Collyland Aromatizer (formerly Vapbong by Art of Vapor)

Steel28

Ahh god damn I'm sorry. Yea you will more than likely have to send the unit back in to Germany. Daniel will give you the details. Others here have gone through the process and I believe it was a relatively quick turnaround, though i don't know the price (maybe it would be more $ with the cobblestone glaze?). So at least there are options :/ you might want to invest in one of those pelican cases for shipping as others have described here. Good luck homes.
I have pélican case brother, thanks!

I might ask for one more extra replacement if possible..

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Terrible thing happened to my treefrog OAB. The ball felt on my tile floor and completely shattered in pieces :(.

Just emailed Daniel but any advice? Do I have to send my whole unit back to Germany?

Oh no, my bandit brother! :disgust::cry:

Yeah this is exactly why it's a bad idea to be using it up high on a hard surface with stone or ceramic or concrete floor beneath you... I never think of these as very delicate, because I am using it on the table by the couch near a wall, no carpet but fortunately the floor is fake wood vinyl here... However I've also never dropped any of mine sooo

So sorry for your loss! Unfortunately it is not cheap to send back and fix, I think someone has said $260 in the past? And I imagine they would charge you more if you wanted a spare ball bowl with it (the ball bowl has to sit and dry on the bandit, takes a while, and if you want a second one it will take twice as long I guess?? It would be nice though)

I really do have dreams of finding a studio to work in here, so people could mail bandits to California instead of Germany, where I could make replacement ball bowls to fit them!

Steel28

Oh no, my bandit brother! :disgust::cry:

Yeah this is exactly why it's a bad idea to be using it up high on a hard surface with stone or ceramic or concrete floor beneath you... I never think of these as very delicate, because I am using it on the table by the couch near a wall, no carpet but fortunately the floor is fake wood vinyl here... However I've also never dropped it sooo

So sorry for your loss! Unfortunately it is not cheap to send back and fix, I think someone has said $260 in the past? And I imagine they would charge you more if you wanted a spare ball bowl with it (the ball bowl has to sit and dry on the bandit, takes a while, and if you want a second one it will take twice as long I guess?? Would be nice though)

I really do have dreams of finding a studio to work in here, so people could male bandits to California instead of Germany, where I could make replacement ball bowls to fit!
Lesson learned..it is what it is. Will wait for Daniel to get back and will order spare for the future :).

caliganja420

I have gone up from 10.4 to 11.4 and abv is still fairly light green. I have been completely covering the screen with herb and then some on top. What can I do to get dark brown abv like my flowerpot?

Shit Snacks

I have gone up from 10.4 to 11.4 and abv is still fairly light green. I have been completely covering the screen with herb and then some on top. What can I do to get dark brown abv like my flowerpot?

What kind of clouds are you getting? Depending on your environment you could need to raise the voltage, or you could try slowing down your draw... Make sure that you are getting a proper seal for air flow is the only other thing, but it shouldn't be difficult to get deep extraction here!

caliganja420

What kind of clouds are you getting? Depending on your environment you could need to raise the voltage, or you could try slowing down your draw... Make sure that you are getting a proper seal for air flow is the only other thing, but it shouldn't be difficult to get deep extraction here!
Getting fairly good clouds actually, I have now set it to 12.4 and it’s getting darker but still not dark dark brown like my VROD. Unit was on for a few hours. I’m definitely stoned so I am very happy. Changing water after every bowl. Don’t think I will go higher than 12.4 but may settle around 12.1

Shit Snacks

Getting fairly good clouds actually, I have now set it to 12.4 and it’s getting darker but still not dark dark brown like my VROD. Unit was on for a few hours. I’m definitely stoned so I am very happy. Changing water after every bowl. Don’t think I will go higher than 12.4 but may settle around 12.1

Yeah color is not necessarily the best indicator of extraction, has different vapes work differently, I'm not familiar with the flowerpot experience, but for me it kind of depends on the herbs as well? bc mine have a range for sure, though I often go by taste!

Shit Snacks

its long overdue but here you go @Shit Snacks.
Blooming blue?

Screenshot-20210613-173909.png

Thanks man! If I recall correctly, you had ordered two b stocks, one was blue azure? one was koi pond? Or was it you that scored the b stock mint cappuccino that was overheated and turned blue?? There was a oriental orange b stock like that at the same time, I know there were photos of them on the site, but yeah your photo of it in person looks like nothing else I can recall lol

flammy

Screenshot-20210613-173909.png

Thanks man! If I recall correctly, you had ordered two b stocks, one was blue azure? one was koi pond? Or was it you that scored the b stock mint cappuccino that was overheated and turned blue?? There was a oriental orange b stock like that at the same time, I know there were photos of them on the site, but yeah your photo of it in person looks like nothing else I can recall lol

No prob...only took about a year! Your memory serves you well. I got a koi pond and blue azure. The one that I just posted is supposed to be a koi pond.

Ripstar

And apparently the one blue cobblestone bandit is already gone! lol
Screenshot-20210614-142612.png

Screenshot-20210614-142632.png

Some very pretty artsy pieces for sure, and a discounted one because of a little glazed chip that had to be glued back on the bottom, nice deal that one!
I had to! I like the pagoda I had originally ordered but am going to cancel for this! ha The "sonic" is freaking amazing too though!

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I love that Mystic Jade Art Edition they have up right now. Wish I could afford it right now.

Oh well, another day, another Vapbong. I'll have one eventually...hopefully. Though I said that about the lotus, and now I'm fucked. Guess I deserve it though, for ignoring the wisdom and benevolence of my VAS :doh:

Top Bottom