Collyland Aromatizer (formerly Vapbong by Art of Vapor)

I left a similar video here last night, but then I realized I was wearing a t-shirt with a brand that probably wouldn't want to be associated with such content lol. But here's the Lamart whip in action with some “normal” herbs :);)

It fits right in for me and hits great (every bandit is unique obviously, so may not be the case for all, but a little thicker silicone tubing around it could probably work well if needed).

Last edited:
@1101010100101 Nice vids... that pagoda green OAB is absolutely gorgeous.

Anyone see the newsletter e-mail today? Sounds like production is ultimately moving to Hungary, and they're taking a break for a month or so while Daniel relocates from Germany.

High friends !

Some of you certainly didn't know that we are organized in a decentralized manner. On the map you can see the locations of the Collyland employees marked with a red X.
Daniel will live in Hungary from October, Janine and Axel will follow in mid of 2022. In the future, the aromatizers will be built there in a quiet environment and surrounded by nature.
Due to the move to Hungary, we are taking a break up to and including 03.10.21

unnamed.jpg

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yeah the whip does not fit in my OAB mouthpieces, but silicone actually folds over on itself easily, I'm sure if I do that it would fit tight like it does in my mini (the silicone actually does fit a tiny bit loose in the mini too, but it is the wrapping that makes the tight seal there as long as I stick it in far enough)

@letter never sent I just read that email too, so no more aromatizers being made until mid March when @Jaxel make it to Hungary from Portugal (that is a big move, good luck guys, hope you enjoy it!!) Daniel is going there before the end of the year to get things started set up etc.

Big things ahead I am sure :cool:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
@Shit Snacks The date in the e-mail is 03.10.21, which I took to mean October 3rd, 2021. European dating, right? I figured Axel and Janine can still make Aromatizers from Portugal for now and Daniel will continue handling the shipping/customer service from Hungary?

Oh! I don't know why I didn't pay attention to the year :rofl:thank you for the correction

Kudzu407

Para-Vaper

So my TAB is called Sky. After a few bowls I noticed that the cobblestone glaze on the sacred bowl looks exactly like lightning! It’s like a angry storm cloud in the Sky! And it still looks that way so it wasn’t just me being medicated. Now that’s some fine ceramic working right there. Thanks @Jaxel the storm in the Sky is truly one of a kind vape Art.

sparrowman

Vapbong users, how are you attaching a whip? I have a lamart one, wondering if I can use that.

Am I mad for thinking of getting a vapbong if I like going through whips often? OAB might be a better choice but I'm looking at a second hand one (can't see any second hand OABs out there ATM)

sparrowman,
Reactions: Kudzu407

BestBuds

The Dude
Vapbong users, how are you attaching a whip? I have a lamart one, wondering if I can use that.

Am I mad for thinking of getting a vapbong if I like going through whips often? OAB might be a better choice but I'm looking at a second hand one (can't see any second hand OABs out there ATM)
I use a silicone cork for home beer brewing. Otherwise called a bung. Measure the opening of your Aromatizer and get the corresponding size silicone bung. I then use a glass mouthpiece from a old arizer eq to connect the bung to the tubing. I'm sure you can MacGyver something else if you don't have a EQ mouthpiece. Lol

Texus

Thanks! And they have some beauties!

So up until as recently as a couple hours ago I'd have gone on ad nauseum about Collyland airflow.

But new big insight for the flavor chasers:

Had a couple of otherwise very quality strains that didn't quite have the big flavor I was looking for (everything else was there) in my Viking (very small bowl by Collyland standards at only maybe a nickel wide). And I loaded it up fairly full. There was the big flavor I was looking for. Higher amount of flower qualities coming thru. Remarkably so. Woke the Grape Sugar Cookies and Peanut Butter Breath right up.

If you aren't too worried about conserving flower it can really up the richness and depth of the flavor. Remarkable.

.d

Found 'em on viva sativa, thanks, real nice pieces!

In my experience 0.15g fills the whole circle and performs absolutely without a doubt the best in general. (so just the circle part of the bowl filled to top and very gently pressed down (ground with coarse plate BCG)
However, around 0.75-1.25g blows your mind with flavour staying in your mouth for almost a minute!

Taz German

Prall durch's All!
Nice. We are OAB twinses!

It'll be a while. Not yet shipped from Europe last I heard. Might be better to get on their mailing list. In the past they have given advance notice of when dropping.
Sadly not exact twins since mine is a MINI OAB. But little brother would be a fair call.
Nice peace you got yourself there. As first I thought you got mine until I realised it's a regular OAB. :wave:

Chojin702

Nice. We are OAB twinses!

It'll be a while. Not yet shipped from Europe last I heard. Might be better to get on their mailing list. In the past they have given advance notice of when dropping.
Thanks i knew it was a ways off, if only i can find a used one for PPGS

Chojin702,
Top Bottom