Collyland Aromatizer (formerly Vapbong by Art of Vapor)

notams

toke down Babylon
Wanna get grossed out? Get a flashlight and look down inside my VB this morning. Damn - I swear something moved when I was peering in.

Ok, point is: a good quality bottle brush is crucial and gets that sucker squeaky clean in seconds. But, It's best to not forget the last time you used it.

vapirtoo

Indeed
I change my water almost every day with a soapy or iso
overnight soak every week.
I'm looking at different bottle brushes for the ultimate tool.
I also placed my power adapter on a 5 lb. metal weight
to act as a heat sink.
Yes Notams face huggers form when we get lax.
No prob. until they start crawling out of the carb hole1. LOL!
Zangocruel warned us about bacterial build up a few posts back.
We used to have a Sundays are clean your glass thread with all types
of cleaning methods.

rowbam

I had to clean mine last night. I got it out to prep for a sesh and heard the water sloshing...my high ass forgot to empty it from last time. :doh:

Soapy soak + some rinsing and we're ready for take off again. If anyone has a solid bottle brush, share the love!

stonedmallone

I had to clean mine last night. I got it out to prep for a sesh and heard the water sloshing...my high ass forgot to empty it from last time. :doh:

Soapy soak + some rinsing and we're ready for take off again. If anyone has a solid bottle brush, share the love!
I do this every night. I just fill it with hot water, add a little dish soap and swish it all around for 5-10 minutes. It comes out smelling good and clean, and it looks clean inside. I have no idea how this will do in the long run, but I don't want to do a deep clean that often. It's kind of a pain and I had a hard time getting the iso out last time. So for now the soap and hot water will do. I think as long as I am cleaning it every night it should be ok.

Kudzu407

Para-Vaper

So I been trying the Viking with a Lamart Whip and it is great. First I tried just shoving the end of the whip into the stem but it wouldn’t seal like it does on the Mini Bandit. The cork made a nice seal and works fine now. I am using a grinder now instead of scissors. Got a SCS biodegradable grinder made of hemp. Got it mainly out of curiosity but it works good. A medium coarse grind that works good in the Viking.I don’t think I can make it much easier to use in bed, I just slide it to me and the whip is ready so I better be.Have a good one !

So I been trying the Viking with a Lamart Whip and it is great. First I tried just shoving the end of the whip into the stem but it wouldn’t seal like it does on the Mini Bandit. The cork made a nice seal and works fine now. I am using a grinder now instead of scissors. Got a SCS biodegradable grinder made of hemp. Got it mainly out of curiosity but it works good. A medium coarse grind that works good in the Viking.I don’t think I can make it much easier to use in bed, I just slide it to me and the whip is ready so I better be.Have a good one !
I love using my Lamart whip with my OAB. It makes it a lot more ergonomic to hit and slightly reduces the airflow which I think I like!

Texus

Even without the whip, I am finding my Viking a perfect bedside companion. But I'll be looking into that whip set up you have. Any speciifc details I should know about cork or Lamart whip?

Kudzu407

Para-Vaper
Even without the whip, I am finding my Viking a perfect bedside companion. But I'll be looking into that whip set up you have. Any speciifc details I should know about cork or Lamart whip?
Yea I would order a spare cork. You need to use a really sharp knife to trim the cork a little. The cork can break off in chunks if the knife is too dull. But in the end I got a really tight fit. The new whip smell only took a little while to fade. I also got one of their longer plain whips for my Vapbong. You can find wine corks large enough to seal the Vapbong. I will whip Bongo eventually. I find the whip makes it easier to get larger hits or maybe it just seems that way. The Viking is capable of making me almost pass out from a strong hit that can be done over and over. Collyland Aromatizers are all kickass devices!

Texus

Yea I would order a spare cork. You need to use a really sharp knife to trim the cork a little. The cork can break off in chunks if the knife is too dull. But in the end I got a really tight fit. The new whip smell only took a little while to fade. I also got one of their longer plain whips for my Vapbong. You can find wine corks large enough to seal the Vapbong. I will whip Bongo eventually. I find the whip makes it easier to get larger hits or maybe it just seems that way. The Viking is capable of making me almost pass out from a strong hit that can be done over and over. Collyland Aromatizers are all kickass devices!
And what cork size is it?

Texus,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
i think its quite expensive for a plain whip and a piece of cork. swiss prices we tend to say in germany. but If the OAB gets even better. im in

The Lamart wrapped braided whips are extremely nice, far from plain regardless of the color, and the cork adapter does have a small piece of glass through it and is cut to size (for those DHgate China bubblers)

notams

toke down Babylon
I've said it before and I'll say it again. So, skip this post if your tired of hearing about my dang hookah hose.

My experience with whips is that they are not long enough to be able to sit in a chair or lay in a bed while using. I don't want to hover 18 inches from the mouthpiece. I want to sit in a chair next to the VB and never even touch the VB other than the nut.

My favorite hookah hose is from Amazon. The BudPro silicone hookah hose. Nice and wide for an easy draw. A handle rather than a tiny mouthpiece. Elegant. It's 6' long so, cutting it in half means perfect length to have 2 hoses - a fresh clean hose waiting for each use. Just rinse with lemon juice and then water and hang to dry.

The "hardware" is a perfect fit on the VB classic. Just plug and play. No corks, plugs, nothin' - perfectly ready to just pop it in. Highly recommended.

I don't have a OAB or Viking - but, I've got a lot of whip / hose experience. The silicone tube by itself looks to be a pretty good candidate (thickness) to just put it directly down the mouthpiece /stem. Silicone on ceramic is a good seal.

cptofnthng

so, my OAB is finally here. took 2 days shipping (sry for those who have to wait for months).
ty @notams, i will check that whip out. also, there is a million shisha shops in my hometown (who in gods name meets to smoke tabacco together?), i will ust take my OAB and walk in there.
and thx @shitsnacks, for correcting my perception.
its a beautiful green. i will go to fantasy woodland tonight and report back!

Top Bottom