Collyland Aromatizer (formerly Vapbong by Art of Vapor)

NimChimpsky

I am pulling hard and wondering why no chug and moved my hand slightly. Covering the carb hole I had forgotten about.What had to be a gallon of water instantly went into my mouth and back out everywhere.I was like a third grader with milk coming out of his nose but bong water instead. At least it was new water. So far where it really shines is whole nugs. Very terpy for 4 or 5 hits. I will check back later after more runs but so far another great form factor. I will remember the carb hole hopefully
The imagery gave me a genuinely hearty guffaw, my friend. we've all been there.. glad you got the Berserker rolling though. That strawberry glaze is something else!

Kudzu407

Para-Vaper
Would using a whip possibly help make it easier to use for you?
Yup just need to get another cork to fit. That is what I will try next for sure.Already prefer the whip on the Viking cause I can get a much better hit with it than without. The OABs are great as they are and whip did not make for a better hit and they are easy to move around by hand anyways.

Texus

Yup just need to get another cork to fit. That is what I will try next for sure.Already prefer the whip on the Viking cause I can get a much better hit with it than without. The OABs are great as they are and whip did not make for a better hit and they are easy to move around by hand anyways.
Sorry if you posted earlier on your VIking whip and I am spacing on it. What sort of plug/hose did you use?

And if you are looking for a cork for your carb, on the VapBong these Sticky Brick Maxx Jar corks work great:

Needs to be jar cork, not the one used for carbs on the Sticky Brick.

Kudzu407

Para-Vaper
Sorry if you posted earlier on your VIking whip and I am spacing on it. What sort of plug/hose did you use?

And if you are looking for a cork for your carb, on the VapBong these Sticky Brick Maxx Jar corks work great:

I use the Lamart whip and cork for the Viking. I am able to get a noticeable bigger hit with the whip...due to better controlled and longer draw. The OAB was pretty much the same with or without so just a matter of comfort. Bongo the Vapbong is on deck for this weekend without a whip. Need to order that big ass cork for Bongo so I can whip him too!!

JibbsIsMe

This one has been on my wishlist for a while! Checking out the site today, I see there are three different styles, the original VapBong, "one armed", and "two handed". Are there any functional differences between these? Obviously they look different, the last two are less dong-like, which is almost a con haha. Any benefits to the more recent models?

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
This one has been on my wishlist for a while! Checking out the site today, I see there are three different styles, the original VapBong, "one armed", and "two handed". Are there any functional differences between these? Obviously they look different, the last two are less dong-like, which is almost a con haha. Any benefits to the more recent models?

That's just what you see in the store now, there are quite a few other different styles, if you skim backwards through this thread you will see them all... Different form factors have different air and water volume, sometimes the bowl size and shape is different too, but they all perform basically the same! They are not necessarily all recent either, if you look back through there's been many variations of the aromatizer form factor, just go for what you like best!

stonedmallone

I'm very interested in this except I'm not super into the idea using an actual cork. Just because I feel like I'll get little pieces stuck inside if they crumble off. Have you noticed this happening? Ill probably still pick them up unless someone has a better alternative

stonedmallone,

Shit Snacks

I'm very interested in this except I'm not super into the idea using an actual cork. Just because I feel like I'll get little pieces stuck inside if they crumble off. Have you noticed this happening? Ill probably still pick them up unless someone has a better alternative

Not all corks are crumbly, the ones Lamart uses to make the whip adapter are pretty high quality, although I'm not sure they fit here perfectly and may need to be cut down which could lead to some crumblies, but after the initial it shouldn't continue to crumble?? By the way @Alan @ toasty-top.com also works with cork, nice high quality work, he may be able to make a proper adapter... Maybe worth asking!

rowbam

one-armed-bandit-cappucino-mint.jpg

Must...resist... Cappucino Mint OAB. Damn this glaze is sexy, but I'm not buying any more vapes until next year!

notams

toke down Babylon
Must...resist... Cappucino Mint OAB. Damn this glaze is sexy, but I'm not buying any more vapes until next year!
Just sayin'... I have the Cappuccino Mint glaze on my original. And, well, I love it more than my children.

That may overstate it a wee bit. But, cap'o mint is a pretty deep dive in the just sitting staring and being stunned category.

Looking at the glaze is like my high school stoner friends wondering at the beauty and complexity of raindrops on flower petals. Wait, that was me this morning. Dude. Just buy it. She's yours already in your heart. Don't let some stranger's lips on her.

Philabrookla

@philabrookla
The stock power supply gets really hot when I run it at 11. I’d prefer something a little safer if that’s doable

So I've been following this thread and own a few aromatizers myself. I've flirted with going up to 11v here and there but never found it necessary to stay there, as I can get dark avb after a few hits at 10.5 or even 10.0 after a long heat soak.

Combusting/regularly risking combustion doesn't seem like a safe way to use the aromatizer IMO but honestly to each their own!

Your power supply will get hotter but as far as I can tell, no unsafe circumstances have arisen from a hot power supply.... Yet.

Philabrookla,

Shit Snacks

So I've been following this thread and own a few aromatizers myself. I've flirted with going up to 11v here and there but never found it necessary to stay there, as I can get dark avb after a few hits at 10.5 or even 10.0 after a long heat soak.

Combusting/regularly risking combustion doesn't seem like a safe way to use the aromatizer IMO but honestly to each their own!

Your power supply will get hotter but as far as I can tell, no unsafe circumstances have arisen from a hot power supply.... Yet.

Each one is different, 11v or above is not at all necessarily flirting with combustion or even any risk of it, for everyone... :tup:

kadjo

Fyi. I officially had my Xoom account closed for trying to purchase from Collyland. Apparently It's their policy to punish both the store and the people who purchase from the store. It is not a total loss for me, but wanted to to warn others who may need the service for more than vapes.

I'm sending the warning as the sale didn't even go through. I only tried to pay. I just got an email saying my account was restricted. I got to write one email explaining that I was unaware seller was banned. Then they closed my account.

I am frustrated that there is still not a good avenue to spend money across countries for these items.

Also love Daniel! They were great and totally patient and understanding. This is all a Xoom issue. Collyland slays it daily.

Top Bottom