Cloud Connoisseur Glass

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
First round of missing glass arrived with plenty of extras, some Calypso still available, including:
And dropdowns, ash catch pass through:
And some of other pieces available:
There was more that sold out quicker, still hooks available:
Even a b stock dichro core prophet
More glass arriving in the next week or two as well...

El Duderino

The Dude abides.
First round of missing glass arrived with plenty of extras, some Calypso still available, including:
And dropdowns, ash catch pass through:
And some of other pieces available:
There was more that sold out quicker, still hooks available:
Even a b stock dichro core prophet
More glass arriving in the next week or two as well...

Awesome! Can't wait! 😍

EDIT: On the Discord I just saw pics of some bubble trap color Diffuser bowls (is that the correct term? :hmm:)... I never saw them on the website though. Will we be able to buy them as well? They look tempting...

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

On the Discord I just saw pics of some bubble trap color Diffuser bowls (is that the correct term? :hmm:)... I never saw them on the website though. Will we be able to buy them as well? They look tempting...

Yeah, drop down ash catchers too, I think there will be a giveaway for everyone that pre-ordered, and then plenty dropped to the shop once everything else arrives... Those are coming in later shipments I believe

Shit Snacks

Apparently not in the first round of missing pieces. Extras, but not the orders?

It's not as simple as just extras made and shipped after all the orders, everything is all mixed together in I believe three separate shipments, so the others aren't far behind

EDIT: actually I was just told a lot of the glass in the shop was in stock for a while, from the previous batches that had arrived.... however specifically because of the pre-order delays, it was being held without listing yet, since it didn't feel right while people were still waiting so long... The final pre-order pieces should be arriving soon after these latest now, another week or two? And cash was needed to place new orders from the manufacturers, so the time finally came

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

That sucks. Hope it ships soon. I didn't even realize MPs were sold separately in the last preorder.

Oh, didn't even realize it was just the mouthpiece before, yeah those were available, but I believe they were added as an option later on... So that would make sense that they are not quite available yet?

A lot of the stock up for order was actually canceled orders, which seems to be reason for a lot of 14 mm availability, more newbies might go for that option over 18??

There are also some pre-orders up for Calypso and others, that must be coming as extras in expected shipments, or for ordering in the next batch? Not entirely sure

Last edited:
Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Grass Yes

jbm

So the Calypso bubble drop mouthpieces are available for pre-order, but it looks like only the one I already have is available. I’d like to get the other (I cannot remember what the verkakte naming scheme was). Will that be available?

jbm,

Shit Snacks

So the Calypso bubble drop mouthpieces are available for pre-order, but it looks like only the one I already have is available. I’d like to get the other (I cannot remember what the verkakte naming scheme was). Will that be available?

The mouthpiece names are kind of confusing, but yeah they should all be available in every color style, but the listings may not be fully updated yet, and the pre-orders may not be up for everything yet

Shit Snacks,

olivianewtonjohn

Mine arrived today. Broken joint and I believe wrong color (kinda hard to remember but I thought I picked orange aka "color A"). It is a nice piece but at this point IDK, I might opt for a refund.

EDIT: Looks like I was mistaken on the color (honestly hard to remember which one I went with), my mistake. I did receive the right color

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

That looks really cool! Is the color on the Mouthpiece from the fuming? That's pretty stunning.

Yeah there is a bubble trap technique with the cobalt color and I think its fumed as well!

Mine arrived today. Broken joint and I believe wrong color (kinda hard to remember but I thought I picked orange aka "color A"). It is a nice piece but at this point IDK, I might opt for a refund.

Ooof yeah that does suck, if it broke from transit with photos hopefully they can file insurance cltime Either way you should get your refund quick, sucks to not even be able to try it though after all that wait time

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: coolbreeze

olivianewtonjohn

That sucks that it arrived broken! Didn't break in transit or is it a defect?
The box looks to be in good condition. I am in contact with CC - see what resolution we end up with, quick response time which I appreciate it.

I thought the color options were A, B, C (orange, blue, green); and I picked A. I think I misunderstood. I will upload pics later, I think the green is nice but more basic than the blue; its green on clear; no white like the image above.

Shit Snacks

thought the color options were A, B, C (orange, blue, green); and I picked A. I think I misunderstood. I will upload pics later, I think the green is nice but more basic than the blue; its green on clear; no white like the image above.

Yeah it was green for A I recall now, saw someone else got shipping notice for orange C... (aka amber glass really is what it is)

I'm not sure what you mean green on clear, no white, the blue is also with clear... Cobalt is much more opaque though in general, and fume can make it so further, and with fume it will look different every time pretty much... The green does seem to be closer to the light green color? bubble trap affects too

olivianewtonjohn

Yeah it was green for A I recall now, saw someone else got shipping notice for orange C... (aka amber glass really is what it is)

I'm not sure what you mean green on clear, no white, the blue is also with clear... Cobalt is much more opaque though in general, and fume can make it so further, and with fume it will look different every time pretty much... The green does seem to be closer to the light green color? bubble trap affects too
Hmmm somehow I got it wrong when ordering.

You're spot on about the color differences. Im describing it as an amateur just looking at the piece vs the blue posted above (see pic below). Its a good looking piece regardless (minus the scar :().

I look forward to reading function tests.

Shit Snacks

You're spot on about the color differences. Im describing it as an amateur just looking at the piece vs the blue posted above (see pic below). Its a good looking piece regardless (minus the scar :().

Ah, yeah, the color options were a bit more limited, if it was the dark green color it could have more of that opacity that you see occur in the blue cobalt, always hard to know for sure when you're not seeing in person!

Shit Snacks,
Top Bottom