• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cloud Connoisseur Glass

coolbreeze

Expected Delivery on​

WEDNESDAY 28 September 2022​

between 1:30pm and 5:30pm

Your item is out for delivery on September 28, 2022 at 6:15 am

Fuck Yeah Yes GIF

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
I almost fumbled the box straight out the mailbox, might’ve been a tragedy. Probably would’ve survived the drop, the packing was top notch. Time to give it a good wash and rinse and see what the Prophet is all about. First impressions of the build is that it’s excellent quality. I know it’s a byproduct of VAS, but did anyone else take it out the box and immediately think “I need a backup”?Thinking I would not want to break this and be without a second one.

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
Adam Devine GIF by Workaholics

So excited to see every one getting them safely! There was 33 preorders with one person who backed out or disputed me when we all thought it had fallen through. Shame he missed out on such a great piece.
I do have some in stock if any one is interested. Retail is $165 plus shipping which gave all preorders quite a decent deal, the extra joints and intricacies made production cost more than prodigy did.
As far as protégé I’m to hoping to see it soon with some color worked glass.

Texus

MIne arrived today too. Everyone else will take far better pics than me, but really loving it. Nice size, nice stability. Pinch of the mouthpiece was a wee bit off (pinch a smidge uneven), but in practice felt and functioned great. And will likely change that piece regardless for something with an angle that works a bit better for me.

Killer piece @iDRINKBLEACH !! A piece to be very proud of.

Herbo Sherlock on major steroids with next level cooling. Fuck yeah!!!

GoldenBud

So far favorite pairings are Anvil and Halo. Lovely milky hits.

Herborizer seems to have a bit much airflow to be a great pairing but need to play around with it a bit more. And need to mess around with my OWW BSS a bit more too.
with or without water?

GoldenBud,

Texus

with or without water?
Dry.

How so? I thought more airflow is always better.
Not necessarily. In general I am an open airflow guy (thus my love for Collyland). But if too open and the vapor feels too thin. So I'm hunting the right resistance that doesn't take too much effort (think milkshake thru a straw) but still gives satisfyingly dense hits.

coolbreeze

Where did you get the gong bowl for your element vape? I need this setup for my walnut one…
That's the Aromed short chamber. I don't see it listed on their site, but you can get it here (looks like it's currently out of stock):

There's also this 18mm one, which works great (you don't have to sandwich the herbs as shown, they've moved to just a neck-pack which works wonders. It also allows for smaller bowls than even a screen-covering in the other chambers):
https://www.vaporisateur.net/access...chambre-a-herbes-superieure-pour-aromed-.html

The 18mm one will not work with the Prophet and my lampe, at least: it's too tall in the joint. If the wires are long enough on yours, it may work with the Prophet. I will try to find a 1" dropdown to use for that scenario.

Last edited:
coolbreeze,
Top Bottom