Cloud Connoisseur Glass

I really hope my ships out soon. I just email him right now hopefully I will get a response soon. Even though in the past I email him twice without a reply. I waited this long might as wait a couple of more weeks. But it would be nice to know what order number is he at or some type of information instead of guessing. Communication is key when you have people money in your hands. Especially for the price on these pieces.
💯

SatanLovestoVape

Should be soon, momentary weakness.
After a while, with no updates, can’t help but wounder if my order wasn’t simply forgotten.
Thank you
He is aware of the missing orders. We are not forgotten according to the email I got. It seems like a good chunk of the bubble traps was lost but everything is en route. All we can do is wait a little longer to get our stuff.

None of this has been clear at all as a customer. I don’t use discord. The only insights I’ve gotten are second hand messages from you and then through DMs here from @iDRINKBLEACH. he said they update the customer store website but I guess you have to check it periodically to find that out.

All I heard was that the packages were “lost” but would still be getting to customers soon. Didn’t make much sense. I don’t recall hearing that the orders were being totally remade and reshipped. But that’s what I just found out in DM

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
None of this has been clear at all as a customer. I don’t use discord. The only insights I’ve gotten are second hand messages from you and then through DMs here from @iDRINKBLEACH. he said they update the customer store website but I guess you have to check it periodically to find that out.

All I heard was that the packages were “lost” but would still be getting to customers soon. Didn’t make much sense. I don’t recall hearing that the orders were being totally remade and reshipped. But that’s what I just found out in DM

Sorry, I thought I made that clear in my post here, but maybe it was clearer on discord? Yes someone else received the packages in error, manufacturer sent them to the wrong town/address, they were signed for though so someone full on stole them lol that is what was meant when saying package was lost, completely lost, everything having to be remade and resent... It was all being sorted through, the orders still remaining etc. and waiting for specific estimate before updating everyone on their individual order status (probably by email) however yes the site is being updated regularly with latest info (just has not really been any new info still yet)

Shit Snacks

@Shit Snacks where on the retail site would I expect to see updates posted? @iDRINKBLEACH said i’d have an update by yesterday but haven’t heard anything.

I'm not sure, but it's certainly possible it was not posted yet, delays happen, not sure what really changed in 2 days at this point, I personally would recommend finding a way to put this out of your mind for a while, instead of thinking about it everyday?? Sorry I can't help you further really, if it is that much trouble it might be worth just getting a refund then, wait until you can buy outright and have shipped immediately??? :shrug:

Shit Snacks,

vapin_penguin

I'm not sure, but it's certainly possible it was not posted yet, delays happen, not sure what really changed in 2 days at this point, I personally would recommend finding a way to put this out of your mind for a while, instead of thinking about it everyday?? Sorry I can't help you further really, if it is that much trouble it might be worth just getting a refund then, wait until you can buy outright and have shipped immediately??? :shrug:
it's possible to buy these pieces directly? Who's the seller if that's the case? To be fair it is pretty frustrating having delays, it happens. But having virtually no updates or communication is something that could have been done better.

Shit Snacks

it's possible to buy these pieces directly? Who's the seller if that's the case?

Huh? I'm referring to when these pre-orders finally land, there should be extra stock posted in the web store as before, and they will all be available eventually again... You would still be waiting, but you wouldn't be paying first, so maybe that would help someone wait more patiently?? That's all I meant, sorry if it was not clear though!

To be fair it is pretty frustrating having delays, it happens. But having virtually no updates or communication is something that could have been done better.

Sure, that's why I take it upon myself to share whatever I know with you all here, again the discord is a bit more fast to get any possible news and update, yes the website will be updated too, but I don't really know what to tell anyone who feels it's not good enough anymore? Have said how he was dealing with so many other things in his life right now, with family and pets, moving and other home issues... I would also feel that simple updates, even if there is no real news, are not that hard to do nevertheless, however I certainly can see the perspective that other people just don't have the bandwidth with everything else going on, especially if there is ultimately nothing to say, no substantive update yet...

