Customized vape setups

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Well, thanks to a lot of feedback from you folks, I just placed my order for my very first serious glass piece.
It's the Luke Wilson 10 Arm Bubbler (not the mini). I already have a decent tube (Gear, from Canada), so I figured the new bubbler was the way to go. I have never used one, so I hope I like what it does. It sure looks cool when you see the vids of people smoking from it! I picked Express mail, so I should have Weds :)
7344d1290156683-luke-wilson-10-arm-mini-10-arm-bubblers-img_9614.jpg

7345d1290156683-luke-wilson-10-arm-mini-10-arm-bubblers-img_9615.jpg

7346d1290156683-luke-wilson-10-arm-mini-10-arm-bubblers-img_9619.jpg

Tstat,

Deep Dial

Great piece there and I'm sure you'll have fun learning it! I hope to own one someday as well.

Deep Dial,

OC513

Dabaholic
Shiz said:
Wow, I just spoke to Steve to set something up for this week and he was more than accommodating about me coming to the studio but the prices were a little out of $300 range I'm trying to stay in.

The Mini Stemless Stack Perc is around $400
http://www.itzaglassgallery.com/?page_id=474

The Mini Pillar is around $600
http://www.itzaglassgallery.com/?page_id=483
Shiz go there with cash and you can negotiate.
Tstat.......beautiful piece.......please post a review when it arrives

OC513,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Thanks, everyone. I will be using this exclusively with the Q. That's the plan, anyway. As much as I love my PD and my LB, the Q kicks my ass the best, and is a nice, easy draw through my bong. I think the PD draws a little too hard for a water accessory- but I might be wrong. One thing I do know for sure, nobody is every going to smoke out of this thing. And my son is not getting near it!

ALT sales just called. I thought they were going to tell me it was out of stock, but they just wanted to verify everything. I thought it was kinda weird, but I had a nice conversation with Dave. He was going on and on about the piece I bought and how much they love that Luke Wilson glass.

He also said he will try to get it shipped today, which means it would be here tomorrow. So far this experience has been great with ALT. I fear my addiction to high end glass is beginning!

Tstat,

Pappy

shmaporist
@ Tsat > Beautiful piece! I'm stoke for you! Use it well.
@ Shiz > I spoke to Steve @ Itza after Chris raved about his and got the $350-400 quote. Just didn't feel the love for it I felt/feel for the SG bent neck. Different courses for different horses! ;)

Pappy,

Shiz

stinkmeaner said:
Just look at the pictures in the Itza website, compare a group of the same tubes and you will see the welds and the general joint areas are all different and un-uniform.

I looked several times and was impressed. Guess I didn't really examine the pics too closely until I saw another post like this on Grasscity. It's a little disappointing to see but if you zoom in on the pics and look at the joints you can clearly see bubbles and other not so clean parts. Compared to close ups of the SG stemline's perfect looking craftsmanship you can really see the difference.

Going in person would probably ensure a "better" pick up no doubt but it's hard to ignore those blemishes in the pics when deciding on a new $300-350 tube.

Shiz,

AgentofChaos

Serial Vapist
Tstat said:
Well, thanks to a lot of feedback from you folks, I just placed my order for my very first serious glass piece.
It's the Luke Wilson 10 Arm Bubbler (not the mini). I already have a decent tube (Gear, from Canada), so I figured the new bubbler was the way to go. I have never used one, so I hope I like what it does. It sure looks cool when you see the vids of people smoking from it! I picked Express mail, so I should have Weds :)
Very wise choice Tstat, one you will not regret I'm sure of that! I'm not familiar with the EQ's but I'm pretty sure they use the same tubing size as SSV/DBV's, if so I highly recommend an adapter to use with your tubing, I have one of these and it's great to use with the bub:

AgentofChaos,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Thanks, man. I am super excited. It looks like I may actually get it tomorrow! The bubbler has 14mm holes, so the adapter I bought to use with my Gear bong will work with this. It's just like the clear one in your picture.

Tstat,

Nycdeisel

I have that adapter as well, works VERY well and I much prefer them over other GonG adaoters without the 90 degree bend.

Looks like a fantastic piece of high end glass you are getting, Tstat! Yes, buying high end glass can be addictive(and expensive)! Lately I have seen so many amazing pieces online, but I have enough glass, so Im gonna wait out this craving :D

Nycdeisel,

Nycdeisel

Why thank you, Pappy ;) What exactly do you want to see? Dont say all of it because I would flood this page with pics if you said that :ko:

Nycdeisel,

Pappy

shmaporist
Nycdeisel said:
Why thank you, Pappy ;) What exactly do you want to see? Dont say all of it because I would flood this page with pics if you said that :ko:
By all means start with the Illadelph and then move on to the RooR. You got a wide tube?

Pappy,

2clicker

Observer
Nycdeisel said:
Dont say all of it because I would flood this page with pics if you said that :ko:

isnt that what this thread is all about?

ALL OF IT!!! :lol: flood away please

2clicker,

Nycdeisel

I used to use it for the vape quite often after getting tired of using the stemless. I like it for the vape, but bigger then I find ideal for vapor.

the Roor is 14 inches base and all!

Nycdeisel,

Nycdeisel

Thanks! I know I said i have enough glass :rolleyes:

But I MIGHT be getting a showerhead ashcather/bubbler with a recessed joint(pretty damn cool IMO) from Glassdistortion on Etsy!

Nycdeisel,

Nycdeisel

agreed, my buddy on GC ordered a showerhead bubbler from them, looks pretty damn clean. I am mostly shocked by their pricing. oh and I am really diggin the recessed joint, always loved that look! fuckin sexy

Nycdeisel,
Top Bottom