VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
I believe bkkbob just recommended your work and copied the last sentence from your signature so everybody knew how to contact you :)
Ahhhhhh lol ok. I wondered if it was just some sort of mixup or what. You never know now a days man. People do some scurvy shit. My business is kinda all Ive got so I protect it fiercely. Appreciate the clarification though. Thanks

RedZep

New glass piece arrived today and after first test I must say

HOLY FUCK!

Many, many, MANY tests will follow but VAS is shrieking in the corner weak as never was. I like riding lower temps, and here, I'm still getting cloudy hits dancing with amazing flavor.

Can we be friends now?
------
JfqqKPql.jpg
What glass piece is that? Seems like a smaller version of the GooRoo piece.

BreadStick

Yea, it’s Herborizer bubbler.
Have you had to clean it yet? If so is it hard? I'm trying to decide if I'd rather this piece or the herborizer straight tube and the only reason I'd choose the straight tube is bc it looks easier to clean. I'm sick of trying to clean my honey comb percs :lol:

BreadStick,

budweis

Comfortably Numb
Have you had to clean it yet? If so is it hard? I'm trying to decide if I'd rather this piece or the herborizer straight tube and the only reason I'd choose the straight tube is bc it looks easier to clean. I'm sick of trying to clean my honey comb percs :lol:
Not yet but it looks pretty straight forward although I am pretty new to this whole glass game so we will see :ninja: The inner stem has kinda big holes init so that should help.

budweis,

BeltedCoyote

Foggin up the woods
Hi!

I just added customer reviews to the bottom of our homepage https://420eng.com/ and want to ask if someone is willing to
write a short review about our shop/products. :)

Appreciate your support!

Will do Chris! I suspect in my case my couch log will end up being a yule log rather than a birthday log.

That said I plan on showing it off to all my friends who imbibe flower. So yeah. I got you my friend!

BeltedCoyote,
Reactions: Grass Yes

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
I recently read this quote about glassware since I'm relatively new to glass and have a few small pieces:

"Two is one and one is none."

Basically the gist is that glass is fragile and accidents happen so having one of any glass piece is like having none. I get it. I dropped my CL injector bowl from VGoodiez last night 😭

I'm up in Canada and I had a hard time finding a similar injector up here... Anyone know of a site where I might save time and $ on shipping?

Last edited:

BeltedCoyote

Foggin up the woods
I recently read this quote about glassware since I'm relatively new to glass and have a few small pieces:

Basically the gist is that glass is fragile and accidents happen so having one of any glass piece is like having none. I get it. I dropped my CL injector bowl from VGoodiez last night 😭

I'm up in Canada and I had a hard time finding a similar injector up here... Anyone know of a site where I might save time and $ on shipping?

Good question. I've been wondering the same.

BeltedCoyote,

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower

Good question. I've been wondering the same.
I ship to Canada.

Greenteam

Less ego. More soul.

I don't own a CL yet and i don't know nothing about this shop but would that be an option? The CL injector bowl from VGoodiez has a glass screen I guess. This would be a with a metal screen though.

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
I don't own a CL yet and i don't know nothing about this shop but would that be an option? The CL injector bowl from VGoodiez has a glass screen I guess. This would be a with a metal screen though.

No, unfortunately. Has to be a bowl with 14mm input to fit the CL. They're much more rare than 18mm.

bestvaping

Personally, I love the original glass/wood MP, it offers an exceptional, unique flavour as it covers the entire wood and it's much easier to clean (and less risk of breakage than a standard glass bowl). To tell the truth, I received it today but I can already clearly see a difference compared to the standard wooden MP (same wood species as the original, grenadill). I even have the impression that it cools the steam a little more. I'm thinking of using it as a simple mouthpiece (I don't really like using water filters but it works like a charm). I'll definitely be buying them again in the future. Unfortunately the glass bowl arrived cracked, @Beefcake@420Eng was very reactive and will send me a new one, that's nice thanks! I'm really impressed by my BB6, I find the carb hole really magical with this configuration, if you use the CL simply with the MP, it's just fantastic :love:

CouchLog is really incredible :peace:

RobbIt

The CouchLog

is a full convection, log style vaporizer with a ceramic beads heater made in Germany.
I simply love building vapes and want to thank the whole FC community for feeding me with inspiration and knowledge.
What started as a DIY project escalated pretty quickly into this high-end product - here you go :)

CL.jpg

Features and numbers:

-Herb chamber can hold up to 0,15g and is cleared in 1 hit.
For microdosing, go as low as you want. There is no insufficient amount.
-Heater has a 14mm fit, so you can attach it to other 14mm components. (custom bowls)
-Low draw resistance.
-Airpath of the CouchLog contains ceramic and stainless steel.
-Mouthpiece can be used with or without glas. (fits 14mm/18mm)
-Herbs are detached from the heating element, to prevent the load from losing potency and keep the heater clean.
-The cooling unit is adjustable and the containing reclaim is easily recyclable.
-Log and temperature control are magnetic to attach them to magnetic surfaces and prevent them from tipping over.
If you don't have a magnetic surface in your dojo, two adhesive metal Pads are included.
-Heat protection sleeve is detachable to work in close conditions and to speed up the cooling process.
-For better handling, the unit can be unplugged while vaping.
-Temperature range is around 160°C-250°C
-The CouchLog needs 15 min to get into thermal equilibrium and can be run all day.
-Power supply needs 12W max.
-Size of the CouchLog Ø40mm x 100mm
-Size of the temperature control Ø44mm x 39mm
-Stirring/Tamp tool
-Funnel for easier loading

Performance shot (glas):

Direct use:

Beta phase with several test devices went very smoothly.

