Collyland Aromatizer (formerly Vapbong by Art of Vapor)

west-elec

Wow, OK big day tomorrow. My German's not good, did he say 2 bowls (zwei cupfs?) supplied with each of the Berserker 2.0s? Double Wow. Then out comes the mini, triple wow! They made that just for me, I swear.

I wonder how the drop will work reserving stock but paying by wire transfer?

rowbam

High guys, much has transpired since my last report. I got my Flower Mill in and used it for the first time tonight - excellent results. (Coming from a Golden Gate Grinder) Obviously too soon to say it was the sole variable, but the choking hits I was getting at 11v once my herb was warm were crazy. I had to turn it down a bit :lmao: More than I get choked up from a combustion bong hit (but that's rarely with friends.)

I also saw a post on Reddit with an Aromatizer broken ball and that was bad. If you're on here man, hope you get it figured out. Was really interesting to see the amount of people hating on it in the comments. I'm just blown away by the artisanship that goes into making these things and the logistics of shipping them worldwide. Plus with the first hand experience of using it, I would buy another if something happened to mine pretty much instantly.

Are they expensive? Totally. Are they fragile? Maybe more than a square metal box, but it's a piece of pottery - you gotta have realistic expectations going in with that. I won't claim to have the most vape experience across devices, but I don't know what else I could want from a vape. My first hit tonight was incredibly terpy and clean, it really surprised me since my bud is kinda old. Anyways, peace out dudes :wave:, keep enjoying these awesome tools for enjoyment.

west-elec

From their e-mail...
High friends !

Finally the time has come! We will display our new devices in our shop on Friday 28.05 at 8:00 p.m. (CET/ Berlin time)

Art Edition, Classic Edition and discounted b-stock
At the moment we can´t accept credit card payments, only wire transfer by your bank is possible! Sorry for the inconvenience, things get complicated when you sell vaporizers. If you wish to pay by credit card you could use a third party provider to send money from your credit card to our bank account. For example https://azimo.com/ or https://www.transfergo.com/

If you have further questions feel free to contact us.​

stonedmallone

High guys, much has transpired since my last report. I got my Flower Mill in and used it for the first time tonight - excellent results. (Coming from a Golden Gate Grinder) Obviously too soon to say it was the sole variable, but the choking hits I was getting at 11v once my herb was warm were crazy. I had to turn it down a bit :lmao: More than I get choked up from a combustion bong hit (but that's rarely with friends.)

I also saw a post on Reddit with an Aromatizer broken ball and that was bad. If you're on here man, hope you get it figured out. Was really interesting to see the amount of people hating on it in the comments. I'm just blown away by the artisanship that goes into making these things and the logistics of shipping them worldwide. Plus with the first hand experience of using it, I would buy another if something happened to mine pretty much instantly.

Are they expensive? Totally. Are they fragile? Maybe more than a square metal box, but it's a piece of pottery - you gotta have realistic expectations going in with that. I won't claim to have the most vape experience across devices, but I don't know what else I could want from a vape. My first hit tonight was incredibly terpy and clean, it really surprised me since my bud is kinda old. Anyways, peace out dudes :wave:, keep enjoying these awesome tools for enjoyment.
I saw that as well. They complained about prices and how they are not art pieces. I personally love the way these look. they're beautiful. I have no problem with how much these cost, I think they are every bit worth the price.
Oh shit! Cant wait to see this drop! I went ahead and buried my wallet in the backyard but I hope someone from the FC fam grabs one of those Berserker 2.0s! I'm sipping on some whole nugs right now in my Berserker and can testify that it is a great variation. These 2.0 look so badass, interesting new air intake slits and they have a 2nd bowl!

Also loving the English bits in the video from @Jaxel you guys had me cracking up!
how do you feel the berserker hits in comparison to the others?

Texus

I saw that as well. They complained about prices and how they are not art pieces. I personally love the way these look. they're beautiful. I have no problem with how much these cost, I think they are every bit worth the price.

