Collyland Aromatizer (formerly Vapbong by Art of Vapor)

Picked up some new furniture. Figured out the new VapBong sesh zone:
AE5564-BD-D24-C-4-D79-9-EC9-BC010-BF9-DCA7.jpg

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
these reports of failing units have me a little concerned , I mean the shipping costs have to be astronomical to ship it back? its tempered my enthusiasm a bit. but damn does that wizard looks amazing !!!!!!!!!

vapirtoo

Sorry guys, been out of the loop, falling back to my old school vapes.
Collyland responded to my email almost immediately asking me to contact them
after they set up in early October. I will see what's up next week unless they contact me first.
I would really like them to send me a DIY coil kit!
PS my old school Vapolution 2 is really nice!

SquirrelMaster

Sorry guys, been out of the loop, falling back to my old school vapes.
Collyland responded to my email almost immediately asking me to contact them
after they set up in early October. I will see what's up next week unless they contact me first.
I would really like them to send me a DIY coil kit!
PS my old school Vapolution 2 is really nice!
They had the coil piece for ordering on the old site. I mentioned it recently when someone else was having issues but the discussion went no further.

Rab42

@letter never sent My oab stopped working after 2 months Contacted collyland they were quick to reply even though they were moving and set me up with a replacement power supply to see if that would fix the issue first, it didn't. They then sent me a ups return label and commercial invoice to send it back for repair, but after a week of sitting on it UPS returned the package to me without saying why so now just waiting for another return label to try again.

SquirrelMaster

Vapbong just stopped working after 5 months. Expected it to happen with all of the comments so I didn't even get upset. Waiting for a reply back and back to the ditanium for now
You're only the third or fourth owner to have issues iirc. Did you check your power supply? Is it nice and toasty like they usually get?

Kaptan

I happen to have a Grasshopper silicon mouthpiece and a 18mm male to 14mm female glass adapter at my vape station and found a good use for them. It’s a perfect seal on the OAB. It adds slight restriction and feels more natural inhaling. Has anyone tried this?

Attachments are restricted:ugh:

SquirrelMaster

Nope the power supply was ice cold. Thinking about ordering one mentioned in the forums that's different but we will see
Oh that's good, it should be an easy fix at least. The included power supplies are dirt cheap; it may be faster to go through Amazon depending on your location if you want a quick fix. I picked up a few from Aliexpress for a DIY project before I bought my VB and I think they were about $10. As long as its rated for 5A you could look at other, more durable options. I'd stay in the 3-12V range and make sure the connector is the same.

vapirtoo

It is not the power supplies, but the wire that seems to fail.
I never touched my heater coil until it failed, and by that time it was
hanging loose! The wires seem to be crimped and then fail.
I haven't reached out to Collyland again because I'm giving them time
to settle in. I really hope they will send repair kits as I'm dying to see how my unit failed.

kimura

ice cold power supply might actually be no bueno. mine run warm when working properly.

I would definitely try a new power supply before shipping to Europe. I had issues with my original power supply that caused my VB to not heat up. sorted that out and I've been cruising ever since.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device

kimura

Maybe you can try changing the jack/receptacke. Maybe first peel it off and see if the one of the bolt holders got loose.
They should look like these https://bazar-store.today/pictures/5шт-мъжки-и-женски-dc-power-plug-5-5-107190/picture-1.jpeg

it's many pages back in this thread, but that's exactly what the problem with my first power supply was. the wiring into the DC barrel connector on the power supply side was dodgy as all shit... I believe these power supplies are bottom of the barrel with poor QC

long story short I changed out the DC connector and I'm back in business. didn't actually need a new power supply, but I don't know how comfortable everyone is with hacking stuff up

Top Bottom