Discontinued Custom Crafty Battery Packs for Easy Replacement

JCat

Accessory Maker
Hi are you still selling the batteries? and if so are you able to ship to Australia? Thank you :) So happy to have found your product and get some new life into an old vape
Yes I am and yes I can :) ... just really, really busy the last couple weeks; I'll send you a private message later this week or early next.

JCat,

gbutter

Hi JCat,
Sent you a PM, also want to add my name to the list of crafty battery purchasers. Hope to hear from you soon, thank you!

gbutter,

JCat

Accessory Maker
Hi everyone (and in particular @gbutter , @Kunkira , @CraftyJ , and @kustomuv7bk12 ),

Been super swamped with work (and roofing) for the last couple weeks, and ran out of wire/connectors for batteries. I have some on order and should resume shipping next week.

Sorry for the delay getting back to anyone, and the longer than typical wait time.

Regards,
JCat

kustomuv7bk12

Hi everyone (and in particular @gbutter , @Kunkira , @CraftyJ , and @kustomuv7bk12 ),

Been super swamped with work (and roofing) for the last couple weeks, and ran out of wire/connectors for batteries. I have some on order and should resume shipping next week.

Sorry for the delay getting back to anyone, and the longer than typical wait time.

Regards,
JCat
Hey guys any update?

Kunkira

Hello again!
I think I got missed after the last round of PMs went out and then forgot to follow up myself (woops!) Please let me know when you have time and are reaching out again. Thanks in advance and hope to hear from you!

craftless

I’d also like to order a replacement battery. I miss my Crafty!
Please send on the info re the process. Thanks!

craftless,
Reactions: JCat
Top Bottom