sickmanfraud

@sickmanfraud You can connect the power cable on one side only, so you can't go wrong.

Wouldn't it be nice to add the downloadable instructions to the site? perhaps they already exist? I couldn't find them. The best thing would be to add them in several languages.

Thanks for the quick reply. The unit I picked up seems to be an older unit and the power cable fits in either hole. Am I supposed to use the yellow or black end?

sickmanfraud,
Reactions: bestvaping

Razhumikin

Thanks for the quick reply. The unit I picked up seems to be an older unit and the power cable fits in either hole. Am I supposed to use the yellow or black end?
The power cable should go into the pwm from the wall on the side with the lower numbers (shorter lines) and the cable that connects to the log itself plugs into the side with the higher temps (longer lines.)

sickmanfraud

The power cable should go into the pwm from the wall on the side with the lower numbers (shorter lines) and the cable that connects to the log itself plugs into the side with the higher temps (longer lines.)

Thanks. Another few questions. How do I use the native stem without spilling weed or getting it into the heater? Am I supposed to use another T. screen? How do I get the screen in and out without destroying it?

Last edited:
sickmanfraud,
Reactions: Razhumikin

Razhumikin

Thanks. Another few questions. How do I use the native stem without spilling weed or getting it into the heater? Am I supposed to use another T. screen? How do I get the screen in and out without destroying it?
Im not sure i understand what you mean. If by the native stem, you mean the metal bowl wood stem that comes with the cl, then you just tamp it with the golf tee. It should be fine from there, ive never had the weed fall onto the screen above the heater, but also i always hit all my devices at a downwards angle to avoid that. The screen on the metal bowl in thr wood stem is just friction fit, you can take it out and put it back in easily and it will not damage it at all.

ezpz

Howzit everyone. Just wanted to share how I’ve been using my CL lately. TLDR: I modded the metal bowl and put it in a pipe.

I bought a wooden pipe (Etsy) to use with my lotus. The wpa on the lotus didn’t seal with the pipe. Luckily, the metal bowl from CL fit (with the help of a TM o-ring), and can be used with the lotus. One problem though, the stir stick on the Lotus doesn’t reach the bottom of the bowl. So I shortened the bowl.

The two screens on the left are used and the 2 on the right are spares (all from CL). I pushed the recessed screen so it would bulge upwards and curved the flat screen to sit on it. Stir stick reaches the bottom now.

Soooooo, might as well try it with the CL. Here’s 0.05g at 4.5.

Been loving my metal bowl lately. With the black o-ring from CL, you could probably fit the bowl into other small “Gandalf” style pipes.

sickmanfraud

Seems things have taken an exciting turn for me.

I now will be able to acquire one of these beauties in about a months time, ironically just in time for my birthday.

Now to decide what I want to do for wood... oak with a darker sleeve? Fully oak? Paddy?

Decisions, decisions

I don't really think there is a "bad" choice. Get one of each.

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
Oh man... Reeeeallly nice experience just now with the CL. Full disclosure: I'm more stoned right now than a biblical whore.

About a 0.1g bowl of flower with some good quality kief sprinkled on top. Nice and dense and really flavorful. Two big hits and I didn't even risk a third although there must have been a small one. Didn't want to potentially diminish the great taste.

Was using VG injector bowl with glass screen on a simple hollow 18mm sherlock and around 4.7 on the dial. The effects are ... like .. yeah.. good.
I'm higher than an eagle's nutsack 😂

Chris Farley Sudden Realization GIF

BeltedCoyote

Foggin up the woods
Oh man... Reeeeallly nice experience just now with the CL. Full disclosure: I'm more stoned right now than a biblical whore.

About a 0.1g bowl of flower with some good quality kief sprinkled on top. Nice and dense and really flavorful. Two big hits and I didn't even risk a third although there must have been a small one. Didn't want to potentially diminish the great taste.

Was using VG injector bowl with glass screen on a simple hollow 18mm sherlock and around 4.7 on the dial. The effects are ... like .. yeah.. good.
I'm higher than an eagle's nutsack 😂

Chris Farley Sudden Realization GIF
Approve South Park GIF

Gettin me all excited

Hi.

I'm a bit lost here.
Ordered both depths and the opening is WAY to big. The CL has a mm gap to each side.
This way the CL does not seal and the ordered parts are useless.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for a hint.

Bahama_Mama_please,
Reactions: coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Hi.

I'm a bit lost here.
Ordered both depths and the opening is WAY to big. The CL has a mm gap to each side.
This way the CL does not seal and the ordered parts are useless.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for a hint.
A "Elev8R Glass Adapter" would be 18mm at the mouth. You want adapters that have a 14mm female joint for the mouth of the bowl. The sizes shown there refer to the male joint going into the bong.

A "Elev8R Glass Adapter" would be 18mm at the mouth. You want adapters that have a 14mm female joint for the mouth of the bowl. The sizes shown there refer to the male joint going into the bong.
Thank you. I figured that these are the wrong ones :).
Well - at least they were cheap.
Learnt something.

Bahama_Mama_please,
Reactions: coolbreeze

Chris@420Eng

Manufacturer
Dear friends of the CouchLog,

I occasionally experience relatively dry airways, which has inspired me to start a small side project. Essentially, it involves a humidifier with a 14mm joint. This allows you to attach the device to a bong with an extra 14mm joint, enabling you to add plenty of moisture to the dry air. It can also easily vaporize saltwater, which could offer an additional health benefit.

I would be happy to distribute a few prototypes to people with sensitive lungs. I would provide these devices to my customers free of charge, but I would appreciate covering the minimal material costs and shipping. Is there any interest? Please send me a direct message if you're interested.

BeltedCoyote

Foggin up the woods

I occasionally experience relatively dry airways, which has inspired me to start a small side project. Essentially, it involves a humidifier with a 14mm joint. This allows you to attach the device to a bong with an extra 14mm joint, enabling you to add plenty of moisture to the dry air. It can also easily vaporize saltwater, which could offer an additional health benefit.

I would be happy to distribute a few prototypes to people with sensitive lungs. I would provide these devices to my customers free of charge, but I would appreciate covering the minimal material costs and shipping. Is there any interest? Please send me a direct message if you're interested.

Looks really cool. I could see a lot of us really liking this thing. Sweet idea man!

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy

I've wondered if something like this existed. Good idea! I just wish I had a bong with an extra joint. 😕

Chris@420Eng

Manufacturer
Aha! That could work. Obvious but I'm really new to vaping through water. Thanks!

I see that the device has a cord but is it feasible to be powered by an 18650 or other battery?
Batteries would work but i only wanted to build a cost effective design see if it helps people and decide from there on if i will continue work on it.

BeltedCoyote

Foggin up the woods
Wish I captured a screenshot but loved the IG post 420Eng Instagram post yesterday with a Couchlog and "Still cheaper than a Venty" Bravo!! 🤣🤣🤣

I'm glad I wasn't the only one to see that on here rofl

Edit: in the meantime, I think I've decided on wood for my log. Gotta go with the padouk. I know I said I like the oak and other sleeves and that's true. Thing is, when I close my eyes and picture my log, it's padouk. So...yeah

Last edited:
Top Bottom