Texus

Wish he would make a flat MP version of the J-hook. I would happily buy one, even with such a high price. Sick of my j-hooks not standing up. It looks less fragile than some others I've seen also. I can't be the only person who only buys flattened MP glass like that.
Flat MP fan here too. And I think the Herborizer Sherlock seems pretty perfect for your needs. 18mm joint is deep enough for you to use Couchlog mouthpiece as a WPA. Or you could use 18 to 14 reducer for 14mm bowls. Plus the removable base makes cleaning a lot easier (the main downside of flat MPs IME), since it makes running a pipe cleaner up from below to the MP possible. Nice price for the quality too. A favorite dry glass piece, along with the CC Prophet (another nice option that you could pair the Herborizer flat stem ("suction tube") with).

rkw2

Alright, I've read through all 56 pages and I'm just about ready to place an order.

My primary use these days is a Vestratto Anvil through a standard beaker style water piece. Other than the log itself and two glass injector bowls, what else should I have sent to the US? Any other accessories you wish you had ordered initially?

Anybody need anything from Deutschland but don't feel like paying shipping for a screen?

coolbreeze

Alright, I've read through all 56 pages and I'm just about ready to place an order.

My primary use these days is a Vestratto Anvil through a standard beaker style water piece. Other than the log itself and two glass injector bowls, what else should I have sent to the US? Any other accessories you wish you had ordered initially?

Anybody need anything from Deutschland but don't feel like paying shipping for a screen?
Steamwhistle is fantastic, the j-hook looks awesome for dry use and the glass mouthpiece would be great with that. Otherwise, the JoDa one-hitter by @VaPeD&CoNfUsEd is essential gear, imho.

Texus

JoDa is great great great for these.

And whether from Couchlog or somewhere else, load up on the o-rings. Ask me how I know.

And anyone know a good source for them in the US?

bkkbob

Obsessive Collector
Excuse me????? This is MY Facebook business page! Am I reading this wrong or are you really claiming my business page as your own???
Yeah sorry, I was just recommending your bowl. You just shipped it to me a few weeks ago LOL. Maybe less Sativa :) JK BTW I heard you make amazing straws for the E-Nano XL, can I get in on one of those and any other little accessories you have that improve my logs?

Thanks in advance, and sorry for plagiarizing you :)

BTW what is the 420Humi Beta?

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Yeah sorry, I was just recommending your bowl. You just shipped it to me a few weeks ago LOL. Maybe less Sativa :) JK BTW I heard you make amazing straws for the E-Nano XL, can I get in on one of those and any other little accessories you have that improve my logs?

Thanks in advance, and sorry for plagiarizing you :)

BTW what is the 420Humi Beta?
No worries bud. I got it figured out. At first I was like no way! lol but, I see now. And yes I’m always down to make any accessories anyone wants. Shoot me a message and I’ll get ya fixed right up!

bkkbob

Obsessive Collector
No worries bud. I got it figured out. At first I was like no way! lol but, I see now. And yes I’m always down to make any accessories anyone wants. Shoot me a message and I’ll get ya fixed right up!
Well I bought another couch log and I have the herbo sherlock with the sipper and was thinking I coulld use your bowl as the configuration is pictured above. They let me get a humi with my order can I use that with your bowl Joda? I have alot of glass so I'm sure I'll figure something out but I really love the simplicity of that herbo stand/Jhook.

You know I only smoke in the evenings , I buy stuff like I have to smoke 24/7 / 365 like it's oxygen. LOL

VAS is dangerous!

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Well I bought another couch log and I have the herbo sherlock with the sipper and was thinking I coulld use your bowl as the configuration is pictured above. They let me get a humi with my order can I use that with your bowl Joda? I have alot of glass so I'm sure I'll figure something out but I really love the simplicity of that herbo stand/Jhook.

You know I only smoke in the evenings , I buy stuff like I have to smoke 24/7 / 365 like it's oxygen. LOL

VAS is dangerous!
I’m not sure about the humi because I am just now learning of it. My wpa is 14mm female on the end the coupling attaches to and 14mm male on the end that your piece attaches to. Maybe someone that is more familiar with the humi could chime in perhaps?

Last edited:

coolbreeze

I’m not sure about the humidity because I am just now learning of it. My wpa I’d 14mm female on the end the coupling attached to and 14mm male on the end that your piece attaches to. Maybe someone that is more familiar with the humi could chime in perhaps?
It would still need something to split the intake, and for the Couch Log you'd probably want a 90 degree joint, so a y-joint or a passthrough valve with the secondary intake 14mm:
20220830_130847.jpg
3975042774.jpg

BushRanger

Hit It & Quit It
Considering buying and pairing the 420eng Glasspipe (j-hook) with a portable torch vape. I own a Sherlock from Herborizer already, which im happy with, but dont find it as portable due to its weight. Plus a spare j-hook with a potentially cooler vapour path sounds cool.

Anyone can give me some comparison or advice?

Thinking of also having made a carb hole below joint, on the 420eng Glasspipe, to use with portable torch vape. Any thoughts?

Texus

Considering buying and pairing the 420eng Glasspipe (j-hook) with a portable torch vape. I own a Sherlock from Herborizer already, which im happy with, but dont find it as portable due to its weight. Plus a spare j-hook with a potentially cooler vapour path sounds cool.

Thinking of also having made a carb hole below joint, on the 420eng Glasspipe, to use with portable torch vape. Any thoughts?
Can't comment directly, but sure looks like my kind of Sherlock. My other favorite, but also not so portable, is the Prophet, in large part due to the carb hole which I really love in dry pieces. But I believe carb hole versions are no longer an option. Not standalone but the most portable of the bunch might be OWW's Inception if you find a good case.

simba

@weedanwine
So it looks like I'm buying a couchlog! I've been without an electric desktop for a good while now and due to some convenient circumstances it's going to be a couchlog. I've been lurking on this thread for a while as it's been on my shortlist.

My main question, are there any accessories that I need to buy too? The standard couchlog kit seems to be fairly comprehensive, but wanted to check.

I'm not pulling the trigger until payday next week so got time to think about it.

Canna Chameleon

Muted by mods. Run off by rudeness.
So it looks like I'm buying a couchlog! I've been without an electric desktop for a good while now and due to some convenient circumstances it's going to be a couchlog. I've been lurking on this thread for a while as it's been on my shortlist.

My main question, are there any accessories that I need to buy too? The standard couchlog kit seems to be fairly comprehensive, but wanted to check.

I'm not pulling the trigger until payday next week so got time to think about it.
Shipping to the US is expensive so buy any extras now. 14 mm glass bowl is mandatory imho. The screen clogs quickly so order more now or plan to make your own.

coolbreeze

Never hurts to get screens and orings. Get the sherlock and humi if you like vaping dry ; an extra mouthpiece setup for sharing; glass bowl of course; cooling/reclaim/concentrate pads; extra herb chamber for mounting in 14mm joint, or using with Dynavap, etc; glass mouthpiece is great as well.

olysh pops

If I may make a suggestion, the SteamWhistle as a portable torch vaporizer combined with the 420eng glasspipe work very well. For making huge clouds of hash, the first two of which are delicious, the combination is very, very effective.

When used with hash, I find that the screen clogs up quickly. The screen is red-burned between each session to maintain good air circulation. It's fast and efficient, but it consumes screens.

Top Bottom