• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Crafty/Crafty+ by Storz & Bickel

Roger D

Vapor Wizard
mod note: This thread was originally about both the Crafty and the Mighty. In order to create separate threads, some posts have been copied and others have been moved to The Mighty by Storz & Bickel. Please report posts that are now out of place. If you disagree with this split, do not post here, please send a PM to any moderator instead. Thanks for your cooperation.

crafty_lieferumfang_neutral.jpg

http://www.storz-bickel.com/shop_eu/en/crafty-vaporizer-komplettset.html

Last edited by a moderator:

PPN

Volute of Vapor
There is not too much infos....

Price is too high and design is a bit strange....but I bet Volcano makers can't sell a bad vaporizer!

llamaman001

WTF, 400 for a vape with 2 temp controls is the only valuable info I took from the site? I know they have been working on these for quite some time so it just baffles me that they would introduce it like this.

Vids and construction/airpath videos are what I need.

elmomuzz

That just happened...
I own the volcano and plenty so am familiar with the quality and design of their units. I placed an order for the mighty the moment I received an email from storz and bickel alerting me to it's existence. I like how they do business. No soft releases. The moment a new product is announced it is for sale.

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Was going to post about these units when I got home from lunch, but you guys beat me to it...

I must say, at this price, I would rather have another Plenty- it has been plenty portable enough for me and my go-to camping vape for years.

I am sure they will deliver, but too pricey for me... IMO one would get a lot more value out of other portables.

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Hate some of these new trends like using phone apps, Looks like you really need a smart phone to get full use of the crafty (or your stuck with a rather useless 356F starting temp?) and are forced to pay more for the Mighty as the stand alone all contained model.

Last edited:

gadgetsmoke

Just received this email… i have to say their customer service and engineering is bar none so i may give this a whirl.

gadgetsmoke,
Reactions: Tommy

QualityVapes

I'm interested in the Crafty, but it is clearly a bit overpriced and all of that plastic is a concern, but I'll give Storz & Bickel the benefit of the doubt.

On one hand, all I ever wanted from a portable tape was for it to produce top quality vapor using pure convection while still being truly portable. On the other hand, I never imagined I'd have to pay $400 for it. You get what you pay for I guess.

I just want to vape. There is no need to involve my phone!

Hate some of these new trends like using phone apps Looks like you really to get full use of the crafty (or your stuck with a rather useless 356F starting temp?) and are forced to pay more for the Mighty as the stand alone all contained model.

If you're able to use someone's phone one time, the manual says you can change the set basic temperature and the boast temperature.

And the USB cord leads me to believe you could plug it up to a computer and change the temperature on there… thats just my assumption though.

Last edited:

1GreatToke

As expected the price is high. But as a volcano owner I would buy this over any other portable after experiencing the S&B customer service and engineering quality (even the electronics on the digit, the parts that I would expect to break first, are really high quality). With S&B you get what you pay for

QualityVapes

As expected the price is high. But as a volcano owner I would buy this over any other portable after experiencing the S&B customer service and engineering quality (even the electronics on the digit, the parts that I would expect to break first, are really high quality). With S&B you get what you pay for

Yeah, but even a price point around $365 would have been higher than all of the portables that I know of. Instead they made the cheaper option 400 and the expensive option $470. Thats kind of a slap in the face, but ultimately I agree. They make high quality products and I'm sure the price tag will be the only major complaint from their consumers. I know they feel like they're putting out the best portable vape to date… and that might be true, but damn.

Last edited:
QualityVapes,
Reactions: Jared

lwien

With S&B you get what you pay for

If you're stating that as an opinion, I respect that. If you are stating that as a fact, it's simply not true.

With that being said though, I am anxiously awaiting some reviews of these portables and hopefully, they will not come from S&B fans but rather from those who can provide a really objective perspective.

Roger D

Vapor Wizard
Wow that's one hot topic. I can't wait for the firsts reviews ! I'll stick with my MV since I already blown my budget on glass and other stuff. Still I'm very curious about theses since they come from S&B. That app function with blue tooth is kind of weird. What if your phone if out of battery ?

Last edited:

fft

This looks exciting. If these were designed with the same characteristically-german design philosophy as the Plenty, it should be very interesting. The Plenty is 100% about function and performance, not looks, and its a beast.

I'm hypothetically torn on which I'd want. If the difference was really just about temperature adjustment, I'd take the Crafty especially if I could dial in my go-to temps via an app. That said, this is S&B we are talking about and I suspect the Mighty is a more powerful vape with better performance. And knowing S&B I'd expect the performance to blow away every other battery-powered vape.

I'm gonna wait for details/reviews. I also suspect price will drop when offered directly to the US market (i.e. - $300 instead of 300 Euro).

Top Bottom