Collyland Aromatizer (formerly Vapbong by Art of Vapor)

3migo

Is this a...what day is this?
Ouch. Just checked my bank and they charge $50-$70 depending if going to a personal or business account. Might need to look into these alternatives.

Good news is that from my correspondence with Daniel is that there will be plenty.
This was similar to the fee my bank was wanting to charge. Transferwise only ended up being about $10 US to do the same transfer. I think I might have some friend/referral codes I can give out for TW to get your first transfer for free. Send me a PM if anyone's interested and I'll do some digging.

Texus

I was all prepared to rant on Reddit, but is that actually correct, $260 for a replacement bowl?

As I mentioned on the Reddit thread I regret weighing in on, there is someplace that they do explain why it is so costly and labor intensive. Might have been in this thread, or mayber someplace else. Just haven't been where I can go looking for it...

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
As I mentioned on the Reddit thread I regret weighing in on, there is someplace that they do explain why it is so costly and labor intensive. Might have been in this thread, or mayber someplace else. Just haven't been where I can go looking for it...

Different people got different info from various emails with Daniel, that was then shared here in pieces, not sure if he or Jaxel weighed in here with a post, but watching the video of them make it starting with the bowl ball makes it pretty clear to me... Though I posted an explanation of my own prior to the video somewhere in here lol Not sure why, but I piped in over there too, not as bad as it seemed, definitely seen worse!

.d

Can I just get a verification for what a b-stock is? I found this googling:

A "B-Stock" is a product which has been returned by a customer within their 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee or replaced under guarantee and can no longer be sold as "A-Stock".

So basically just returned cleaned normal vapbongs? Or refurbished or smth?

thanks cheers

.d,
Reactions: BigJr48

androponic

vaped.
Can I just get a verification for what a b-stock is? I found this googling:

A "B-Stock" is a product which has been returned by a customer within their 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee or replaced under guarantee and can no longer be sold as "A-Stock".

So basically just returned cleaned normal vapbongs? Or refurbished or smth?

thanks cheers
vapbong b-stocks are usually just ones that the glaze didnt fire correctly and the colors dont come out as they should. i own two that are both b-stocks and still beautiful but they just didnt come out exactly as expected. glazes dont reveal themselves until firing and when the temperature in the kiln varies it makes the glaze come out with slight imperfections that does not affect performance or durability at all. they will post pictures of them when posted so you will see what you are getting. good luck on getting one and they are usually a great discount. i have never seen them sell anything used or returned, i dont believe that they do that here.

Collyland / Daniel

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Hi guys, in a few hours we will display the new units :clap: Sorry for the payment hassle... In future we will work with a special CC provider who accepts "high-risk-companies", doing the contracts and the technical implementation takes an incredible amount of time. So for this batch we will have wire transfer available only. As Ripstar mentioned, Transferwise already blocked us due to their policies :mental:

stonedmallone

Hi guys, in a few hours we will display the new units :clap: Sorry for the payment hassle... In future we will work with a special CC provider who accepts "high-risk-companies", doing the contracts and the technical implementation takes an incredible amount of time. So for this batch we will have wire transfer available only. As Ripstar mentioned, Transferwise already blocked us due to their policies :mental:
Can't wait to see the drop, best of luck going forward. Hopefully things get smoother for you guys!!! Love your work, keep it up!

3migo

Is this a...what day is this?
question for those with BCGs, what is the best grind plate to use with the Vapbongs? I started out using the coarse but I think I might be noticing more vapor with more fine bud. What do you guys think
I alternate between fine & medium plate for the VB. I've found that medium ends up with more even ABV and helps keep the screen cleaner, but fine has greater vapor production.

doctapeppa

Oh no! So which method can we use now that TW is gone?

Edit: I'm answering myself here. Sorry for the excitement leading me to blurt out my question. Wire transfer! Bam. I didn't know that was a thing banks still did in this day and age but thank goodness they do! Checked and with Chase it's $25. I'm cool with it. Fingers crossed that I can get one :)

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I almost got the turtle but decided on OAB as I missed mine a lot (sold and regretted).

I just couldn’t get over that treefrog glaze on OAB, damn!

That is a very nice colorful one!
Screenshot-20210528-112746.png

I see Felix made some art standards cobblestone without carb hole as well... There are some really pretty ones!

I didn't see any b stock bandits, just some standards, and I guess the original beserk is called the Viking!

I'll share more photos later at some point, just screenshotted through, everything art or b stock looks sold out now though... Except for the Sailor Moon Art b stock, nightsky cobblestone, and mystic jade cobblestone (without carb hole, also looks to be smaller standard)

Top Bottom