Cloud Connoisseur Glass

SatanLovestoVape

Beautiful! Did it come with that bowl?
No, I bought it separately from the Calypso. It is a blue-fumed 22-diffuser bowl, and it's much higher quality and heavier than a standard CH bowl, which I like. I am kind of kicking myself in the ass because Cloud Connoisseur just released a bubble trap bowl, but it did not exist when I pre-ordered the Calypso.

El Duderino

The Dude abides.
No, I bought it separately from the Calypso. It is a blue-fumed 22-diffuser bowl, and it's much higher quality and heavier than a standard CH bowl, which I like. I am kind of kicking myself in the ass because Cloud Connoisseur just released a bubble trap bowl, but it did not exist when I pre-ordered the Calypso.

Got it, thanks. Fumed looks great as well!

coolbreeze

Pulled the trigger on the 18mm protégé V2. But now that calypso is looking sooo tempting. Anyone that has both? Are they different enough to justify both? Id be using with a screwball vape.
I don't have Protege but I love Calypso! It's very open, cools decently, decent flavor, effortless function. It's just a fun pipe to use. I would imagine that the Protege is a bit better at cooling, and Calypso with flavor.

Sparkpug

I just got myself a 14mm clear non opal Calypso. Debated the Protege too but I really like the open perc style of the former. I'll probably get one of each in the future. I did debate pre-ordering an 18mm in pink and I may do that too still. Kind of kicking myself for not getting my Influx in a similar color.

What actually brought about this purchase was my mom... after I saw the Calypso I made a comment about it being a design you don't see everyday and she suggested that since I hit a home run with the Influx, I should buy one to support iDB and CC. So I did. Also added a tip too.

Top Bottom