• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Collyland Aromatizer (formerly Vapbong by Art of Vapor)

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
Can anyone tell me what "style" or model, the pink/white one is on the Collyland website splash page. It's the one with like a little drawer in the middle of it. Thanks!

Silver420Surfer,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Ahhhh, good eye. Hope you like the Mini, junior. I went with regular size because size and volume of Viking is probably closer to Mini.

Viking seems like in between maybe??

Can anyone tell me what "style" or model, the pink/white one is on the Collyland website splash page. It's the one with like a little drawer in the middle of it. Thanks!

Yep Berserker 2.0, they were a limited run, something similar could pop up again... That's your strawberry right @Kudzu407?

Shit Snacks

Yep that’s my Berry and I’m hoping for a mini version personally. THAT would be sweeeet!

I know this mini is pink (peppermint twist?) but under black cobblestone instead of white cobblestone, it's so pretty though and I can't believe it's still available! Loving my own cosmic blue OAB mini, just so nice!

rowbam

Guys, the OAB is the shit. My Cappuccino Mint came in today and is everything I hoped it'd be and more!

Airflow is fantastic despite the smaller airpath, hits are fast and still have good chug.

I also wasn't sure how I'd feel about removing the sacred nut to clear hits (I actually like the carb on my standard.) Surprise, it works fantastic. Easy to get the hang of and easier to seat the nut for solid hits. Better form for me to hit at my PC desk sitting.

Very impressed, photoshoot to come. :bowdown:

Texus

Guys, the OAB is the shit. My Cappuccino Mint came in today and is everything I hoped it'd be and more!

Airflow is fantastic despite the smaller airpath, hits are fast and still have good chug.

I also wasn't sure how I'd feel about removing the sacred nut to clear hits (I actually like the carb on my standard.) Surprise, it works fantastic. Easy to get the hang of and easier to seat the nut for solid hits. Better form for me to hit at my PC desk sitting.

Very impressed, photoshoot to come. :bowdown:
Yeah. Can't disagree with anything you said there.

VB is (or can be used) a sock it to you with big thick hits larger and more effortless than anything I've ever smoked. So 8f you are a large lung capacity guy, VB is calling you.

OAB can more easily be sipper. But dense dense flavorful and effortless sips. And can be better ergonomically in some situations.

fak

The Dude
So just an update on the VB that I sent for repair couple weeks back, it's already en route back to me which was super nice to see how quick the whole process was (would have been here earlier but I delayed sending it a bit).

Now for the bad news:

While waiting for my VB to return I've been using the mini, well now the mini does not work as well. Same thing that happened to the VB, the heater just does not get any heat at all.... no matter what PSU it's plugged into.

So now I'm just sitting here with a massive tolerance and a dynavap kind of scratching my head... lol no heavies is a shit spot to be in..

rowbam

ftbF3cm.jpeg

The Cappucino Mint OAB in all its glory! Having a nice honeymoon period. Nothing but amazing effects from small amounts of flower.

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
Really loving my vapbong. Vrod is on a sabbatical at the moment.

My mate wants one based on my gushing ramblings about how great it is.

Being wheelchair bound and out of work his budget is constrained. So I suggested he wait until a discount is available.

Reading through the thread collyland have done black Fri in the past and 420, but they were less established then.

Anyone have an idea if they will be participating in the bf this year.

I did send an email asking (and about b stocks) but they are on leave until 3rd October.....

Kaptan

Being wheelchair bound and out of work his budget is constrained. So I suggested he wait until a discount is available.

Reading through the thread collyland have done black Fri in the past and 420, but they were less established then.

I did send an email asking (and about b stocks) but they are on leave until 3rd October.....
I would suggest searching classifieds for a pre-owned unit to save some $$ as I don’t think there have been many B-stocks in a while and not sure if there will be any more discounts.

Shit Snacks

No more sales, that last Black Friday one was the last sale, there are still occasional b stock units at discount but they are more rare now, probably especially in the near future too... Best bet would be Reddit EntExchange, but yeah it's hard to find one second hand specifically in Europe that will be cheap enough for them, too bad!

Shit Snacks

I think there will always be bstock units, the glazes are unpredictable until they pull them out of the kilm??

You can always put a wanted ad on classifieds as well, I've sold some exclusive rare stuff and traded with others that have put up wanted/trade ads in the classified.

Yeah but they got better kiln etc recently so b stock are much less frequent now is all

vapirtoo

Thanks Emily
How did you contact their customer service?
A little help here folks?

Last edited:
vapirtoo,
Top Bottom