• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Collyland Aromatizer (formerly Vapbong by Art of Vapor)

Ripstar

I am running my OAB at about 10.3. I feel like it's a little hot but nothing close to charring yet. It might be because of how much smaller it is, but the vapor is slightly harsher, but it is much easier to pull with better results. My VB sits at 11.4 and needs a little bit more effort. Ralph had to delay my Lamart whip, hoping that helps out a lot!

I'll have to run OG plum jelly bandit again now that it's no longer winter to see what voltage, definitely running new tahiti grape lower regardless I think? Larger heater too!
This is a really good point to mention (it’s been mentioned before but it’s easy to miss in this long thread) - the ambient temperature/environment make a really significant difference! I’ve been running my newest OAB at 9.3v happily, but I completely forgot to mention that my smoke spot (my garage) has been well in the 90f/32c range since I got it!

Zuhdj

Charles Mingus
Hey y’all, need to replace my vapbong power supply since I’m using the stick one on my living room vape (the highlighter) right now. Any consensus on which ones to avoid or anything?

Texus

Hey y’all, need to replace my vapbong power supply since I’m using the stick one on my living room vape (the highlighter) right now. Any consensus on which ones to avoid or anything?
I'd just go with the same model. Should have model number on it right?

Texus,
Reactions: BigJr48

Zuhdj

Charles Mingus
how do you guys clean your Vapbong? that's one of the things that keep me away from buying this vape....
I’ve combusted in it twice and both times it only took about 5 minutes to get it back to peak flavor. It’s sort of awkward to get water in and rinse but really you just have to be careful with the water and that’s it. All I do is put some iso in and a bunch of salt and swirl it around a bit. It seems the nonstick properties of ceramic apply here as well

NimChimpsky

I would hurry and look at Two Armed Bandits.

I got one ;)

https://www.colly.land/us/were-open/aromatizer/art-edition/
Welp, looks like the two cobblestones will be heading to the FC crew :tup:

Since my last Collyland purchase was refunded due to the shipping breakage and I'll probably be selling one of mine to a buddy soon, I said fuck it and grabbed Ocean. It took me a hot minute to decide between that and Sky, but ultimately the blue caprice with full cobblestone, those hints of yellow and green..

But, damn, Sky is stunning..

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Incredible! So you got Fire @Steel28 great choice, and I'm not surprised you snagged the Ocean @NimChimpsky another great get (by the way Earth, Forest, and Sky are still available it seems, each one gorgeous)

Interesting about the holes, so I think only the left mouthpiece is the actual mouthpiece, for the vapor path, the other one is just a decorative extra handle, and so it actually needed at least one hole for the air to escape during firing, so I guess they decided to put multiple for the aesthetic, it does look pretty cool!

I'm very tempted to grab one, but can't really justify another $650 purchase right now for what would be my fourth aromatizer :rofl:

NimChimpsky

Incredible! So you got Fire @Steel28 great choice, and I'm not surprised you snagged the Ocean @NimChimpsky another great get (by the way Earth, Forest, and Sky are still available it seems)

Interesting about the holes, so I think only the left mouthpiece is the actual mouthpiece, for the vapor path, the other one is just a decorative extra handle, and so it actually needed at least one hole for the air to escape during firing, so I guess they decided to put multiple for the aesthetic, it does look pretty cool!
Indeed! Excited for this one. Yea I too think it's just the left arm as the vapor path, thats interesting about having to put a hole during firing, makes sense!

I'm very tempted to grab one, and I can't really justify another $650 purchase right now for what would be my fourth aromatizer
Oh yea, it difficult for me to justify this purchase either lol, considering my other recent vape purchases along with three other working aromatizers.. other than all of my other Collyland purchases have brought me great joy. That said, I'm definitely selling a few vapes in my collection and gonna hold off on anymore purchases for a long while other than a couple wait lists I'm on which will prly be over a year.

Btw only $609 ;) but I think you should maybe be saving up for that ShitSnacks ceramics shop my guy :whip:

Last edited:

Steel28

Welp, looks like the two cobblestones will be heading to the FC crew :tup:

Since my last Collyland purchase was refunded due to the shipping breakage and I'll probably be selling one of mine to a buddy soon, I said fuck it and grabbed Ocean. It took me a hot minute to decide between that and Sky, but ultimately the blue caprice with full cobblestone, those hints of yellow and green..

