thing I noticed with this mod is the speed of extraction is unmatched by anything I've seen so far, maybe the Supreme vaporizer matches it. But the thermal mass is very powerful when modded and fully heatsoaked, blows my beaded Elev8r out of the water in terms of speed of extraction and potency.

Also, it requires no technique whatsoever and always provides great results without combustion, no matter the draw speed. This is great as my friends would combust frequently with the stock Da Buddha when they came over but now they can just grip it and rip it!

VaPurrDo

You can get cheaper, but be aware the struggle of putting in a screen with no ridge.
The worse is if the screen flips because no ridge, while a good load is in there :p It holds better if a bit of resin is on the glass so it sticks on it. I used broken 7th floor wands this way too, with a screen only holding at the tip, it permits to vape at a much lower temp because the load gets closer to the element :D
the speed of extraction is unmatched by anything I've seen so far,
have you tried to hook the buddha on a gravity bong setup? (dial the temp down before, as it really pulls all the juice out of the herb, if you get the correct pull/raise the bottle at the correct speed) :)

Last edited:
VaPurrDo,
Reactions: Flow

SSV_Steve_Elev8

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Installed the Dimmer switch repair kit from Elev8 last night and popped 300 3mm ruby terp pearls in the heater cover and yay my DBV43 is back and better than ever!

I still keep the power on the lowest though which will thoroughly take full loads to a dark brown in one or two hits. I would like to run some sort of variable voltage between the device and power strip to get more of a functional temperature range with the dial.

The main thing I noticed with this mod is the speed of extraction is unmatched by anything I've seen so far, maybe the Supreme vaporizer matches it. But the thermal mass is very powerful when modded and fully heatsoaked, blows my beaded Elev8r out of the water in terms of speed of extraction and potency.

Also, it requires no technique whatsoever and always provides great results without combustion, no matter the draw speed. This is great as my friends would combust frequently with the stock Da Buddha when they came over but now they can just grip it and rip it!
Nice! I have not seen the ruby pearls. I do know the ceramic heater has the same crystalline structure as a ruby, so hope they do not stick to the heater. They do make light dimmers you could potentially use to lower it more. I do feel at the lowest temp it should be really hard to get brown, but again I have not tried the pearls. I do feel I am like you, as an owner I run mine hot, then forget to lower it for my friends, making a not so good time. This does seem like a good thing.

Top Bottom