Customized vape setups

Pappy

shmaporist
I believe this innocuous photo reveals the soundness of Sovereignty's technology. I (mistakenly) poured the Simple Green into the neck after I plugged the downspout with a cork. Note the airlock. Anyone correct me if I'm wrong but if I remove the cork the Green will gush out of the stem? In reverse you're looking at a hit! The airlock is the intake and the end of the Green's path is your vapor! Hence the carburetor Uzi effect.
20101120-n8882jfbipppwpwabmkm25h8wc.jpg

Swanee how I love you how I love you my dear old Swanee... :p

Pappy,

Nycdeisel

Yep make sure that plug is in their tight if it pops out it will go everywhere!

You could pour out most of it till it gets to the larger bore part and then tilt it forward to fill the stem part that is not filled in that pic

Nycdeisel,

Pappy

shmaporist
Nycdeisel said:
Yep make sure that plug is in their tight if it pops out it will go everywhere!

You could pour out most of it till it gets to the larger bore part and then tilt it forward to fill the stem part that is not filled in that pic
It's not a conundrum. I know how to pour it out. You must think I'm really stoned? :uhoh: :lol:

Pappy,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
So, has anyone ever ordered through chicokush? Last night I finally decided to buy that SYN. I tried to order it, but it would not take my credit card. I thought it was maybe because I was using an iPad. I tried again this morning with my Visa and it still won't go through. Frustrating...

Tstat,

OC513

Dabaholic
Ok I am definitely really stoned and in love with Pappy's Swanee......wait that doesnt sound right. :uhoh:
Pappy that thing is beautiful.......love the natty splash His gridwork on those pieces is so impressive. I am quite jealous right now Pappy. Time to go hit the itza and drown my sorrows with vapor.

OC513,

Pappy

shmaporist
Nycdeisel said:
Didnt see any Queen from SG on ALT... :|

contributing to this thread with a video, hope you guys dont mind.

I did try hard to "milk" this(without combusting) as much as I could so it was really visible, and was under the weather at the time. SSFG 7 1/2" travel tube with showerhead downstem.

Click to watch^
Nice milk shot!

Pappy,

vapormonkey

I like the stonemonkey trees. Ultra soft, yet unrestricted diffusion. Stone seems to be at the right place and time in history for what he's doing. He seems to know what he's looking for in a good vape experience. Every generation brings something new to the table.

vapormonkey,

Pappy

shmaporist
OC513 said:
Ok I am definitely really stoned and in love with Pappy's Swanee.
Swanee woke up shiny after a rough night. Immediately gave her breakfast. Later we're going to the dispensary to do a little shopping. Bongs just love that! :p

Pappy,

OC513

Dabaholic
Pappy said:
OC513 said:
Ok I am definitely really stoned and in love with Pappy's Swanee.
Swanee woke up shiny after a rough night. Immediately gave her breakfast. Later we're going to the dispensary to do a little shopping. Bongs just love that! :p
taking her shopping huh? oldest trick in the book.....you lothario you......doesnt SSFG get jealous? Or do you guys all share nicely? :lol:
You may have to move to Utah and become a Mormon if you get anymore girls......I mean glass.

On another note how perfect is it when you get a new piece on a Friday ;)

OC513,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
That's the best thing about glass, they don't mind when you cheat on them because they know out of the goodness of your heart, you will be back to suck on them some more (OK, this is starting to sound really weird)

Pappy - make sure you give it a REALLY GOOD rinsing, I found that Simple Green can leave behind an after taste if you don't rinse it really well. I like to give it a warm water rinse to really make sure I get the taste out. Now go Uzi yourself.

stonemonkey55,

Pappy

shmaporist
@ OC513 > I can't say enough about ALT! I ordered this on Wednesday night and it arrived 3 pm Friday. It came in a 2 x 1 foot box, triple wrapped, and they only charged $7.65 for S&H. Plus they have the best stock and are there to answer your questions. To me it's the Amazon.com of glass!

@ SM > Gave a real good rinse and it came out fine. For all the odd angles this piece is exceptionally easy to handle and clean. Whew! And she does hit like an Uzi!

Pappy,

OC513

Dabaholic
Pappy said:
@ OC513 > I can't say enough about ALT! I ordered this on Wednesday night and it arrived 3 pm Friday. It came in a 2 x 1 foot box, triple wrapped, and they only charged $7.65 for S&H. Plus they have the best stock and are there to answer your questions. To me it's the Amazon.com of glass!!
btw this and the 10% off Black Friday sale why do I see myself buying more glass :/
~~~~~~Must stay away from more glass, MUST stay away~~~~~~(damn it,,,,,,,its not working)

OC513,

2clicker

Observer
Pappy said:
@ OC513 > I can't say enough about ALT! I ordered this on Wednesday night and it arrived 3 pm Friday. It came in a 2 x 1 foot box, triple wrapped, and they only charged $7.65 for S&H. Plus they have the best stock and are there to answer your questions. To me it's the Amazon.com of glass!

i agree... great service at ALT

2clicker,

Pappy

shmaporist
Tstat said:
So I went out shopping again and didn't find anything except for a piece called "bio hazard" for $180. Now, I have no idea what the difference between bubblers and tubes, etc. But this look like it could be cool:

http://aqualabtechnologies.com/review/product/list/id/855/category/233/

What do you think?
That's a very highly regarded bubbler. Keep in mind it has far less capacity than most tubes or beakers therefore it will fill faster and deliver vapor much faster.

Pappy,

AgentofChaos

Serial Vapist
Tstat said:
So I went out shopping again and didn't find anything except for a piece called "bio hazard" for $180. Now, I have no idea what the difference between bubblers and tubes, etc. But this look like it could be cool:

http://aqualabtechnologies.com/review/product/list/id/855/category/233/

What do you think?
Tstat - I HIGHLY recommend this piece. I bought mine a few months ago and it's outstanding. Stacks bubbles like a champ, the purr is music to your ears, and the hits are as smooth as silk. IMO it's the perfect size to pair with a vape too, and with some simple green or grunge off it's an easy cleaning process.

AgentofChaos,

SmokingElectricity

WoW pappy. you clean your pieces alot.

i rinse mine out 2 a day with really hot water and once a week with drop of dawn and bleach.

SmokingElectricity,

aero18

vaporist
SmokingElectricity said:
WoW pappy. you clean your pieces alot.

i rinse mine out 2 a day with really hot water and once a week with drop of dawn and bleach.

I run my pieces through Simple Green each time before I vape out of it. I can't stand the way used pieces smell.

aero18,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Thanks for the info on that bubbler. I really like the look of it. It's different than anything I have ever owned. I like that SYN, but that site does not take my card. I dont trust a site that does not work all weekend. So, I think a bubbler would be cool, and it sounds like Aqua Lab is a great site with fast shipping.

Tstat,
Top Bottom