Cloud Connoisseur Glass

Orvaxxx

Does anyone gets in contact with CC. ?
I have sent several messages and get no response, been like this the whole time.
In the beginning he said he was busy moving.

Orvaxxx,

fropones

I have sent several messages and get no response, been like this the whole time.
I emailed him shortly after the pre order closed to change joint sizes and he responded within a few days confirming the change

fropones,

sansei

I'm not here for a long time, but for a good time
Same. Although, he did respond pretty quickly when I needed to change joint size right after preorder.

sansei,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

Yeah he's been dealing with some other home issues, pests and unfortunately pet problems too... This summer has not been easy for him, tough to maintain his typical reachability throughout all the life changes going on, hopefully we'll be able to catch up on everything soon

Wondering when they're going to fulfill all the orders. It's about to hit 3 months next week

I don't know where that 3 months comes from but I think it was supposed to be 6 weeks from the time pre-orders closed... I think we've only just hit that now, more of the glass should be rolling in any day, everything was done in batches so it could not all be fulfilled at once

Seems a little ridiculous at this point to have no updates at all from the company (just from shit snacks here??). Would probably take my money back at this point. It’s not that I don’t have the patience to wait this long for something - I do - it’s the lack of any communication after totally blowing past the original estimate date

Reactions: Orvaxxx

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Seems a little ridiculous at this point to have no updates at all from the company (just from shit snacks here??). Would probably take my money back at this point. It’s not that I don’t have the patience to wait this long for something - I do - it’s the lack of any communication after totally blowing past the original estimate date

Sorry, I actually just heard, that the other shipment was sent to the wrong place and fully lost, so still waiting on pretty much everything after the first shipment of glass unfortunately... I'm sure you can get a refund if that is what you want, tough when it's one person that has a lot of other things going on, I'm trying to help as much as I can!

Last edited:

SatanLovestoVape

I feel you. It has been 9 weeks since I pre-order and expected my Bubble Trap Calypso to arrive at the beginning of August. CC should keeps more updated on the discord.
Sorry, I actually just heard, that the other shipment was sent to the wrong place and fully lost, so still waiting on pretty much everything after the first shipment of glass unfortunately... I'm sure you can get a refund if that is what you want, tough when it's one person that has a lot of other things going on, I'm trying to help as much as I can!
That sucks, but at least you provided an update and are keeping us informed. You and @Grass Yes are the only ones keeping us updated on this situation.

vapin_penguin

Is there a new timeframe when we should expect this new shipment?

vapin_penguin,

bunkskutt

Is there a new timeframe when we should expect this new shipment?
Quote from iDB in the CC discord

iDRINKBLEACHToday at 9:55 AM​

Sorry about my absence. It has been a mess around here. Personal and work life. Everything is finally buffing out with enough trudging through. We have glass being dropped off today. Forewarning this is not the last of the glass with packs going missing. With the glass we have coming we will pack out in order of orders received. The missing glass will be sent out in about a week maybe a few days more. This will be the remaining of all glass orders. As to who’s glass will be in this pack we are waiting on because of the missing glass we are unsure of who’s order we will be able to fulfill. After this week we have actual timelines for every one. Kits will go on preorder in the next couple days with Omega having a slightly longer wait by just a little bit as we await some parts. If you emailed about glass I will try to forward this message via email. If you received this in an email. It is a copy and paste from the Discord announcements.
https://discord.gg/rpMMCbn7
❤️
iDB

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
Last edited:
Top Bottom