Collyland Aromatizer (formerly Vapbong by Art of Vapor)

.d

Coarse BCG plate for me only, want it as gentle as possible to enjoy the flavors. Tnx for the B stock explanation. They sold out in hour? XD

Wait everything art is sold out??

doctapeppa

How did everyone pay this round? I am in usa so I cant do credit card transfer using the 2 sites they listed, they block my cc since its not registered in the eea/eu.

I tried trasnferwise (what I used back Nov) and they said the business has been blocked.

So kinda stuck at the moment. :)
When you order it they send you an invoice with their bank information for wiring the payment to. I have Chase bank and I had never done it before but it was actually pretty simple on the online banking. After I initiated the transfer I called in, just in case, and the rep walked me through and said everything seemed ok that it should go though but can take up to 3 business days.

Last edited:

thunderstealer1337

When you order it they send you an invoice with their bank information for wiring the payment to. I have Chase bank and I had never done it before but it was actually pretty simple on the online banking. After I initiated the transfer I called in, just in case, and the rep walked me through and said everything seemed ok that it should go though but can take up to 3 business days.
Not sure, I'm just trying what Daniel advised to do from previous emails and their current email instructions. How much was the bank transfer fees direct? That seems cheaper then using 3rd party sites no? I did transerwise last nov and fees were at that time was supposedly cheapest

edit: yea just tried wire transfer via my bofa, $45 processing fee, yea nope

Last edited:
thunderstealer1337,
Reactions: BigJr48

tientjegruis

I managed to get a B-stock vapbong purple jelly for 279. Was eyeing some of the art editions as well but that would be a lot of money and i bought a volcano hybrid in April (which is good but i like to use my stickbrick more. so i might sell the hybrid later). Just like the look and feel of these artsy vapes. I am from the Netherlands so i could just use online banking to pay without any fees. Not sure what the wifes reaction will be when i bring this one in the living room :lol:

Philabrookla

@philabrookla
I snagged an aventurine 3d glazed classic B-stock this round. It will be joining my obsidian classic. Shipping and bank fees and the USD's conversion rate brought the total to about $355.

My girlfriend didn't flinch at my spending because she knows Collyland brings the heat! Now we can each rock our own.

Also, who got that crackled glaze long-armed Bandit?PHEW that piece was 🔥🔥🔥

Steel28

I snagged an aventurine 3d glazed classic B-stock this round. It will be joining my obsidian classic. Shipping and bank fees and the USD's conversion rate brought the total to about $355.

My girlfriend didn't flinch at my spending because she knows Collyland brings the heat! Now we can each rock our own.

Also, who got that crackled glaze long-armed Bandit?PHEW that piece was 🔥🔥🔥

if you talking about treefrog special long armed bandit https://www.colly.land/us/oab.html

it’s mine :)

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
That sale went fast... wow... Happy to see quite a few of us were lucky!

In case you weren’t, if anyone in the EU missed the latest drop and looking for a classic blooming blue VB/Aromatizer, feel free to PM me. Just got it in April and only used once for function, it was meant to be my spare unit (actually my third..), but I was amongst the lucky and snagged another piece I liked better. Offered it to a friend already but haven’t heard back yet and my wife might kill me, if I don’t show motivation to sell it.. Might put it in the classifieds soon too to increase my survival chances ;)

Besides, can’t wait to see all the new ownership pics... Whoever got the Summerbreeze or Cirius, please post as many pics as you can.. amazing glazes

emily

Did anyone see if that second elephant shaped one went into the store or not?

emily,

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
Forgot to add it's a b-stock, that I would not even consider as one- could not edit my post anymore. Just a friendly offer to someone being too late. :)
https://postimg.cc/gallery/NgGLLsV Don't have time to snap more, just to catch a first glimpse

@emily: It didn't go into the store. Pretty certain that it was a custom (replica) order from way back.

@sparrowman The Mini OAB was a limited run just like the latest Berserker 2.0 cobblestone ones. If they decide to do another LE run, it's probably years away from now...

Last edited:

.d

Ok guys, since I haven't shared my obsidian beauty without filters so far, here are some photos, plus a tip for the carb/shotgun/whatever hole while cleaning/using the original vapbong (assuming we all got the same holes, he - he ;) )

I got the idea from a reddit post that said you can plug your pipe holes with ear plugs! instant headbulb lightup!
I got some swimming ear plugs a few years back for protection while swimming in windy conditions, so it was perfect because they were just sitting for few years! I had real problems finding plugs that fit the vapbong holes for some reason...
Anyway, check it!

Last edited:
Top Bottom