Collyland Aromatizer (formerly Vapbong by Art of Vapor)

SquirrelMaster

That sounds like a fantastic strain!

Yeah I think I will need to warm up the Tahiti Grape bandit when I watch lol oceanic!
I like that it doesn't make me as lazy as some of my more Indica leaning strains. It was 1 of 4 from my recent first grow and towards the end of flower it was super purple! I'm pretty happy how it turned out.

I really like the OAB, those new designs are tempting too even just for something different. If they open up custom orders again my wallet will be in trouble lol.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I like that it doesn't make me as lazy as some of my more Indica leaning strains. It was 1 of 4 from my recent first grow and towards the end of flower it was super purple! I'm pretty happy how it turned out.

Yep I love me some good hybrids! I'm working with some orange kush cake at the moment, also surprisingly purple, similar to candyman that I am also close to finishing... Then I can open up this new tropic truffle! All are solid sativas with some nice indica balance... For more indica I've got some completely dark purple truffle treats lol (among several other strains fortunately!)

I really like the OAB, those new designs are tempting too even just for something different. If they open up custom orders again my wallet will be in trouble lol.

Yeah thankfully @Ripstar snatched up that blue cobblestone bandit quick! And I am actually fantasizing about being able to make my own crazy octopus aromatizer someday, before custom orders from collyland become a thing again...

SquirrelMaster

Yep I love me some good hybrids! I'm working with some orange kush cake at the moment, also surprisingly purple, similar to candyman that I am also close to finishing... Then I can open up this new tropic truffle! All are solid sativas with some nice indica balance... For more indica I've got some completely dark purple truffle treats lol (among several other strains fortunately!)

Yeah thankfully @Ripstar snatched up that blue cobblestone bandit quick! And I am actually fantasizing about being able to make my own crazy octopus aromatizer someday, before custom orders from collyland become a thing again...
Mmm that sounds tasty!

I've pictured that since you mentioned it before, something crazy with arms coming out is the first thing that comes to mind. They'll need a pelican case for that shipment for sure haha.

Shit Snacks

Mmm that sounds tasty!

I've pictured that since you mentioned it before, something crazy with arms coming out is the first thing that comes to mind. They'll need a pelican case for that shipment for sure haha.

Haha yeah too scary to ship, this was the sketch I drew when the broken one arrived:
Screenshot-20210619-153333-2.png

So most of the tentacles would just replace the stalk for the heater sphere, but one would wrap around the body in one direction (not seen here) and another in the other direction up around the mouthpiece...

sunyata

IG: sunyata.woods
Accessory Maker
Haha yeah too scary to ship, this was the sketch I drew when the broken one arrived:
Screenshot-20210619-153333-2.png

So most of the tentacles would just replace the stalk for the heater sphere, but one would wrap around the body in one direction (not seen here) and another in the other direction up around the mouthpiece...
Fuck if they ever drop an octopus themed one I may actually have to get it. Cool design idea!

caliganja420

Just wanted to comment on the heat up time, I have came to conclusion that 1 hour heat up is MUCH better then a 30-40 min heat up time. Not a big deal, as long as you have a smart plug and can turn it on ahead of time. For me I am used to way faster heat up times, (10-15 mins). Also, my First bowl is much lighter then the 2nd or 3rd bowls.

vapirtoo

Yep Rollingstoned
The longer the heat soak the better the experience even though I've hit it
after only a 15-20 min. warmup using a longer and slower pull and got lightly
hammered .
I now turn it off at bedtime after previously keeping it on 24/7 for the first
two months. Hot balls are a no- no. ( random observation )
Yo, IAMKrazy2
Looking at your lineup; we have some of the same heavy hitters,
SV3 and Daisy. This vape hits much harder than the Daisy( which I still love )
and almost as hard as the SV3. The real magic is in the ease of use.
I'm starting to feel like that," My Precious" guy, in Lord of the Rings.
This vape is like THAT!

rowbam

Just wanted to comment on the heat up time, I have came to conclusion that 1 hour heat up is MUCH better then a 30-40 min heat up time. Not a big deal, as long as you have a smart plug and can turn it on ahead of time. For me I am used to way faster heat up times, (10-15 mins). Also, my First bowl is much lighter then the 2nd or 3rd bowls.

+ 1 on the hour heat up time. I guess from reading this thread that was kind of my default from the start.

Looking forward to the weekend with the Pagoda Green fired up :D Does everyone stir after a couple hits or do you nuke a bowl without touching it?

+ 1 on the hour heat up time. I guess from reading this thread that was kind of my default from the start.

Looking forward to the weekend with the Pagoda Green fired up :D Does everyone stir after a couple hits or do you nuke a bowl without touching it?
I can’t wait to get my pagoda green!

I always stir - but really I actually “shake” the bowl - and it’s so easy! I usually have to tap the screen with my finger for the first hit as it’s still sticky but after the 2nd or 3rd just a quick shake will do.

Shit Snacks

Yeah I usually end up distracted or doing something else, and having a instant on demand pure convection portable certainly makes waiting for it to warm up no problem!

And I actually stir every single hit, using my awesome rogue wax works tools of course... On occasion I will take back-to-back hits without stirring, depending on the load and the voltage settings, eyeballing, usually because the first hit was lighter though if so.

Texus

@Texus Sweet! Thanks for the pics. Looks great. Happy trails, brother. Enjoy the ride.
I was definitely psyched about the form factor and expected ergonomic improvements for use with a bedshide table, But didn't expect such a distinctive pull. While definitely retains the major effortless, but dense and super flavorable characteristics, the Viking is also distinct enough that it is a different hit experience. Both are fabulous, but the more open VB airflow vs a shorter and more constained OAB/Viking design does impact the experience. Do I have a preference? Not as of yet. Both are lovely with almost zero downsides (other than , just different variations on an experience that would really just depend on personal preference or use case. Which of the devices works best in terms of ergonomics of how you will use it? VB works great on my coffee table and side table in the living room, since the angle of approach is very natural. Viking on bedside table on the other hand is perfect not only for size and footprint, but also because hitting it is an effortless, easy angle based on the height of bed and mouthpiece in the Viking.

Bravo for a great one here! Not a lick of regret with this beauty. Trying hard not to be tempted by a OAB down the road.

Shit Snacks

which is still getting sold then? interesting. maybe a few old pieces. those websites offering look oldschool.

I remember buying my Daisy at that website when they were discontinued, I think that shop seems to have a lot of old retired vaporizers that no one bought somehow, I'd suggest trying to contact them before making a purchase on the snake perhaps :lol:

Top Bottom