Collyland Aromatizer (formerly Vapbong by Art of Vapor)

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Hahah I was thinking the same thing ;) I'm very partial to that Mystic Jade cobblestone, it's one of my favs yet, especially with that shorter profile (the video Felix put out maybe shows the size perspective a bit better), surprised it's still available (but, yea, the price). And the turtle one is totally sick of course.

That bonkers orange one would indeed be difficult to resist along with this one which is probably the most stunning I've seen so far - I don't recall seeing this glaze on any others?

Dat's purdy!

Kudzu407

Para-Vaper
Dude fuckin' righteous!! That Viking you got seems like it will be a nice compliment to the Berserker since it's puck is relatively short compared the Berserker's seemingly super deep pucks!! The puck on my viking seems somewhere in the middle of those two. I bet that Berserker 2.0 will eat whole nugs like a starved animal. You got some killer shit to look forward to, looking forward to some pics and usage reports here myself :D
Thanks. I like the whole nugs also. I hope by then I will have improved my photo skills.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yeah it was a suprise to see the Viking . They are all different form factors so should be interesting. Mrs. Kudzu407 will probably hide my computer when the next drop comes.

I did not know that! After trying the first ones I know anything they build will kick my butt. I like all the styles so far and who knows what’s coming.

Oh wait so did you get the Viking too?? Or no seems it's still there lol yeah the two that are left in the art section now are Felix! Yeah we'll need to see your full collection in whatever quality you can of course :D

Shit Snacks

I think he got the sassy orange Viking!

Oh haha I did quite a few back to back high voltage super quick rip bowls of cheetah piss in my tahiti grape bandit, perhaps why I was confused! Yeah the look of that one wasn't too bad, just a little bit of an Elvis Dracula vibe to me with the black parts lol

stonedmallone

water level maketh the man it seems in these things. I think I have been over filling these (original vapbong). I tried less water (basically filled right until it covers the holes on the downstem) and that has worked incredible. there really is nothing like these vapes. I wish everyone could try one of these in their lifetime.

Philabrookla

@philabrookla
water level maketh the man it seems in these things. I think I have been over filling these (original vapbong). I tried less water (basically filled right until it covers the holes on the downstem) and that has worked incredible. there really is nothing like these vapes. I wish everyone could try one of these in their lifetime.
Dang I always fill my classic as high as I can without splashing my lips. Now I have to try this when I get home today..

SquirrelMaster

Anyone here owns Taffe bowle as a companion to VB?

let me know if I’m not allowed to name other devices here lol
You're not comparing so i think it's ok. I think there are better companions, my reasoning being that the Bowle is a house portable so something more portable would be a lot different. A Tinymight for instance would be a stark contrast to the VB. Really though it depends more on your usage habits and the Bowle is so different from other portables that it's hard to compare too (minivap maybe which makes sense).

doctapeppa

I'm with @stonedmallone , just over the percs, with mine it's about 180ml, over 200 and splashing can enter the equation.
That is so interesting and a testament to just how different these actually are. 200 mL in mine doesn't reach the perc holes at all. 300 covers the holes, just barely but then if I tilt it I don't think they are all covered, I don't think. So 400 mL for me is maybe between 1-2 cm over the holes and I find that level to be perfect on mine. I do get an occasional drop/minimal splash reach my mouth but only if I'm hitting it hard.

Texus

Love my Tafee as a companion to the VB. Feeling pretty set with the combo of VapBong for desktop, Bowle for around the house and yard, and then FW7, when I want something portable. With Dynavaps and IHs for them in the mix as well.

Tinymight would be another pocketable option worth looking into. While I chose to pass on them due to early customer service issues, from what I can tell those look to now be a thing of the past. That said, FW7 feels sooooo good in the hand and pocket.

stonedmallone

I'll let you know, just bought one :D
That is so interesting and a testament to just how different these actually are. 200 mL in mine doesn't reach the perc holes at all. 300 covers the holes, just barely but then if I tilt it I don't think they are all covered, I don't think. So 400 mL for me is maybe between 1-2 cm over the holes and I find that level to be perfect on mine. I do get an occasional drop/minimal splash reach my mouth but only if I'm hitting it hard.
yeah mine definitely requires more than 200ml to reach the perc holes to.
Love my Tafee as a companion to the VB. Feeling pretty set with the combo of VapBong for desktop, Bowle for around the house and yard, and then FW7, when I want something portable. With Dynavaps and IHs for them in the mix as well.

Tinymight would be another pocketable option worth looking into. While I chose to pass on them due to early customer service issues, from what I can tell those look to now be a thing of the past. That said, FW7 feels sooooo good in the hand and pocket.
I cannot wait to get my Tafee. Hopefully it comes quick!

Shit Snacks

Dang I always fill my classic as high as I can without splashing my lips. Now I have to try this when I get home today..
I'm with @stonedmallone , just over the percs, with mine it's about 180ml, over 200 and splashing can enter the equation.

Yeah @doctapeppa each one is unique! I thought my new Tahiti Grape bandit needed a lot more water, well last night I actually loaded without a measuring cup and I think I found the better lower amount! Originally it was in the 200 or above ml but now I think it was closer to the 120-250ml, I don't know I poured it from a 700 ml water bottle filled with distilled water (got some of that now) but yeah I was having trouble with the water level in my standard in the desert, loaded way too much at first and I think it was still too much later? Very tricky to tell!

Haha yeah okay to name, just keep things focused on aromatizer is all!

Tafée is a pretty nice companion, as a home portable, with its instant heat up, so it can be useful to use while you are waiting for your aromatizer to warm up initially... Or if you need to spend extended amount of time in another room, to maintain the high! However it does not have any of the handcraft artisan appeal, being more mass produced industrial design style... So yeah honestly I still love TM and FW7 and even TP80 overall much more than TB personally, but all great!

Last edited:

These are my two most used vapes since I got the VapBong in November and the Bowle in January. It’s a great combo for me. I don’t really vape on the go at all so the Bowle is fine as a home portable. I’m also not a heavy user so the battery life isn’t much of an issue. VapBong still sees the most use but I pull out the Bowle whenever I want to sesh quickly with no fuss and no wait time at all.

Kudzu407

Para-Vaper
Oh wait so did you get the Viking too?? Or no seems it's still there lol yeah the two that are left in the art section now are Felix! Yeah we'll need to see your full collection in whatever quality you can of course :D
Yep it’s the orange and black Viking Fjell Loved your description of it!

I think he got the sassy orange Viking!
Yep you are correct sir. Sassy. Lol. I like it!

edit: sorry for b2b post

Philabrookla

@philabrookla
Just got notification that my bank transfer was received.
I got that bank notification yesterday, and Collyland sent me my tracking number and shipping notification this morning! Due to arrive Monday!!!:love: Super jazzed to see my b-stock aventurine glaze. That glaze fires into such random colors, and looks lackluster in bad lighting, so I am not reserving my excitement for some nice color pops. Of course I will post some sunlit photos.

Cheers, happy aromatizing.

P.s. Tried some lower water levels, not quite as low as just covering the diffuser, but so it is just visible looking down the downstem, at the height of the the final taper.

Pretty noticeably easier draw, especially nice when I have a fine grind clogging my screens a bit on the 3rd-4th hit.

Top Bottom