Now I'm looking for interested people to produce a first batch.
Batch size depends on demand.

starting price for the CouchLog is 370€ + shipping
It contains:
-CouchLog (Oak wood)
-temperature control (Oak wood)
-Mouthpiece (Oak wood)
-Power supply (EU/US)
-connecting cable
-Stirring/Tamp tool
-Loading funnel
-2x Metal adhesive pads
-Recycling pads
-Spare parts (O-Ring/screen)
-Manual

The production time depends on several factors, but we're doing our best to get the devices out asap. (the payment needs to be done when your device is ready for shipping)

If you're interested, send me a DM with your contact details (E-Mail/Name/Country) and I will add you to the list.
Please add me to your email list. robb.itkin@iCloud.com.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Please add me to your email list.
There is no need to join a list you can now buy directly on the 420 eng site:

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
Personally, I love the original glass/wood MP, it offers an exceptional, unique flavour as it covers the entire wood and it's much easier to clean (and less risk of breakage than a standard glass bowl). To tell the truth, I received it today but I can already clearly see a difference compared to the standard wooden MP (same wood species as the original, grenadill). I even have the impression that it cools the steam a little more. I'm thinking of using it as a simple mouthpiece (I don't really like using water filters but it works like a charm). I'll definitely be buying them again in the future. Unfortunately the glass bowl arrived cracked, @Beefcake@420Eng was very reactive and will send me a new one, that's nice thanks! I'm really impressed by my BB6, I find the carb hole really magical with this configuration, if you use the CL simply with the MP, it's just fantastic :love:

CouchLog is really incredible :peace:
So your post inspired me to try the CL direct with an omni tipped BB9 I have. Dialed in at around 3.5 I got a really nice roast and great flavor! I love not waiting for any click and just being able to draw as long as I want. Very cool. Feathering the carb in this setup is indeed a special treat.

After having broken my only glass injector bowl recently, I'm thankful to have seen your post and tried this configuration while I wait for a new one to arrive. Cheers! :sherlock:

Last edited:

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
So your post inspired me to try the CL direct with an omni tipped BB9 I have. Dialed in at around 3.5 I got a really nice roast and great flavor! I love not waiting for any click and just being able to draw as long as I want. Very cool. Feathering the carb in this setup is indeed a special treat.

After having broken my only glass injector bowl recently, I'm thankful to have seen your post and tried this configuration while I wait for a new one to arrive. Cheers! :sherlock:
Any use videos showing the BB stems in use with the CL?

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
Any use videos showing the BB stems in use with the CL?
I'll see if I can upload one. May as well be my first video here 🙂

Edit: Ok see below... I did this in the garage so please excuse the detritus and the obvious shovel that gets in the frame at one point 😂

Video is cut into 2 parts bc of imgur size restrictions, sorry. In the first video, I did a poor job of it but I was trying to point out the (high temp) o-ring I used on the BB9 stem to act as a stopper for the CL metal bowl (otherwise the bowl would slide down the stem). The CL metal bowl used has its o-ring and screen removed and it just acts as a mating port for the CL injector head.

One hit extraction that tasted awesome and the vapor was so cool I didn't need to feather the carb even! (CL was set to 3.5 but YMMV)

Last edited:

BeltedCoyote

Foggin up the woods
I'll see if I can upload one. May as well be my first video here 🙂

Edit: Ok see below... I did this in the garage so please excuse the detritus and the obvious shovel that gets in the frame at one point 😂

Video is cut into 2 parts bc of imgur size restrictions, sorry. In the first video, I did a poor job of it but I was trying to point out the (high temp) o-ring I used on the BB9 stem to act as a stopper for the CL metal bowl (otherwise the bowl would slide down the stem). The CL metal bowl used has its o-ring and screen removed and it just acts as a mating port for the CL injector head.

One hit extraction that tasted awesome and the vapor was so cool I didn't need to feather the carb even! (CL was set to 3.5 but YMMV)

Man the oak looks really good in actual use...

I also feel silly. I'm a die hard dynavap dude. I read about people using the log for dyna heating. Lol watching your video made that finally click. Thank you!

RedZep

Wish he would make a flat MP version of the J-hook. I would happily buy one, even with such a high price. Sick of my j-hooks not standing up. It looks less fragile than some others I've seen also. I can't be the only person who only buys flattened MP glass like that.

sickmanfraud

Wish he would make a flat MP version of the J-hook. I would happily buy one, even with such a high price. Sick of my j-hooks not standing up. It looks less fragile than some others I've seen also. I can't be the only person who only buys flattened MP glass like that.

Three suggestions. Ask @Beefcake@420Eng for a special order.

Find someone close to where you live who is a glass blower and ask them to customize the J-hook to your liking.

Buy a J-hook stand from @GoodVibesBoro although I am not finding a link for it atm.

Top Bottom