But, damn, Sky is stunning..

Congrats on the Ocean!

I loved the Fire TAB and its Black Opal chamber ball..damn! Took me a few seconds to secure as soon as I saw it.

NimChimpsky

Congrats on the Ocean!

I loved the Fire TAB and its Black Opal chamber ball..damn! Took me a few seconds to secure as soon as I saw it.
Same to you! Fire is remarkable, so unique. I'm glad you grabbed that one quicky because it being available would have made my decision much tougher :lol: looking forward to pics of that one, I bet different lighting will affect these two quite a bit. Fantastic work as always @Jaxel :luv:

NimChimpsky

Hells Yeah I was able to grab the SKY. Don’t know why I checked email but sure glad I did. As usual they all look great! Congrats to all who snagged one !
Ahhh I swear as soon as I saw you commented I thought 'I bet that mofo bought Sky!' Congrats! I was sooo torn between that one and Ocean. I mean, it looks like the actual fucking sky.. hitting it will be like you are extracting clouds out of the atmosphere. Glad you got this one!

Kudzu407

Para-Vaper
Ahhh I swear as soon as I saw you commented I thought 'I bet that mofo bought Sky!' Congrats! I was sooo torn between that one and Ocean. I mean, it looks like the actual fucking sky.. hitting it will be like you are extracting clouds out of the atmosphere. Glad you got this one!
Thanks bud Mrs Kudzu407 actually decided which one for me. I didn’t argue.Loooove that Ocean man !!

Kudzu407

Para-Vaper
Well I finally had a chance to spend more time with the Berserker. It is just over 1foot tall so I have to move to it and that is sometimes it’s own problem. My back is held together with lotsa metal plates and bars. An X-ray of my back looks like the inside of a broken commode that was fixed with bailing wire.So to get where I could get a good draw meant sitting up for each hit.Just not as comfortable as moving the vape to me. So it’s got a pretty big base and I started adding water.Lotsa water and kept checking for chug and nothin. So more water. I am pulling hard and wondering why no chug and moved my hand slightly. Covering the carb hole I had forgotten about.What had to be a gallon of water instantly went into my mouth and back out everywhere.I was like a third grader with milk coming out of his nose but bong water instead. At least it was new water. So far where it really shines is whole nugs. Very terpy for 4 or 5 hits. I will check back later after more runs but so far another great form factor. I will remember the carb hole hopefully

cptofnthng

Well I finally had a chance to spend more time with the Berserker. It is just over 1foot tall so I have to move to it and that is sometimes it’s own problem. My back is held together with lotsa metal plates and bars. An X-ray of my back looks like the inside of a broken commode that was fixed with bailing wire.So to get where I could get a good draw meant sitting up for each hit.Just not as comfortable as moving the vape to me. So it’s got a pretty big base and I started adding water.Lotsa water and kept checking for chug and nothin. So more water. I am pulling hard and wondering why no chug and moved my hand slightly. Covering the carb hole I had forgotten about.What had to be a gallon of water instantly went into my mouth and back out everywhere.I was like a third grader with milk coming out of his nose but bong water instead. At least it was new water. So far where it really shines is whole nugs. Very terpy for 4 or 5 hits. I will check back later after more runs but so far another great form factor. I will remember the carb hole hopefully

i feel you bro. Just Had some collarbone Surgery and i cant move for shit.
its pretty heavy for one arm Holding.
mostly used the tafee bowle lately..
thc helps with pain for you? i feel sometimes subjectively im getting more sensitive when im stoned. but its good for not getting bored.

Kudzu407

Para-Vaper
i feel you bro. Just Had some collarbone Surgery and i cant move for shit.
its pretty heavy for one arm Holding.
mostly used the tafee bowle lately..
thc helps with pain for you? i feel sometimes subjectively im getting more sensitive when im stoned. but its good for not getting bored.
Yup the thc helps change the pain plus overall body relaxation.Much prefer it to pain pills.

Top Bottom