This is a constant concern that comes up especially with pre-orders especially from one man show type manufacturer retailer vape maker stuff from members here, some people are happy to wait in silence without news and trust, others need round-the-clock updates even if they say nothing, just to know the person is active and working towards their orders etc. Neither of these perspectives is wrong, but I think it is important to consider when you engage in any pre-order, what type of person you are, how you will feel about delays and lacks of communication? Protect yoself! :tup:

vapin_penguin

Huh? I'm referring to when these pre-orders finally land, there should be extra stock posted in the web store as before, and they will all be available eventually again... You would still be waiting, but you wouldn't be paying first, so maybe that would help someone wait more patiently?? That's all I meant...

Sure, that's why I take it upon myself to share whatever I know with you all here, again the discord is a bit more fast to get any possible news and update, yes the website will be updated too, but I don't really know what to tell anyone who feels it's not good enough anymore? Have said how he was dealing with so many other things in his life right now, with family and pets, moving and other home issues... I would also feel that simple updates, even if there is no real news, are not that hard to do nevertheless, however I certainly can see the perspective that other people just don't have the bandwidth with everything else going on, especially if there is ultimately nothing to say, no substantive update yet...

This is a constant concern that comes up especially with pre-orders especially from one man show type manufacturer retailer vape maker stuff from members here, some people are happy to wait in silence without news and trust, others need round-the-clock updates even if they say nothing, just to know the person is active and working towards their orders etc. Neither of these perspectives is wrong, but I think it is important to consider when you engage in any pre-order, what type of person you are, how you will feel about delays and lacks of communication? Protect yoself! :tup:
That's valid. I didn't even know it was a one-man type of business when I ordered. I just read it's good glass for the price and went for it. We can all just hope it's soon I suppose.

Shit Snacks

That's valid. I didn't even know it was a one-man type of business when I ordered. I just read it's good glass for the price and went for it. We can all just hope it's soon I suppose.

Ah, yeah, there are all type of consumers, totally reasonable someone would order without knowing all the details! Then you are in the right place to learn :cheers::spliff:

Shit Snacks,

I’m gonna go the refund route. I really wanted this piece but I have no confidence that I’m going to get it anytime soon so I’m gonna pick up something from another vendor.

Shit Snacks

but I have no confidence that I’m going to get it anytime soon
Well there was just an update to the discord late yesterday, at least sounds like it will be fairly soon again now:

" Video and pictures of products that have been remade has been received.

Over the weekend we will move those into processing, and send out ETAs for other after.

If moved into processing you should be receiving in about 10-14 days. The rest is hopefully only about a week behind that. "

This was the announcement we had been waiting for since the original shipments were lost, so now everything for everyone should be arriving in 2 to 3 weeks it seems...

Glad everyone would be receiving them soon - I’m sure someone will enjoy mine as I imagine it will be a beauty - green bubble trap with green opal.

:peace:

Last edited:

Pcloudy

Glad everyone would be receiving them soon - I’m sure someone will enjoy mine as I imagine it will be a beauty - green bubble trap with green opal.

If it’s the calypso I’d just wait patiently for it. I’ll send you my clear one and wait for your green one if ya want!

Pcloudy,

If it’s the calypso I’d just wait patiently for it. I’ll send you my clear one and wait for your green one if ya want!
Appreciate the offer but I’m already cancelled. Guessing mine may show up as a ready to order at some point if u keep your eye out for it

Pcloudy

Appreciate the offer but I’m already cancelled. Guessing mine may show up as a ready to order at some point if u keep your eye out for it
The colored ones were looking beautiful but I’ve been having much better luck pre ordering the clear pieces.

Pcloudy,

sansei

I'm not here for a long time, but for a good time

was yours a calypso? missed the preorder on that so would be cool to grab one if that is what you xcld...

sansei,
Top Bottom