Yeah. I've never been down voted more than when I raise the issue that the ball replacement is a labor intensive process and thus expensive. The urge of some posters to write this off boggles my mind (and Tafee Bowle elicits similar reactions)

stonedmallone

Yeah. I've never been down voted more than when I raise the issue that the ball replacement is a labor intensive process and thus expensive. The urge of some posters to write this off boggles my mind (and Tafee Bowle elicits similar reactions)
they are a very hateful group honestly. just reddit in general. it's too much hive mind mentality. it's honestly why I came over here. I saw how friendly everyone here is and wanted to be apart of that.

going back though to the main point, I just don't understand why even come out and criticize it if your only problem is the price. either save up or move on. don't just post just to post garbage

Last edited:

jbm

they're are a very hateful group honestly. just reddit in general. it's too much hive mind mentality.
I’ll say what I said the last time the “Reddit as cesspool” thing emerged. It varies. When I did my first grow last summer, a topic which is forbidden here, I got a lot of help from the various cultivation subreddits. People were friendly and helpful and encouraging.
I just read over that post, and yeah there are a number of people doing the “hur hur it looks like a dick” shit, and people complaining about the price, but there were also people offering ideas on home repairs and others just sympathizing. I’m not crazy about some of the rules around here, for that matter, but the place is so extraordinarily helpful that on balance it’s worth it. Reddit needs to be taken with a larger grain of salt, obv, but it’s not entirely the unwashed mass we like to think it is.

vapirtoo

Wow, I jumped down the Reddit rabbit hole for a minute and was amused.
Mostly good points and criticisms, but I bet most have not seen the Jaxel videos.
If they did, then price shouldn't be an issue.
I didn't read about how this person broke their ball in the first place.
I'm loving the feel that the carb gives to my thumb as I modulate and finish off
my pull. Currently running the VB at 11.0. :rockon:

NimChimpsky

Honestly, it's a very similar experience! Not anything wildly different from the standards in terms of hit. Obviously the 2.0s have a slightly different form factor than mine, but what stands out the most for me is that this bowl design excels with whole nugs (not that the standards aren't excellent for this also, but I do find I prefer the puck for whole nugs), which is how I've been using it lately. I also find it easier to load/stir/tamp/view the herb in the puck vs ball. And of course the reduced voltage required. I will also mention that, while I don't find it overly challenging, cleaning and water refilling is a little more difficult in the Berserkers compared to the standard/OAB. The 2.0 bowls appear to be decently larger than mine (my puck would prly fit ~1g of whole nug max). It seems in the video Janine describes the 2.0s as a mix between a Berserker (top down heater/'puck' style bowl) and a OAB (conical lower half with wider base for greater stability - though I've had no stability issues with mine).

Last edited:

MikeRotchHertz

I'm sure they also wish there was a better and cost and labor effective way to resolve the issue because $260 is no bueno. I don't know enough about ceramics, but I do know that the fit is absolutely crucial because if my bowl is angled in the slightest I can tell the drop in performance from the air gap.

Sorry that someone had to go through this to help me learn a valuable lesson. Brb about to install shag carpet throughout the whole house.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Sorry that someone had to go through this to help me learn a valuable lesson. Brb about to install shag carpet throughout the whole house.

When you finally finish remodeling the vape station...........

powers_2011_a_l.jpg

Groovy baby, Yeah!

Ripstar

Dang, can't set up a account on the provided transfer sites they included on the email. You must be in a European country. Wire transfers are tough as sometimes you have to be in person. Really curious how this is going to work out for some....

Edit: Nevermind, Daniel answered everything perfectly! As always. He is truly wonderful!

Last edited:

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Dang, can't set up a account on the provided transfer sites they included on the email. You must be in a European country. Wire transfers are tough as sometimes you have to be in person. Really curious how this is going to work out for some....
Have you tried revolute or direct bank transfer via your online banking ? It is pretty easy to do direct transfer via IBAN/Swift .

Abysmal Vapor,
Reactions: Ripstar
Top Bottom